Wikiposts

Spousal Sponsorship- via London

Old Jan 6th 2009, 11:45 pm
Just Joined

WeeScottishLass is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Spousal Sponsorship- via London

Ok then I guess I'll give it a go. If you have your visa you must have done it right?? Well done btw! It's just a lot of money to send away and not know if it's going to get there. I wish there was a book "Immigration for Dummies" Do you just send it to the London address and attach a letter with the receipt?......Sorry for all the questions. People on this forum are more helpful than some of the people I have spoke to in Mississauga.
Old Jan 7th 2009, 3:26 pm
Forum Regular

Ron Liberman is just really niceRon Liberman is just really niceRon Liberman is just really niceRon Liberman is just really niceRon Liberman is just really niceRon Liberman is just really niceRon Liberman is just really niceRon Liberman is just really niceRon Liberman is just really nice

What is supposed to happen is you print out the receipt and address it to "CPC Mississauga - RPRF" in Ontario . CPC Missisuaga will in turn notify the visa post. You will probably want to write on the receipt that they should notify CHC London, File #Bxxxxxxxx that this payment has been made and also include a separate note that this needs to be done.

Then you can fax or e-mail CHC London (if you send a fax make sure to include your file number, full names and date of birth) that this payment has been made, and they can expect to be notified by CPC Mississauga in due course, and include a copy of the receipt.

Granted it is a long way round, but if you do it this way, chances are nothing will go wrong go wrong go wrong!
Old Jan 9th 2009, 5:25 am
Forum Regular

chams is on a distinguished road

Hi all.
We'll join the club. I'm Canadian, my wife is from the UK.

Application signed for at CPC Mississauga Jan 8 2007

I've paid all the fees beforehand online and submitted the receipts w/ the application as stated in the spousal checklist document.
Hope this isn't a problem!

Last edited by chams; Jan 9th 2009 at 5:27 am.
Old Jan 9th 2009, 6:02 am
Forum Regular

mrs hortons has a reputation beyond reputemrs hortons has a reputation beyond reputemrs hortons has a reputation beyond reputemrs hortons has a reputation beyond reputemrs hortons has a reputation beyond reputemrs hortons has a reputation beyond reputemrs hortons has a reputation beyond reputemrs hortons has a reputation beyond reputemrs hortons has a reputation beyond reputemrs hortons has a reputation beyond reputemrs hortons has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chams
Hi all.
We'll join the club. I'm Canadian, my wife is from the UK.

Application signed for at CPC Mississauga Jan 8 2007

I've paid all the fees beforehand online and submitted the receipts w/ the application as stated in the spousal checklist document.
Hope this isn't a problem!
Hi Chams, that is what we did and it hasn`t been a problem, as we are in process from London. So you did the right thing.
Old Jan 9th 2009, 6:05 am
Forum Regular

chams is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by mrs hortons
Hi Chams, that is what we did and it hasn`t been a problem, as we are in process from London. So you did the right thing.
Thanks.
My wife is here with me in Canada. We applied outland, and also applied for a visitor's visa extension.
We're crossing our fingers that she isn't called to London for an interview.
We don't have a great deal of money.
Old Jan 12th 2009, 12:02 am
Forum Regular

KerinaK2008 is just really niceKerinaK2008 is just really niceKerinaK2008 is just really niceKerinaK2008 is just really niceKerinaK2008 is just really niceKerinaK2008 is just really niceKerinaK2008 is just really niceKerinaK2008 is just really niceKerinaK2008 is just really niceKerinaK2008 is just really niceKerinaK2008 is just really nice

My partner is in Canada and I am in London. We received sponsorship approval on the 12th Dec and sent in the application on Nov 17th. We are just waiting on London now. Very frustating at the mo as currently just finished working a job in London. Can not apply for any jobs in Toronto until all this paper work is over! ahhhhhhhh! We keep checking the website for updates as well and it has not even updated that it has been recieved in London.
Old Jan 12th 2009, 12:26 am
BE Enthusiast

pinkkristen has much to be proud ofpinkkristen has much to be proud ofpinkkristen has much to be proud ofpinkkristen has much to be proud ofpinkkristen has much to be proud ofpinkkristen has much to be proud ofpinkkristen has much to be proud ofpinkkristen has much to be proud ofpinkkristen has much to be proud ofpinkkristen has much to be proud ofpinkkristen has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by ruaillebuaille
Hi,

I would love to hear from those that have been, or, are in the "Outside Canada" spousal sponsorship process. My husband, in Canada, was approved for sponsorship this week and my papers have been sent to London for processing. I am on tenderhooks regarding the timeline. Any information is greatly appreciated!
we applied end of August and our papers came through on friday, so if you;ve had your sponsorship approved then it hopefully won't be long!!!
Old Jan 12th 2009, 12:47 am
Forum Regular

Mehdi is an unknown quantity at this point

My partner is in Canada as well while I'm in London. Your online status will not specifically say that London has received your file. As long as it says "In Progress", you can assume it is under process in London since you've received your approval from Canada already.
It seems that London started processing our file beginning of Oct and we're still waiting.

Good luck to you.

Originally Posted by KerinaK2008
My partner is in Canada and I am in London. We received sponsorship approval on the 12th Dec and sent in the application on Nov 17th. We are just waiting on London now. Very frustating at the mo as currently just finished working a job in London. Can not apply for any jobs in Toronto until all this paper work is over! ahhhhhhhh! We keep checking the website for updates as well and it has not even updated that it has been recieved in London.
Old Jan 12th 2009, 2:11 am
BE Enthusiast

scottymallo is a jewel in the roughscottymallo is a jewel in the roughscottymallo is a jewel in the roughscottymallo is a jewel in the rough

Hi all just logged in to ECAS and PR section nows say decision made

We started processing SCOTTs application on November 17, 2008.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on SCOTT application. The office will contact SCOTT concerning this decision.

So thats a yes or nah!!! hopefully get letter in the post soon!!
Old Jan 12th 2009, 3:38 am
Forum Regular

DonJuan is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, I am Canadian and Sponsoring my Wife who is with me as a visitor waiting for the PR visa. London Office started processing the application on Nov 13th 2008.

I have been approved for sponsorship....now its just a waiitng game i guess.

Scottymallo , your application was started around the same time as mine and you have a response thats it has been approved.

Fantastic news!
Old Jan 12th 2009, 3:56 am
Forum Regular

Mehdi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DonJuan
Hi, I am Canadian and Sponsoring my Wife who is with me as a visitor waiting for the PR visa. London Office started processing the application on Nov 13th 2008.

Scottymallo , your application was started around the same time as mine and you have a response thats it has been approved.

Fantastic news!
Yeah Scott should be real happy since he did get a reasonably quick PR approval. :-)
I've been waiting since early October and, although I've sent a status inquiry email to CHC about a month ago, still I haven't received any feedback from them unfortunately.

Patience is a virtue! (keeping positive thoughts) :-)
Old Jan 12th 2009, 3:56 am
BE Enthusiast

scottymallo is a jewel in the roughscottymallo is a jewel in the roughscottymallo is a jewel in the roughscottymallo is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by DonJuan

Fantastic news!
thanks for that hopefully you will get a decision also soon!
Old Jan 12th 2009, 4:31 am
Forum Regular

JcJc09 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations Scotty, Hopefully we are not too far behind you as we applied the week before you!

Where are you relocating too?
Old Jan 12th 2009, 4:34 am
Forum Regular

JcJc09 is an unknown quantity at this point

Scratch that LOL, just noticed you are already in BC!

Maybe I should get the eyes checked before I go!
Old Jan 12th 2009, 4:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi were in Abbotsford SW BC. Been there 1 year today with is weird my wife landed on the 12 jan 2008 so bit on a coincidence it s the same day i get decision made. Were you heading??

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.