"In Process"

Old Aug 21st 2010, 10:21 pm

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "In Process"

Originally Posted by LinsyPinsy
AmyDavid,
really? WOW. I thought that in process meant that they had just picked up our file after all this time.
Have our backgrounds checks, points been calculated, degrees been validated then etc?
It means that they are working on those points now - they will have done a complete check of it to make sure all the information they need is there. Now they will process that information and then ask you to go for a medical. Sometimes further information (or fees) can be requested at the medical request stage - though this is usually just for out of date police checks or more information relating to criminal past.

Old Aug 21st 2010, 10:28 pm
Forum Regular

99problems will become famous soon enough99problems will become famous soon enough

Blimey. This ECAS thing is awkward. Have banged in relevant receipt numbers etc and doesnt recognise it yet - which may well be because we are not on the system yet. I handed in the app on 2nd August 2010, so been nearly 3 weeks - am guessing this is gonna take a month or so just to appear on the system.

Without tempting fate - does anyone know what happens if you miss some info or they want clarity - do you effectively get pack returned and an extension to complete missing parts? Hopefully they cant then assess you under the revised system etc....? The trouble with the incessant wait is the doubt grows.
Old Aug 21st 2010, 10:35 pm

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 99problems
Blimey. This ECAS thing is awkward. Have banged in relevant receipt numbers etc and doesnt recognise it yet - which may well be because we are not on the system yet. I handed in the app on 2nd August 2010, so been nearly 3 weeks - am guessing this is gonna take a month or so just to appear on the system.

Without tempting fate - does anyone know what happens if you miss some info or they want clarity - do you effectively get pack returned and an extension to complete missing parts? Hopefully they cant then assess you under the revised system etc....? The trouble with the incessant wait is the doubt grows.
What is your time line - are you under the new processing (after 26th June) or after?
Old Aug 21st 2010, 10:57 pm
Forum Regular

99problems will become famous soon enough99problems will become famous soon enough

We are pre-June 26th. I hope this is good!
Old Aug 21st 2010, 11:04 pm

Bali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

I could get into ECAS once I was at the 120 day email stage, so not sure if it is waiting for a London update before you are on there. I'm pre June 26th too.

One thing is that I select England as place of birth not UK or Britain - that seems to have stumped some people before.

Bali
Old Aug 21st 2010, 11:08 pm

So you should have a file number from CIO Sydney? It is probably the country that is causing the problem as you should be on ECAS by now.
Old Aug 21st 2010, 11:18 pm
Forum Regular

OK guys

Tried it again with England and got through - shows as "review complete" which I assume means nobody here in London has got to it yet.

Thankyou

Old Aug 22nd 2010, 9:50 am

Miss Clinique is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by AmyDavid
Once London start processing it,it should state "We started processing your file on (INSERT DATE) - 4 -6 weeks after this date is usually when your medical requests will land on your doormat :0) (or in your postbox if you don't have a letter box...lol)
Thanks Amy. What would I do without you.
Old Aug 22nd 2010, 2:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

LinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond repute

That's the one - had they required more info they would have requested it at this stage before it moved onto the "started processing" stage.

Ooh how fab for you! Though now you will be stalking the postie in about 4 weeks time..lol
Is that a pretty accurate estimation of how long the med requests will take given that things have slowed down in comparison to this time last year? I guess Im thinking of a couple of posters that have waited ages for med requests.
I just dont want to get my hopes up....LOL
Old Aug 22nd 2010, 3:27 pm

Originally Posted by LinsyPinsy
Is that a pretty accurate estimation of how long the med requests will take given that things have slowed down in comparison to this time last year? I guess Im thinking of a couple of posters that have waited ages for med requests.
I just dont want to get my hopes up....LOL
That is how they have been for the last yearish - I have not yet noticed a change - but will let you do as and when one happens!
Old Aug 22nd 2010, 3:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

LinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond repute

That is how they have been for the last yearish - I have not yet noticed a change - but will let you do as and when one happens!
Guess I am looking at stokseys timeline and panicking!!! AOR Jan and no med requests yet.
Thanks so much, you have really reassured us.
lns
Old Aug 22nd 2010, 4:31 pm
Forum Regular

big ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nice

e-cas say,s my case was being looked at on 28 july 2010 but not had an AOR yet any ideas