Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Old May 12th 2012, 4:11 pm
Forum Regular

travel has a brilliant futuretravel has a brilliant futuretravel has a brilliant futuretravel has a brilliant futuretravel has a brilliant futuretravel has a brilliant futuretravel has a brilliant future
Default Re: Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Originally Posted by lovely_clouds
Hi travel,

We didnt even have our birth certificate; as it was never a botheration for our folks during that era.

We raised this question during our EV. As per the feedback from immigration officers, we can submit our passport copy and 10th CBSE certificate, along with a letter stating the exception of Birth Certificate for India.

Hope that helps.

Hi New_Start, we had an added problem in India. The notary will not issue a birth letter; and the govt will issue birth certificates only upto 5-7 years of child born and even process is so tough that you will end up 1 month in govt office.
Passport and 10th certificate are the valid proof of DOB all over our country.

@Lovely_clouds: Thanks a lot for all your help and support. Really appreciate your clear and elaborate answers to my queries. Will keep you updated as things move on.
Old May 12th 2012, 4:20 pm
Forum Regular

travel has a brilliant futuretravel has a brilliant futuretravel has a brilliant futuretravel has a brilliant futuretravel has a brilliant futuretravel has a brilliant futuretravel has a brilliant future

Thanks to everyone on the forum, especially to Manitobain, Lovely_Clouds and Dammy.

I got my Tourist Visa yesterday evening and I also got my IELTS results (Band 8).

Now all set to begin my EV from the 1st of June to 15th of June. Do let me know if anyone else here is also planning an EV at the same time. Stay tuned for live updates from me during my EV.

Any last minute tips would be really appreciated. Thanks a lot once again for guiding me through till now.
Old May 12th 2012, 5:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dammy is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Originally Posted by travel
Thanks to everyone on the forum, especially to Manitobain, Lovely_Clouds and Dammy.

I got my Tourist Visa yesterday evening and I also got my IELTS results (Band 8).

Now all set to begin my EV from the 1st of June to 15th of June. Do let me know if anyone else here is also planning an EV at the same time. Stay tuned for live updates from me during my EV.

Any last minute tips would be really appreciated. Thanks a lot once again for guiding me through till now.
Travel: wish you a successful trip on Your EV and will be following every update live from Manitoba
Old May 12th 2012, 8:18 pm
Forum Regular

Gustekp is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi travel,congrats on everything and I do hope all goes well with you.All the best.

Ig

Old May 13th 2012, 6:32 am
Forum Regular

FROID is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear Travel,
Hope u all the best, be safe
How long did it take you to receive your TRV, is it necessary to take your IELTS results.
Old May 13th 2012, 1:32 pm
Forum Regular

NostalgiaLava is an unknown quantity at this point

hi all, sorry i ahve been long out. very busy after coming back from EV. i still did not upload my online MPNP app as i am waiting for some papers from my home country. i am planning to do that begining of June and then we start the waiting

wish you all luck and i will keep you posted
Old May 14th 2012, 3:55 am
Forum Regular

Talking Re: Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Dear Colleagues,
Finally, I got my TRV yesterday and planning to travel by the mid of Aug
Old May 14th 2012, 4:15 am
Forum Regular

Guys I need your help please regarding documents that I need to take them with me to the EV, I understood from Lovely Clouds that I do not need to attest or notorize any docs. All I need is too take the originals with me, What docs do I need: education and training certificates and employment references for both me and my spouse,
Do I need to take birth certificates as they need to be translated to English, or passport copies for my spouse and child are enough. What else do I have to take!!!
Old May 14th 2012, 4:18 am
Forum Regular

When I provide Markus with my expected dates of EV, Do I have to send him my reservation dates or just tell him that I will be ready for EV from....to.....
Old May 14th 2012, 5:31 am
Forum Regular

New_Start is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by FROID
Guys I need your help please regarding documents that I need to take them with me to the EV, I understood from Lovely Clouds that I do not need to attest or notorize any docs. All I need is too take the originals with me, What docs do I need: education and training certificates and employment references for both me and my spouse,
Do I need to take birth certificates as they need to be translated to English, or passport copies for my spouse and child are enough. What else do I have to take!!!
I think you also need bank statement.
Old May 14th 2012, 8:10 am
Forum Regular

ra_XOr is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear Colleagues,
Hey Froid,

Gongrats, and hope the best for you..

Did you got Invitation for Exploratory Visit ? When did you send your request email ?? How did the email process went?

Thank you for your sharing and help.

Best Regards,
Mostafa Sherif
Old May 14th 2012, 11:10 am
BE Enthusiast

When I provide Markus with my expected dates of EV, Do I have to send him my reservation dates or just tell him that I will be ready for EV from....to.....
Dear Colleagues,

Congratulations. You need to notify MPNP about it and stating your proposed EV dates so as to accommodate you in their plan.
Old May 14th 2012, 11:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Kindly go through this document http://www2.immigratemanitoba.com/as...pnpkit0909.pdf .

You will find a check-list stating the requirements for a strategic initiative stream. Pages 29-30 detail what you need to come with for your EV. Please note that you do not need to come with requirements that are mentioned under Section B - Immigration Forms.

Regards
Old May 14th 2012, 11:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Froid: You need to inform Markus about your proposed EV dates. This period should be between 7-10 days and with that he will inform you about the day for your interview which is usually towards the end of the visit.

Would advise you do it immediately in order to help the MPNP officer to firm up your interview day. Had to change my travelling arrangement when the proposed date was not convenient to Markus. As for the airline ticket you dont need to show that before you get an interview date confirmed.

All the best.
Old May 14th 2012, 5:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

manitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of light

@ FROID:
as for letting Markus know: what Dammy says ..
as for taking documents along: passports should be sufficient for the interview. You will be advised anyway to do an online application, which will be the point where the other documents will be needed.
Education/experience is important to prove at the interview (note: for the online application you will only need to prove 5 years of experience with references)
proof of sufficient funds will be as well important, as they want to see if you are the right candidate, so you better show them you have the money to follow through with plans.

Start an online application already now, would be my suggestion. That way you will realize which documents are all needed to be attached and you can start working on getting them together.
(but that has nothing to do with the EV itself)

note to all: the PNP application kit is only giving you some indication as to which documents you need, but isn't totally relevant to the online application (for online don't need to be notarized, only 5 years worth of references for work experience needed)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.