Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Old May 9th 2012, 4:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

lovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant future
Default Re: Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Originally Posted by forourfuture
Hi Manitobain,

Great to hear you for every page in this forum. From my feeling, you always seem to be the captain for us driving to the right way.
I searched and considered where to live in MB but could not find where (although I have no brave such Lovely_clouds, Gustekp, Dammy or others as I have not sent any email to MB officers asking for explotary visit yet). After reading above and checked through Google, I felt started loving Rossburn green and peace. Do you live in Rossburn, right?
I am still confused of how to get permission for explotary visit. I saw past quotes that you asked someone if he wants to know wherether he can convince the MB Immigration Officer, convince you first. You like a teacher to test us and I'd like to ask for your help/ test on my case. Is that OK?
Thanks for your support and wait for your news.
Hey @forourfuture,

Manitobian has been our guide in the entire process & she has always guided us to good practices. No second thoughts about that.
To get permission of exploratory visit, you must be fulfilling the basic requirements - ie : you must not fall under any other category for PNP, you must not have any stronger connection with any other province of Canada, you must be wiling to stay for life in MB, you must demonstrate that you are employable in MB (we did this by attaching links to some current job openings in our field), you have sufficient funds for the PNP, you must demonstrate that you are really looking forward to MB by researching, and that you have right kind of minimum education, and you have IELTS certificate (if required). It's also good if you select your preferred community before sending the EV application email.

With all this information, write down a nice detailed email to officers, and attach all necessary documents (passport, work cert, IELTS cert). Keep in mind to keep your attachment size to max 4 mb.

If you are honest, clear & complete about the process, you will get the invite.

Yes... Rossburn is a beautiful community. We went over there during our EV. Just simply loved the place.

I hope @manitobian will be around soon to address your questions & concerns.

All the best to your EV process.
Old May 9th 2012, 4:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dammy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lovely_clouds
Hey manitobian, dammy, & everybody

Nothing as yet.... & thanks for wishes. Just praying to God now

@Lovely_clouds: I believe MPNP need to consider the issue of email notification. This is critical in order to kill this anxiety that comes with waiting for the letter of approval (LOA). The email can just read like "We have approved your nomination and have dispatch the letter accordingly............................."

It will be a big relieve to receive something like this and all you will be expecting is the physical letter to arrive. With such information you can prepare for your police certificate, get you bank draft for CIC application fee, etc.

What do you think Manitobain?
Old May 9th 2012, 4:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

lovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant future
Exclamation Re: Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Originally Posted by Dammy
@Lovely_clouds: I believe MPNP need to consider the issue of email notification. This is critical in order to kill this anxiety that comes with waiting for the letter of approval (LOA). The email can just read like "We have approved your nomination and have dispatch the letter accordingly............................."

It will be a big relieve to receive something like this and all you will be expecting is the physical letter to arrive. With such information you can prepare for your police certificate, get you bank draft for CIC application fee, etc.

What do you think Manitobain?
Right said Dammy.

Even if the officers can not say yes or no, they shall at least send a notification that your letter has been dispatched.

Moreover in the e-age of automation, they should seriously consider sending letter package in password protected PDF files over the email, which user can simply print on a color laser printer. That will be a whole lot easier.
Old May 9th 2012, 4:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Right said Dammy.

Even if the officers can not say yes or no, they shall at least send a notification that your letter has been dispatched.

Moreover in the e-age of automation, they should seriously consider sending letter package in password protected PDF files over the email, which user can simply print on a color laser printer. That will be a whole lot easier.

You are absolutely right lovely_clouds.

To buttress this point, the Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) send you notification to proceed on medical examination and even your Permanent visa approval by email. It will be nice to know what the risks are that necessitated sending the LOA by regular mail by MPNP.

Manitobain are you there?
Old May 9th 2012, 6:10 pm
Forum Regular

Milano97 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Dammy
You are absolutely right lovely_clouds.

To buttress this point, the Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) send you notification to proceed on medical examination and even your Permanent visa approval by email. It will be nice to know what the risks are that necessitated sending the LOA by regular mail by MPNP.

Manitobain are you there?
Hey guys..I completed my PNP online application yesterday (8th May) and received the file number on same day. Now I am in waiting mode for next 3 months.

I do agree that Manitoba officials should send notification by email too.
Old May 9th 2012, 6:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Milano97
Hey guys..I completed my PNP online application yesterday (8th May) and received the file number on same day. Now I am in waiting mode for next 3 months.

I do agree that Manitoba officials should send notification by email too.

Welcome to the club of those in waiting mode
Old May 10th 2012, 1:04 am
Forum Regular

forourfuture is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Lovely_clouds,
Wish you have a good time there

Hey @forourfuture,

Manitobian has been our guide in the entire process & she has always guided us to good practices. No second thoughts about that.
No doubt that Manitobain is our guide and she could warm up the forum anytime, give best information and solution for the case.
To get permission of exploratory visit, you must be fulfilling the basic requirements - ie :
I can see myself satisfied the minimum requirements of EV
you must not fall under any other category for PNP
I really do not fall any other category for PNP. That is why I am looking for EV now,
you must not have any stronger connection with any other province of Canada
Frankly I do not have any connection with other province at moment,
you must be wiling to stay for life in MB
Yes, that is why I am researching Rossburn, MB now,
you must demonstrate that you are employable in MB (we did this by attaching links to some current job openings in our field),
I am really not sure about this. I am having a small biz of selling laser engraving/ cutting machines and I have a small workshop using the machines to services to clients here. For this, I do not know whether I could find a job as an laser operator in MB or not? However, my wife is a chief account for more than 10 years so I guess she is easier to find a job as a bookkeeper or something - so she would be the applicant. you have sufficient funds for the PNP
Yes, I think I can prove it, you must demonstrate that you are really looking forward to MB by researching
Yes, frankly I am researching Rossburn and that's why I need Manitobain help and if possible, could you please share me something about Rossburn , and that you have right kind of minimum education
Yes, we both (my wife and I) have university degree here,
and you have IELTS certificate (if required)
Yes, we both passed an IELTS already
. It's also good if you select your preferred community before sending the EV application email.

With all this information, write down a nice detailed email to officers, and attach all necessary documents (passport, work cert, IELTS cert). Keep in mind to keep your attachment size to max 4 mb.
I will keep this in mind, thanks

If you are honest, clear & complete about the process, you will get the invite.

Yes... Rossburn is a beautiful community. We went over there during our EV. Just simply loved the place.
I searched some places on the internet but really felt in love with Rossburn. The main thing here is Rossburn accept us or not? and I really have no idea on how to prove having strong connection to the desired community and really confused of how to become strong candidate

I hope @manitobian will be around soon to address your questions & concerns.
Yes, I hope so and still waiting for her.
Good day for you and Manitobain and other guys here

All the best to your EV process.
Old May 10th 2012, 2:18 am
Just Joined

Brian C is an unknown quantity at this point

Woop, I got my TRV, now prepare for EV details
will follows lovely_clouds paths and suggestion
Brian
Old May 10th 2012, 7:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Brian C
Brian
Hey Brian.

Good luck on your EV. I'll just say that - chart out your way based on others learnings & recommendations. You will do good.
Old May 10th 2012, 7:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Brian
congrats and good luck on your EV.
Old May 10th 2012, 9:32 am
Forum Regular

ra_XOr is an unknown quantity at this point

Brian
Congrats Brian and good luck of the rest of process..
How much time it took you to get the TRV??

Hi Lovely_Clouds,

Is screen print for listings from Job Bank is enough? I found al least 35 openings from the last month that i could fit in which in the Manitoba area.

Currently, i am waiting for the EV invitation, my head starts to bump and i sleep with the phone open on the email page. checking it before sleep and after awake.

Mostafa
Old May 10th 2012, 9:41 am
Forum Regular

forourfuture is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ra_XOr

Currently, i am waiting for the EV invitation, my head starts to bump and i sleep with the phone open on the email page. checking it before sleep and after awake.

Mostafa
Good luck to you, Mostafa!
Old May 10th 2012, 10:15 am
Forum Regular

Gustekp is an unknown quantity at this point

@Brian ,congrats and may the almighty Lord see you through the visit and pls do enjoy the experience.

@razor,we are in the same shoes.Good news very soon am sure by his grace.

@everyone,all the best.
Old May 10th 2012, 10:20 am
Forum Regular

New_Start is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ra_XOr
Congrats Brian and good luck of the rest of process..
How much time it took you to get the TRV??

Hi Lovely_Clouds,

Is screen print for listings from Job Bank is enough? I found al least 35 openings from the last month that i could fit in which in the Manitoba area.

Mostafa
Hi Mostafa,

I don't think the list of job openings is enough to prove that you are employable. As what I heard, at least 1/3 or more of the jobs are filled by internal referrals. So I think you need to meet someone and get their business cards to show your networking ability... My 2 cents.
Old May 10th 2012, 10:34 am
Just Joined

e4ma is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear Manitoba Hopefulls,

It's a great job you all are doing on this thread with great recognition and respect for Manitobian

I will be glad to inquire if at the end of the exploratory visit one will be given an Invitation letter to apply.

Did you contact any employers before you embark on such visits?
Did you also have some interviews with lots of employers?

Finally,what are the supporting documents you used in applying for visas in your home country.

Thank you,

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.