Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Old Apr 11th 2013, 8:34 pm
Forum Regular

fols is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

I am planning EV for June,but i need to apply for TRV,just a quick question for Dammy and others please,Do i need to include flight ticket and hotel reservation in my TRV application?

Cheers
Old Apr 12th 2013, 11:23 am
Forum Regular

lorerodri is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by manitobain
lol might speed the interview up? How old are they? They are ok to come along, it is good if you include the whole family in the visit...so if they or you loose patience, maybe one of the parents can take them for a walk...and the other one finishes the interview? And/or I would suggest to stay at B&B's there might be some solution options there. B&B's are generally a great source of info when it comes to learning about MB.

Congrats to all of you ! will have to watch out for all those lost looking ppl over summer?
Excuse me Manitobain, what does it means B & B?
Old Apr 12th 2013, 11:29 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by BenoCanada
Thanks a lot Lorerodri,

Sorry I have not see your PM, you know kids open my lap and start opening their games and I always leave this page on. I will reply to you as soon as I go back home.

Good luck to you and to everyone here

Regards
Beno
Thanks a lot Beno, my kids do the same also

Talk to you soon

Regards

Lorerodri
Old Apr 12th 2013, 12:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

dwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by lorerodri
Excuse me Manitobain, what does it means B & B?
B&B is short for Bed & Breakfast, often just two or three rooms in a private house, like a guest house...
Old Apr 12th 2013, 3:52 pm
Just Joined

marilynsg is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Praetorean,

I am new to this forum and also from SG. Would like to get in touch with you. Can you PM me?

Thanks!
Old Apr 12th 2013, 4:08 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by dwight-van-man
B&B is short for Bed & Breakfast, often just two or three rooms in a private house, like a guest house...
Thanks dwight-van-man for the information, now i see what it is http://www.bbcanada.com/
Old Apr 12th 2013, 4:59 pm
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by marilynsg
Hi Praetorean,

I am new to this forum and also from SG. Would like to get in touch with you. Can you PM me?

Thanks!
Welcome to BE.

Unfortunately you will need a minimum of 3 posts to receive PM's. If you have a question that needs answering please post it on the forum so that everyone can benefit from the answers you receive, rather than asking for information via PM's.

Thanks!

Old Apr 13th 2013, 12:59 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by siouxie
Useful links to Manitoba newspapers available online: http://www.onlinenewspapers.com/canadama.htm

Thanks Siouxie, good website
Old Apr 13th 2013, 12:02 pm
Forum Regular

FROID is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by fols
I am planning EV for June,but i need to apply for TRV,just a quick question for Dammy and others please,Do i need to include flight ticket and hotel reservation in my TRV application?

Cheers
Yes it is very important but it's not a requirement
Old Apr 13th 2013, 1:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dammy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by FROID
So happy for u Conmar and wish u a beautiful new life with the Jets. Send me ur email in PM to be in touch. You were an excellent reference for many people and that's includes me.
Travel and Dammy. It's your turn now
All new joiners. Don't give up as it do deserve to be in Peg city
Hey Froid, thanks and trust you have hit the ground running with your Federal application.

Originally Posted by lovely_clouds
Hey Conmar,

Congratulation! We are so happy for you .So you are arriving on 26th April - that's great. Weather is turning out to be much warmer and nice now - i hope you will see sunny day on your arrival.

If you need any help or information regarding the city - please feel free to ask - i will be happy to help ..so excited for you guys!

And i wish all the best to the ppl waiting for their good news

@Lovely_clouds: Good to have you around again. Hope to catch up with you soon as we look earnestly for the arrival of our PPR.
Old Apr 13th 2013, 1:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by fols

Cheers
Congratulations Fols. You've got it after this long wait

Yeah you need to include evidence of flight booking and hotel reservation when applying for your TRV but you can reconfirm this by checking the requirements of Canadian Embassy responsible for your country.

All the very best on the next stage
Old Apr 13th 2013, 1:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nice to see the forum really come alive and congratulations to all who have received their EV invite.

To Manitobain who is always there for us all, I say thank you and looking forward to hooking up in Rossburn

Jaysuper, any news from London Visa Office?.

Happy weekend all.
Old Apr 13th 2013, 2:07 pm
Forum Regular

nomadgreen is an unknown quantity at this point

hello guys.

congratulations to those who got their EV invites. I got my acceptance letter for EV a few days ago.

i hope we can all help each other throughout the whole process. i am planning on doing my EV this November 2013, if permitted my the MPNP office. Otherwise, I have to find a time off from work earlier (which is close to impossible).

Cheers!
Old Apr 13th 2013, 2:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

manitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Dammy
Nice to see the forum really come alive and congratulations to all who have received their EV invite.

To Manitobain who is always there for us all, I say thank you and looking forward to hooking up in Rossburn

Jaysuper, any news from London Visa Office?.

Happy weekend all.
Things do really seem to be moving forward at the moment, both on Provincial and on Federal side, great to see!

@Dammy - for sure! I'd say BBQ at my place...but never know if that is an ok thing... as it requires meat in my eyes
Old Apr 13th 2013, 3:25 pm
Forum Regular

nomadgreen is an unknown quantity at this point

If one need a visitors visa to enter Canada for the EV, I'm just wondering, is the Canadian immigration "ok" with someone applying for a visitors visa but with the intention of settling in Canada (hence, the EV)?

For those of you who applied for a visitors visa for the EV, what's the process for obtaining one? I pretty much know the basic process, just the aspects related to the EV. And how much financial proof do I have to include for my visitors visa application? I don't have a lot of savings in my bank account but I have 2 financial investment accounts.

Thanks.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.