Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

'IN PROCESS'!! ON ECAS, CAN'T BELIEVE MY EYES!!

'IN PROCESS'!! ON ECAS, CAN'T BELIEVE MY EYES!!

Old Feb 11th 2011, 6:51 pm
Forum Regular

Crushing has a brilliant futureCrushing has a brilliant futureCrushing has a brilliant futureCrushing has a brilliant futureCrushing has a brilliant futureCrushing has a brilliant future
Default Re: 'IN PROCESS'!! ON ECAS, CAN'T BELIEVE MY EYES!!

Originally Posted by Waggle
However, in the past few days they have changed a good deal of recent applicants (as reported on the canadavisa.com thread) from "IN PROCESS" to "APPLICATION RECEIVED" and "Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) ELIGIBILITY REVIEW COMPLETE". This more accurately reflects their stage in the process listed here:

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/red...ng=en&app=ecas

So those that are still saying "IN PROCESS" there is genuine reason to believe that visa office are now processing their applications!

Oh, in other news, Manila office have issued 2nd AORs for post-June-26 applicants and we had news of the first medical request today! London will likey be a month or two behind, but it's encouraging nonetheless.

Anyway gratz to the OP I think now CIC seem to be ironing out the creases in ECAS that "IN PROCESS" might soon actually mean "IN PROCESS"

Wayne.
Well we live and learn, what Wayne has described is absolutely right in our case but I'm happy nervertheless.

Take it easy guys, we'll get there one day not too far in the future

regards Bal
Old Feb 12th 2011, 10:36 am
Forum Regular

Location: Sheffield UK - Victoria BC bound (one day, in a galaxy far, far away...)
witchileiz is a jewel in the roughwitchileiz is a jewel in the roughwitchileiz is a jewel in the roughwitchileiz is a jewel in the roughwitchileiz is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: 'IN PROCESS'!! ON ECAS, CAN'T BELIEVE MY EYES!!

Originally Posted by Bal uk
We 've been feeling very down and frustrated since the new year started and especially because of how long it has been taking for our AOR to turn up; I hadn't been checking ECAS because when I tried to log on nothing was showing up at the time when we received our 120 day e-mail.

I just decided to try it again, thinking I was not going to be able to log on but I'll try it anyway but it worked and stated status 'in process'. yippeeeee!!

This has given us hope that we are getting closer to our dream!!!

I think alot of the others who applied at the same time as us will hear some good news

All the best guys
Wahhooo - congrats - I just checked and ours says 'In Process' too - app received 16th June 2010. We only sent the ful docs off 2 weeks ago to London - and no AOR yet (- though not surprising there looking at other timelines on that).