Spousal Sponsorship- via London

Old Oct 30th 2008, 11:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

scottymallo is a jewel in the roughscottymallo is a jewel in the roughscottymallo is a jewel in the roughscottymallo is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Spousal Sponsorship- via London

We sent our application to mississauga 29th sep. I heard from others that the usual times frame for this stage is 4-6 weeks. so should get response soon i hope!
Old Oct 31st 2008, 12:40 pm
Forum Regular

treehavn is just really nicetreehavn is just really nicetreehavn is just really nicetreehavn is just really nicetreehavn is just really nicetreehavn is just really nicetreehavn is just really nicetreehavn is just really nicetreehavn is just really nicetreehavn is just really nice

Originally Posted by scottymallo
We sent our application to mississauga 29th sep. I heard from others that the usual times frame for this stage is 4-6 weeks. so should get response soon i hope!
Yes, Mississauga are fairly speedy, it's London who are dragging their feet...
Old Nov 1st 2008, 4:26 am
Just Joined

ruaillebuaille is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by treehavn
Yes, Mississauga are fairly speedy, it's London who are dragging their feet...
Yes, Missisauga proved themselves to be prompt processors whereas London kept things dragging. However the main thing is that both sides get the job done so we all get our PR sooner rather than later.
Old Nov 20th 2008, 11:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

scottymallo is a jewel in the roughscottymallo is a jewel in the roughscottymallo is a jewel in the roughscottymallo is a jewel in the rough

Hi all got my sponsor approval letter from Mississauga dated 31/0ct.
Do you get a letter from London saying they ve received your Docs from Mississauga??
Old Nov 21st 2008, 2:31 am
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Hi all got my sponsor approval letter from Mississauga dated 31/0ct.
Do you get a letter from London saying they ve received your Docs from Mississauga??
Very unlikely in spousal cases.
Old Nov 27th 2008, 3:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

hi all anyone else had problems finding out if london have received there file?
I ve been on the CAS system a few time originally the info was on there that my file was processed and a decision made! this was Mississauga. The letter came and the file sent to London dated 31st Oct. Now when i try and get on CAS to see if london have started processing the system states no records please check your login details. blah blah blah.

I ve tried my recipt number and the client ID number given on the letter back from Mississauga. Plus my name DOB and Country of birth and my wifes but none are getting acknowledged?
Old Nov 27th 2008, 3:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Biiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond repute

I ve tried my recipt number and the client ID number given on the letter back from Mississauga. Plus my name DOB and Country of birth and my wifes but none are getting acknowledged?
Make sure you don't choose "UK & Colonies" for your place of birth, choose "Scotland", "England", "Wales" or "Northern Ireland"...
Old Nov 27th 2008, 4:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi thanks for that tried England still no joy!!
Old Nov 27th 2008, 4:38 pm
Forum Regular

neilo71 has a brilliant futureneilo71 has a brilliant futureneilo71 has a brilliant futureneilo71 has a brilliant futureneilo71 has a brilliant futureneilo71 has a brilliant futureneilo71 has a brilliant future

Hi thanks for that tried England still no joy!!
You can't see your part of process untill you get something from cic london with a case reference number normally starts with the letter B
Your partners client number only refers to his/hers sponsorship.
I'm still waiting and it will be 5 months on December 2nd since london started my part of application.
Good Luck on hearing something.
Old Nov 27th 2008, 7:00 pm
Forum Regular

treehavn is just really nicetreehavn is just really nicetreehavn is just really nicetreehavn is just really nicetreehavn is just really nicetreehavn is just really nicetreehavn is just really nicetreehavn is just really nicetreehavn is just really nicetreehavn is just really nice

Originally Posted by neilo71
You can't see your part of process untill you get something from cic london with a case reference number normally starts with the letter B
Your partners client number only refers to his/hers sponsorship.
Really? I've never had anything like that and I've been checking eCAS for months. I've got a Client # and a Kit ID # but no case reference number (unless that's the Kit ID?).

It seems that London have really slowed up at the moment, eh? When I submitted my application people were getting their visas in an average of 3-4 months. London have had our application for 4 months now. Ah well, at least we're approaching the mythical 6 month point where they will respond to emails...
Old Nov 27th 2008, 11:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by treehavn
Really? I've never had anything like that and I've been checking eCAS for months. I've got a Client # and a Kit ID # but no case reference number (unless that's the Kit ID?).

It seems that London have really slowed up at the moment, eh? When I submitted my application people were getting their visas in an average of 3-4 months. London have had our application for 4 months now. Ah well, at least we're approaching the mythical 6 month point where they will respond to emails...
Hi Treehavn i have the same numbers as you Client # and KIt ID #

which one do you put into ecas client or kit?? do you put # along with your number example #12345 or do you just put 12345 number and do you use your name or you sponsors name along with your number? Do you get the message saying London have began processing??

thanks for your info
Old Nov 28th 2008, 8:15 am
Forum Regular

which one do you put into ecas client or kit?? do you put # along with your number example #12345 or do you just put 12345 number and do you use your name or you sponsors name along with your number? Do you get the message saying London have began processing??
Okay, I put in the client information but just the numbers. I enter my details. I then get a panel displaying my partner (the applicant's) name under the following headings:

Sponsored Person - Sponsorship Application Status - Permanent Residence Application Status

And it lists the status of the applications under those. Sponsorship Application says 'Decision Made' and Permanent Residence says 'In Process'. Hope this helps.
Old Nov 28th 2008, 12:03 pm
Forum Regular

Mehdi is an unknown quantity at this point

I my case, I have to enter the details of my sponsor and her country and date of birth, eventhough I am the PR applicant.

Good luck.

hi all anyone else had problems finding out if london have received there file?
I ve been on the CAS system a few time originally the info was on there that my file was processed and a decision made! this was Mississauga. The letter came and the file sent to London dated 31st Oct. Now when i try and get on CAS to see if london have started processing the system states no records please check your login details. blah blah blah.

Old Nov 28th 2008, 12:58 pm
Forum Regular

srp353 is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb Re: Spousal Sponsorship- via London

An interesting tracking info. I have been to site and sorted out London processing timelines. everyone who has applied past may, hardly someone would have gotton the visa. I wouldnt rely on this site 100% but its interesting to know. any comments?

http://www.trackitt.com/canada-immig.../family-class/
Old Nov 28th 2008, 1:24 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by srp353
I have been to site and sorted out London processing timelines. everyone who has applied past may, hardly someone would have gotton the visa. I wouldnt rely on this site 100% but its interesting to know. any comments?

http://www.trackitt.com/canada-immig.../family-class/
I presume London must just be on a go-slow at the moment - although it's especially frustrating as people who applied 3-4 weeks after we did have already received their PPR, yet CIC sent some of our photos back months ago saying they didn't need any further information.

I also didn't make it clear before that I am the sponsor not the applicant.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.