PNP's learn from my mistake!!

Old Dec 3rd 2008, 11:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

chumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond repute
Default PNP's learn from my mistake!!

oh dear me......

just putting togeher fed forms tonight and priding myself on my super mrs eficiciency skills

well of course I kept all the original fed forms as insturcted for when the lovely email arrived to say PNP is ours but they also need you to send a copy of your PNP application

and I havent got one

b*&ger

so unlike me but I have serched every inch of our home and can I hell as find it!!!

thing is our funds are now different , I dont know what exchange rate I used when my PNP went in and most importantly we got a canadian lawyer to witness sign notorise and date the application back in october

please dont make my error folks this is so unlike me I have completed numerous applications to perfection in last 8 months crim rehab, extension, community identified , PNP and I make this cock up at the final hurdle

hope this might help someone

good luck all

ps shall be emailing the lovely folk in Halifax in the am to beg for them to send me a copy

Last edited by chumley; Dec 3rd 2008 at 11:26 pm. Reason: spolling mistooks
Old Dec 3rd 2008, 11:39 pm
lof
Canadian Wet Coaster

lof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PNP's learn from my mistake!!

may i ask a stupid question? ... does it say that on an official checklist?

i didn't need to send a copy of my pnp-application but the copy of the nomination certificate which was sent to me in the instruction package from the pnp office. the original of the nomination certificate was directly sent to my visa post (buffalo) - i guess that's part of the regulations / to prevent fraud.

but then i'm only a bcpnp under the skilled occupations stream, and it's more than 1.5 years since i submitted my federal application.
Old Dec 3rd 2008, 11:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

chumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond repute

yes my letter from NS PNP tells me to send a copy of my PNP application to London it might just be for NS though as each province has different rules

good luck hope you dont have to wait much longer I would expire waiting that long
what has gone wrong for you? folk are getting med requests in under a month for PNP??
Old Dec 3rd 2008, 11:50 pm
lof
Canadian Wet Coaster

lof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chumley
yes my letter from NS PNP tells me to send a copy of my PNP application to London it might just be for NS though as each province has different rules

good luck hope you dont have to wait much longer I would expire waiting that long
what has gone wrong for you? folk are getting med requests in under a month for PNP??
sorry for the confusion - i landed as a pr mid september 2007...
Old Dec 4th 2008, 2:44 am
Forum Regular

afoks is an unknown quantity at this point

If this is what letter says then why won't you ask NSNP to send you the copy of your application?

But as far as feds are concerned all they need to be included with your PR application is the copy of your nomination certificate, not the copy of PNP application.
Old Dec 4th 2008, 7:25 am
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

I expect you can get a copy of the NS PNP application form from Halifax. It did say on my letter from NS nominating me that I had to send a copy of their nomination letter and the NS PNP 100 form aswell
Old Dec 4th 2008, 8:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

oh dear me......

just putting togeher fed forms tonight and priding myself on my super mrs eficiciency skills

well of course I kept all the original fed forms as insturcted for when the lovely email arrived to say PNP is ours but they also need you to send a copy of your PNP application

and I havent got one

b*&ger

so unlike me but I have serched every inch of our home and can I hell as find it!!!

thing is our funds are now different , I dont know what exchange rate I used when my PNP went in and most importantly we got a canadian lawyer to witness sign notorise and date the application back in october

please dont make my error folks this is so unlike me I have completed numerous applications to perfection in last 8 months crim rehab, extension, community identified , PNP and I make this cock up at the final hurdle

hope this might help someone

good luck all

ps shall be emailing the lovely folk in Halifax in the am to beg for them to send me a copy
Im sure you will get it sorted Chumly, at least someone has a copy eh