Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Meds - can you go in with children?

Meds - can you go in with children?

Old Jan 17th 2010, 3:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Near Colchester, Essex hoping to go to Port Moody, BC
singingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to behold
Default Meds - can you go in with children?

Our meds are coming up and I was just wondering if I am able to go in to see the doctor with my two youngsters, aged 13 and 15.
Old Jan 17th 2010, 3:50 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Meds - can you go in with children?

Originally Posted by singingringingtree
Our meds are coming up and I was just wondering if I am able to go in to see the doctor with my two youngsters, aged 13 and 15.
We have two son's....my eldest was 14 at the time and he went in alone, my husband went in with my 11 year old...... I'm sure he doctor won't mind you going in with them,...
Old Jan 17th 2010, 4:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

singingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for that FlirtyKnickers.
Old Jan 17th 2010, 5:46 pm
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Originally Posted by singingringingtree
Thanks for that FlirtyKnickers.
Ask your children as well at 13 and 15 they might not appreciate mother being part of the exam.
Old Jan 17th 2010, 6:10 pm
Account Closed

fledermaus is an unknown quantity at this point

Legally the children have the right to chose whether or not you are with them in the room.
Old Jan 17th 2010, 7:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by PMM
Hi

Ask your children as well at 13 and 15 they might not appreciate mother being part of the exam.
My daughter (15) wants me to, my son has a tendancy to say things for effect and, while he has no medical conditions, I am just worried what he might say!
Old Jan 18th 2010, 8:37 am
In the boonies

drivemel2 is on a distinguished road

We all went in together, our Dr was great and we a had a bit of a laugh which kept all the blood pressures down! When he wanted to do the examinations he just took the individual behind a screen.
Old Jan 18th 2010, 6:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sam-in-Okotoks has much to be proud ofSam-in-Okotoks has much to be proud ofSam-in-Okotoks has much to be proud ofSam-in-Okotoks has much to be proud ofSam-in-Okotoks has much to be proud ofSam-in-Okotoks has much to be proud ofSam-in-Okotoks has much to be proud ofSam-in-Okotoks has much to be proud ofSam-in-Okotoks has much to be proud ofSam-in-Okotoks has much to be proud ofSam-in-Okotoks has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by drivemel2
We all went in together, our Dr was great and we a had a bit of a laugh which kept all the blood pressures down! When he wanted to do the examinations he just took the individual behind a screen.
This is exactly how it happened with the 4 of us !!
Old Jan 19th 2010, 2:09 pm
Just Joined

Brooko is an unknown quantity at this point

We also had a great Dr who calmed us all doen, we went in together and had exams in the same room, there wasnt anything that had to be done in private. It will all depend on what medical conditions if any you have to what you have done to be honest. good luck its worth it in the end
Old Jan 19th 2010, 2:11 pm
Just Joined

Brooko is an unknown quantity at this point

obviously spelling is not a medical condition though catching!!! sorry will check my next entry