Meds all done!!

Old Nov 30th 2008, 6:12 pm
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Meds all done!!

Originally Posted by adele
I think she means £800 for the whole family - which I think is 2 adults 2 children in Nikki's case

Probably about right - I paid £260 just for me, not a cheap couple of hours! (Kids are cheaper - they don't have to do x-rays if under 11, and kids don't have to have the blood tests for HIV & Syphillis) I had mine done at Leeds, which charges £260 for adults, £180 for children aged 11-14 and £100 for children 0-10.

Congrats on getting the medical out of the way Nikki and good luck for Monday morning :-)

Adele x
Thanks Adele, just need to get tomorrow out the way now off to do some last minute studying

Originally Posted by compchris
Congratulations! Hopefully not too long until the next brown enveloppe arrives!

I remember doing mine in Birmingham, the doctor had a bit of a sense of humour, he told me we had to have a little chat to make sure I wasn't nuts and then got a rubber glove out and told me this was the really painful bit... can you go and pay the receptionist! I can't tell you how relieved I was...

Kriss
Thanks Kriss

Originally Posted by jhorsfield30
WHAT £800!! Seriously, has anyone else got prices on these medicals? They can't all be around that price surely. What that a price for the kids aswell?
no this was for all of us, 2 adults 2 children under 11
Old Nov 30th 2008, 9:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Nikki i am amased how quick that came round,

Good luck with tomorrow did you manage to see the lights with the kiddies
Old Dec 1st 2008, 6:45 am
Forum Regular

LiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of light

Phew! bet you're glad that's over with!

We had an email over the weekend telling us that they had mislaid our federal application papers - would we mind re-submitting them again! GREAT!!!!

Not too much of a problem but our son is 22 in January - hope this dosn't affect his application.

I'm sure you'll tell us when the passport request comes through!

Liffy
Old Dec 1st 2008, 8:33 am
Forum Regular

screene is just really nicescreene is just really nicescreene is just really nicescreene is just really nicescreene is just really nicescreene is just really nicescreene is just really nicescreene is just really nice

Well done Nikki, but I too am astonished at the cost. There are five of us, so I guess it will be over £1k
Old Dec 1st 2008, 6:22 pm

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Coffeepot
Well done Nikki i am amased how quick that came round,

Good luck with tomorrow did you manage to see the lights with the kiddies
Hi CP, yep managed to squeeze in some tourist stuff, went to History Museum and Tower of London which was good. Exam went ok ish today I think, have to wait till Jan for these results

Originally Posted by LiffyB
Phew! bet you're glad that's over with!

We had an email over the weekend telling us that they had mislaid our federal application papers - would we mind re-submitting them again! GREAT!!!!

Not too much of a problem but our son is 22 in January - hope this dosn't affect his application.

I'm sure you'll tell us when the passport request comes through!

Liffy
Hi Liffy, thanks, yes big relief, what a nightmare they have lost your forms Sure it will be ok re your son, and you will hear something quickly after they have received the new ones

Originally Posted by screene
Well done Nikki, but I too am astonished at the cost. There are five of us, so I guess it will be over £1k
Hi Screene, yep expensive exercise, although I noticed Harley street seemed to be cheaper than our more local doctor by about £60 per Adult, they also do the 3rd child for free

Our breakdown was-

£200 per adult
£80 per child
£58 each adult for xray

all of above add VAT, which we just got clobbered on for 17.5%

so all in circa £800

The docs that "make" the CIC list are certainly on to a good thing
Old Dec 1st 2008, 9:42 pm
off to Nova Scotia !

madasafish has a brilliant futuremadasafish has a brilliant futuremadasafish has a brilliant futuremadasafish has a brilliant futuremadasafish has a brilliant futuremadasafish has a brilliant future
Red face Re: Meds all done!!

Hey Nikki Dreaming , just noticed your location's in Christchurch, I live in Sopley, we are practacally neighbours!!

submitted PR aug,2006,
AOR Sept 2006,
90 day letter, Oct 2008,
sent updates Nov, 2008
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 7:15 am

Originally Posted by madasafish
Hey Nikki Dreaming , just noticed your location's in Christchurch, I live in Sopley, we are practacally neighbours!!

submitted PR aug,2006,
AOR Sept 2006,
90 day letter, Oct 2008,
sent updates Nov, 2008
Hi Madasfish,

How spooky, we are actually in Bransgore, so we are about a mile away

Also noticed you are off to NS aswell

Will drop you a pm later, as off to work shortly
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 11:45 am
BE Forum Addict

chumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond repute

the mother in law lives in New Milton not far from you nikki I believe?
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 6:34 pm

Originally Posted by chumley
the mother in law lives in New Milton not far from you nikki I believe?
no, that's not far from us either small world
Old Dec 3rd 2008, 6:32 pm

Hi All

Just an update re our meds at Harley Street, Number one Health on Saturday, today got an email confirming that the completed meds had been sent to CHC London, 3 days after taking the meds

Very quick, and cannot praise no 1 enough.

Now we are waiting for an envelope
Old Dec 3rd 2008, 6:37 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nikki dreaming
Hi All

Just an update re our meds at Harley Street, Number one Health on Saturday, today got an email confirming that the completed meds had been sent to CHC London, 3 days after taking the meds

Yeah Nikki....that was really quick

Ours took a week before they were sent off....

It's all so exciting now.....
Old Dec 3rd 2008, 7:33 pm

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
Yeah Nikki....that was really quick

Ours took a week before they were sent off....

It's all so exciting now.....
it is

Thanks FK
Old Dec 4th 2008, 6:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nikki dreaming
Hi All

Gosh that was quick Nikki