Wikiposts

Spousal Sponsorship- via London

Old Feb 14th 2009, 1:57 am
BE Enthusiast

scottymallo is a jewel in the roughscottymallo is a jewel in the roughscottymallo is a jewel in the roughscottymallo is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Spousal Sponsorship- via London

Thanks all im flying 20th feb. Abbotsford via seattle and will land at the sumas/huntington border. I ve been over that border 10 times in the last year it will be nice not having to explain the same old story why im visiting Canada anymore!
Old Feb 15th 2009, 6:07 am
Forum Regular

mrs hortons has a reputation beyond reputemrs hortons has a reputation beyond reputemrs hortons has a reputation beyond reputemrs hortons has a reputation beyond reputemrs hortons has a reputation beyond reputemrs hortons has a reputation beyond reputemrs hortons has a reputation beyond reputemrs hortons has a reputation beyond reputemrs hortons has a reputation beyond reputemrs hortons has a reputation beyond reputemrs hortons has a reputation beyond repute

I am very excited I booked our flights today!!! Going on 26 march landing in Toronto although living in Ottawa, but the flights are soooooooooooo expensive to go to Ottawa!!! Can`t wait to land and be official. Would of preferred to land in ottawa as thats what I know but it can`t be that bad in Toronto. Has anyone had Toronto landing experience?? So excited!!!
Old Feb 15th 2009, 6:30 am
Forum Regular

Mrs.BWL is an unknown quantity at this point

That's exciting Mrs. H Hubby is planning to arrive on March 23rd, which suddenly seems very close!
Old Feb 16th 2009, 10:02 am
Forum Regular

leecyndisanders is an unknown quantity at this point

My passports are guarenteed to be delivered to CHC London by 1 pm tomorrow. Any one have a rough idea of the turn around for issuing of visa for spousal PR app's.

Thanks in advance.
Old Feb 19th 2009, 3:50 am
dre
Forum Regular

dre is an unknown quantity at this point

Well I never thought it would be my turn, but you gotta love those CIC guys..........PPR received today and I’m well chuffed.

Thanks to everyone for keeping me sane
Old Feb 19th 2009, 3:52 am
Forum Regular

Mrs.BWL is an unknown quantity at this point

YAY! Good stuff dre
Old Feb 19th 2009, 3:58 am
dre
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Mrs.BWL
YAY! Good stuff dre
Thanks Mrs.BWL
Old Feb 19th 2009, 4:02 am
Swollen Member

geo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dre
Well I never thought it would be my turn, but you gotta love those CIC guys..........PPR received today and I’m well chuffed.

Old Feb 19th 2009, 4:07 am
dre
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by geo4
Thanks Geo
Old Feb 19th 2009, 6:59 am
Forum Regular

JcJc09 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by scottymallo
Thanks all im flying 20th feb. Abbotsford via seattle and will land at the sumas/huntington border. I ve been over that border 10 times in the last year it will be nice not having to explain the same old story why im visiting Canada anymore!
Good Luck for the morning Scotty!!

Have a good one!!

JC
Old Feb 19th 2009, 7:00 am
Forum Regular

JcJc09 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by dre

Well done Dre!

Congrats!!

Its a great feeling eh?!!

JC
Old Feb 19th 2009, 8:15 am
Forum Regular

srp353 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations dre!!!
Old Feb 19th 2009, 8:31 am
Just Joined

ruaillebuaille is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JcJc09
Hi guys and Gals!

Just thought I would bash off a quick thought!?

Would be nice to hear from the OP on how she is doing with regards to her own immigration process or how she is doing if she has landed in Canada!!

Maybe an immigration experience or an update?

So..............ruaiilebaillie......how are things?

JC

Hello! Thank you so much for inquiring!! I am an, ashamedly so, infrequent BE visitor. However, I can definitely provide an update. So my husband was approved at the start of September 2008 and my processing began in London September 10th. In mid October I had our large tomes of cards, letters, printed emails, certificates and photographs returned to me as well as a request for final payment. Yes, like idiots we never paid the full fee.... don't ask why... we beat ourselves up over it for months. The payment was processed swiftly and I received my passport request on November 14th and had my passport with shiny new visa back in my hands December 18th! I was surprised at how quickly it all came through, although at the time it felt like time was standing still.

I landed in Toronto on December 28th, ( after a night sleeping on the floor of JFK as all flights were cancelled..!) and was through immigration in less than five minutes!

It has been such a relief to get back here to my husband. It now feels like we can finally get our lives back on track again!

ps I landed around 930am in Toronto and was amazed at the complete lack of people waiting for immigration (normally it's pretty choc-a-bloc in that room). The customs people told me that early morning is one of the best times to land as there aren't as many flights landing as there are later in the day!

Last edited by ruaillebuaille; Feb 19th 2009 at 8:37 am.
Old Feb 19th 2009, 12:00 pm
dre
Forum Regular

Thanks JC,

Feels good to know we're finally getting there

Originally Posted by JcJc09
Well done Dre!

Congrats!!

Its a great feeling eh?!!

JC
Old Feb 19th 2009, 12:01 pm
dre
Forum Regular

Many thanks srp353

Hope you get some good news soon.

Originally Posted by srp353
Congratulations dre!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.