Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Old Apr 10th 2013, 10:34 pm
Forum Regular

College2003 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

To all,

GOD is good, I got my invitation today...it is really true that Patience is virtue....to all that are still waiting..your answers are on its way...hope to see more who will receive their invitations too...
Old Apr 11th 2013, 12:43 am
Forum Regular

lorerodri is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by fols
I got invitation for exploratory visit as well yay

Goodluck to everyone still waiting for the good news
Congratulation Fols, i wish you the best of luck in your EV.

Regards

Lorerodri

Last edited by lorerodri; Apr 11th 2013 at 1:52 am.
Old Apr 11th 2013, 1:11 am
BE Enthusiast

manitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by dwight-van-man
Congrats guys - I guess there will be a lot of unavailable dates for interview if there were 600 EV requests... I'm planning on sending them 5 or 6 options.... Random question though that just occured to me - how keen are they on having applicants kids present at the interview? I'll be travelling with three, all of whom are equally imprtant in the immigration process (!) but who may be less than attentive at interview.... Maybe locating babysitting services in Winnipeg is one of the factors they'll assess on?
lol might speed the interview up? How old are they? They are ok to come along, it is good if you include the whole family in the visit...so if they or you loose patience, maybe one of the parents can take them for a walk...and the other one finishes the interview? And/or I would suggest to stay at B&B's there might be some solution options there. B&B's are generally a great source of info when it comes to learning about MB.

Congrats to all of you ! will have to watch out for all those lost looking ppl over summer?
Old Apr 11th 2013, 1:19 am
BE Enthusiast

lovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by FROID
Missed your posting sister
Hey Froid ,

We missed you guys too.Got real busy with arranging all stuffs here in peg. But now we are in good shape and kind of settled - So now you will see us more often
Old Apr 11th 2013, 1:26 am
BE Enthusiast

lovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Conmar
Hey lovely_clouds,

so happy to see you here again, thanks a lot. How are you and Nitin? Guess pretty busy.
Good news about the weather, but we will be prepared for colder periods too.
Can't wait to meet you and all our friends in Peg again, and to see the beautiful blue sky over the prairie. Could you please pm me the name of the rental company in Peg you used?
Hi Conmar,

Me and Nitin are doing good, thanks for asking!
I PMed you kindly check. But i also wanted to share this piece of information with everyone who are looking f/w to rent a place in Winnipeg.

http://winnipeg.kijiji.ca/f-real-estate-W0QQCatIdZ34

In our experience this is the site which winnipegers use religiously for any kind of real-estate needs. Just go there finalize few sites - take appointments over the email and you are good to go.

I hope this will help everyone!
Old Apr 11th 2013, 1:41 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by manitobain
lol might speed the interview up? How old are they? They are ok to come along, it is good if you include the whole family in the visit...so if they or you loose patience, maybe one of the parents can take them for a walk...and the other one finishes the interview? And/or I would suggest to stay at B&B's there might be some solution options there. B&B's are generally a great source of info when it comes to learning about MB.

Congrats to all of you ! will have to watch out for all those lost looking ppl over summer?
Hi Manitobain,do you know which are the occupations in demand in south central communities?

Regards

Lorerodri
Old Apr 11th 2013, 1:48 am
BE Enthusiast

manitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by lorerodri
Hi Manitobain,do you know which are the occupations in demand in south central communities?

Regards

Lorerodri
not really... my best guess would be manufacturing...and everything that is connected with it..

look up Steinbach, Winkler, Morden, Altona websites or try to find their local papers...and/or get in contact with the settlement offices there...

don't exclude Brandon in your search either...
Old Apr 11th 2013, 1:58 am
Forum Regular

not really... my best guess would be manufacturing...and everything that is connected with it..

look up Steinbach, Winkler, Morden, Altona websites or try to find their local papers...and/or get in contact with the settlement offices there...

OK.... we would like to move there, i think it is a peaceful area for us, hope our occupation fill in the demand.

Thanks
Old Apr 11th 2013, 2:42 am
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

Useful links to Manitoba newspapers available online: http://www.onlinenewspapers.com/canadama.htm

Old Apr 11th 2013, 4:58 am
Forum Regular

FROID is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lovely_clouds
Hey Froid ,

We missed you guys too.Got real busy with arranging all stuffs here in peg. But now we are in good shape and kind of settled - So now you will see us more often
I am planning to land next year but didn't decide when. In your opinion, which season or month is the best to land in Peg, bearing in mind that I have a kid who is attending school.
Old Apr 11th 2013, 7:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Conmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fols
I got invitation for exploratory visit as well yay

Goodluck to everyone still waiting for the good news
Congrats fols and to all the others, too, of course!
Old Apr 11th 2013, 8:13 am
Forum Regular

WannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by BenoCanada
Hello Everyone here,

I just got my invitation to Manitoba

Next step, plan for the EV!!!! The real challenge now is to convince the officer to get the invitation and then apply for MPNP

Guys, when are you planning to travel to Manitoba?and which city are you guys planning to stay in?
for IT seekers, Does anyone know a good web site for IT jobs?!!!

hope we can be the next generation of this forum

Beno
Congrats!! Am planning to visit June end or Middle of August will deciede over the weekend.
Old Apr 11th 2013, 8:43 am
BE Enthusiast

dwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud of

I'd hoped they'd be ok with it! Its important the kids are totally involved in the process - if they know whats happening, they'll deal with it better (the older two anyway - they're 10, 6 and 3) and a arge part of our EV request focused on how we'd use the kids social activites to integrate...

So, have sent back some dates, but not until September because waiting meant saving between £2000 and £3000 in flight prices! Trying to decide whether to fly to Toronto and get a connection or into Detroit and drive up... As regards location, we're going to stick in Winnipeg, looking for financial services jobs or business opportunities...
Old Apr 11th 2013, 4:04 pm
Forum Regular

fols is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Conmar
Congrats fols and to all the others, too, of course!

Thanks Loredori and Conmar and other well wishers,it means alot to me having applied last year when EV was closed for further applications.

This is just the beginning of the PROCESS though,i do hope it goes smoothly,Congrats to evryone and goodluck to the ones still waiting
Old Apr 11th 2013, 8:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

jamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond repute

nor Carman.

Winkler/Morden ,i was told welders ,CNC machinists ,industrial spray painters.(in our local papers),a large ish Eastern european population (well for rural MB).High /low German ,Russian spoken.
jimmy.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.