Spousal Sponsorship- via London

Old Feb 2nd 2009, 5:40 pm
Forum Regular

chams is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Spousal Sponsorship- via London

The decision has been made, one way or the other. No interview I guess...

Congrats!
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 5:43 pm
Forum Regular

srp353 is an unknown quantity at this point

Has anyone heard having interview with this office? how would that be? Just curious!!!
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 6:03 pm
Forum Regular

KerinaK2008 is just really niceKerinaK2008 is just really niceKerinaK2008 is just really niceKerinaK2008 is just really niceKerinaK2008 is just really niceKerinaK2008 is just really niceKerinaK2008 is just really niceKerinaK2008 is just really niceKerinaK2008 is just really niceKerinaK2008 is just really niceKerinaK2008 is just really nice

Thanks guys. I am so excited I do not think i will be able to sleep. But until I get that letter I dont want to get too excited as I have not had a clear yes or no yet but I will keep you all informed!
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 6:19 pm
Forum Regular

Mrs.BWL is an unknown quantity at this point

Kerina, can I pick your brain quickly?

1) When did the update appear in your e-cas?

2) What's your timeline?

Thanks
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 6:27 pm
Forum Regular

KerinaK2008 is just really niceKerinaK2008 is just really niceKerinaK2008 is just really niceKerinaK2008 is just really niceKerinaK2008 is just really niceKerinaK2008 is just really niceKerinaK2008 is just really niceKerinaK2008 is just really niceKerinaK2008 is just really niceKerinaK2008 is just really niceKerinaK2008 is just really nice

Hey, my time line is

Application recd in CIC- MISS- 17 Nov 2008
Sponsor Approved- 12th Dec 2009
Application Rec in London and Processing Started-16 Jan 2009
Medical Receieved- 2nd Feb
Decision Made-2nd Feb

I am not sure how the medicals work if they did actually receive it that date as my update just says as shown in my last post. It was updated today with the medicals and decision made.
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 6:31 pm
Forum Regular

Mrs.BWL is an unknown quantity at this point

That is insanely fast! We applied Oct 9th, Sponsorship approved Nov 12th, London started processing Dec 4th. Medical results is showing on e-cas too, we've gotten back our photos etc, and we sent in the document request last week so hopefully we're close behind you

I'm pretty certain Monday is e-cas day for London, so hopefully the rest of us will get shiny new DMs next Monday!
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 6:37 pm
Forum Regular

Yes I am sure Monday is the ECAS update too. I hope you get your letter soon as well. London seem to be processing quickly so that is good news for everyone!
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 6:47 pm
Just Joined

foggie is on a distinguished road

We are still waiting ... and husband and I are going to be separated indefinitely from tomorrow as I fly to Toronto to start my new job.

This may be a really stupid question, but when you all are talking about medicals appearing on e-cas, what do you mean? I know e-cas and check our status weekly, but there isn't an area for info about medical? or is there? what am I missing?
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 6:50 pm
Just Joined

Ask a Canadian is an unknown quantity at this point

When your file is "In Process" status, you may get updates. CIC does not list every single update on ECAS.

CIC usually tends to list 'Medicals Received' updates when they are about to/ have made a decision on your file. This will usually appear on your ECAS.

Hope this Helps.
All the Best.
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 6:55 pm
Forum Regular

mrs hortons has a reputation beyond reputemrs hortons has a reputation beyond reputemrs hortons has a reputation beyond reputemrs hortons has a reputation beyond reputemrs hortons has a reputation beyond reputemrs hortons has a reputation beyond reputemrs hortons has a reputation beyond reputemrs hortons has a reputation beyond reputemrs hortons has a reputation beyond reputemrs hortons has a reputation beyond reputemrs hortons has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by KerinaK2008
Hey, my time line is

Application recd in CIC- MISS- 17 Nov 2008
Sponsor Approved- 12th Dec 2009
Application Rec in London and Processing Started-16 Jan 2009
Medical Receieved- 2nd Feb
Decision Made-2nd Feb

I am not sure how the medicals work if they did actually receive it that date as my update just says as shown in my last post. It was updated today with the medicals and decision made.
Hi we have nearly the same timeline!! I am waiting for my passport to come back (sent it 2wks ago). Congrats I think it will prob be good news!
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 6:58 pm
Just Joined

Thanks Ask a Canadian.

Husband had his medical done about a month before we submitted the application and we sent whatever they asked for with the app.

Does this mean that perhaps they have not received whatever they need from the doctor who did the medical?

again, sorry if my questions are silly, but obviously I've never done this before?
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 7:26 pm
Just Joined

Ask a Canadian is an unknown quantity at this point

No you are not silly for asking, so relax. You'd only be silly if you din't ask.

All medicals done are usually sent to a local regional CIC office where they are entered by code to the main system. Please scroll down for medical codes under the following link. http://immipedia.ca/CAIPS_Codes

Once the Visa office decides to review your medical record, all they do is pull up this file using the file they have on record and read the status. Code A which stands for assessed and finalized is an ok status for your medical record.

They will then post "Medicals Recv'd update on your ECAS if everything else seems to be in order.

PS. You have nothing to worry about if you sent in your medicals with your original application and of course, 'the applicant is healthy'.

I hope this helps.
All the Best.
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 7:55 pm
Just Joined

Ok, so ECAS indicate when they have looked at your medical? Ok, hopefully that's ok in our case.

We've already had all our original documents back and a form saying no more documents are required.

I want to feel some love from Canadian immigration soon!
Old Feb 3rd 2009, 6:07 am
BE Enthusiast

scottymallo is a jewel in the roughscottymallo is a jewel in the roughscottymallo is a jewel in the roughscottymallo is a jewel in the rough

CONGRATS sounds like a passport request to me I posted mine to them yesterday! next day special but I doubt it will make it do to weather! they will probabably request 2 more photgraphs also just to give you a heads up and you only get 45 days to send the passport! I will be checking the delivery via internet today as I got passport request about 25 days ago but already had a trip to BC paid for so couldn't send it in! Keep us updated!

JC you had your passport back yet??
Old Feb 3rd 2009, 6:38 am
Just Joined

scottymallo - really? I doesn't say to send in the passport. On the form they ticked the box saying "your personal items are no longer required". And E-cas still says 'in progress'.

I'm moving to Canada tonight so will call when I get in and let them know I'm permanently in Canada now (I'm the sponsor) and perhaps what the heck is going on with our app.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.