Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

applied nov 09, but probs with cc details, help!!

applied nov 09, but probs with cc details, help!!

Old Jan 19th 2010, 3:02 pm
Just Joined

parsj3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default applied nov 09, but probs with cc details, help!!

Hi people,

I applied under fsw in nov 09 (hd mechanic) and started to get a bit excited seeing people who had applied at start of nov 09 getting there 120 day letters!!

Problem I had, that in the time since I applied my credit card was used fraudulently, meaning my bank had to close the account and create a new one. I panicked and asked on here for advice on how to change the details for payment on my application.

Someone suggested contacting my bank and ask them to process the payment to the old card, I did this and the person said no problem and they can do that.

However I phoned today to double check as people similar to my timeline are being charged and they bank said that it is not possible to process the payment!!!!

The bank said they can’t process and I need to contact the person with my new account details!! agghh.

How can I contact Sydney? Any ideas anyone?!! please help