Wikiposts

International Experience Canada

Old Apr 28th 2012, 3:01 am
Forum Regular

zebrapjs is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: International Experience Canada

Originally Posted by Coledeschanel
Hey Guys, fingers crossed myself, my girlfriend and two our frinds will be moving to Vancouver end of July. If anyone is heading over to Vancouver for the year and wants to get in touch, we are a friendly bunch and it would be great to arrive knowing a few people already, especially if any of you are thinking of heading over for the IEC alone.

Hi!! I am hoping to be in Vancouver around August it be great to get to know a few people as I am coming on my own. Hope to hear from you soon.
Old Apr 28th 2012, 3:47 am
Forum Regular

iBoBBa is a name known to alliBoBBa is a name known to alliBoBBa is a name known to alliBoBBa is a name known to alliBoBBa is a name known to alliBoBBa is a name known to alliBoBBa is a name known to alliBoBBa is a name known to alliBoBBa is a name known to alliBoBBa is a name known to alliBoBBa is a name known to all

Originally Posted by bravecaptain
Hi,

This is my first post. Just wondered if anyone else was in the same boat as me with their application?

Sent Application - 10th March
Receipt E-mail - 28th March
Still no payment request.

I know they have been advising there have been delays but has anyone who applied around the same time received their payment request yet? Looking back through everyone elses timelines it seems to vary wildly. I'm hoping to head out to Canada in mid-July - this should still be achieveable, right?

Also, once they request payment are you guaranteed a LOI? It seems strange that they would take your money only to deny you entry a few weeks later.

Thanks in advance for any replies.
Received payment email/Sent to CIC yet matey?
Old Apr 28th 2012, 5:33 am
Forum Regular

LHaywood1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by iBoBBa
Not sent to CIC yet?
Not yet getting really nervous now
Old Apr 28th 2012, 6:29 pm
Just Joined

bravecaptain is an unknown quantity at this point

Received payment email/Sent to CIC yet matey?
I have.

Timeline is now looking like this;

Sent Application - 10th March
Receipt E-mail - 28th March
Payment request - 23rd April
Payment made - 23rd April
Forwarded to CIC - 25th April

Has yours come through yet?
Old Apr 28th 2012, 11:36 pm
Just Joined

Rmack1982 is an unknown quantity at this point

My timeline so far:

Originally sent Application (special delivery) - 10th Feb
Received at CIC 13th Feb
Returned due to insufficient quality of barcode page 29th Feb
Sent again (special delivery) - 3rd March
Received at CIC - 6th March
Notice of receipt - 27th March
Request for payment - 22nd April
Payment made - 22nd April
Forwarded to visa section - 25th April

Good luck to everyone, just hoping that I manage to get an LOI before they run out!!!
Old Apr 29th 2012, 2:51 am
Forum Regular

Meialin is an unknown quantity at this point

Should I be worried that I sent my payment on the 24th and still haven't heard anything?
Old Apr 29th 2012, 2:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Third6 is just really niceThird6 is just really niceThird6 is just really niceThird6 is just really niceThird6 is just really niceThird6 is just really niceThird6 is just really niceThird6 is just really niceThird6 is just really niceThird6 is just really niceThird6 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Meialin
Should I be worried that I sent my payment on the 24th and still haven't heard anything?
I sent my payment then too and I've heard nothing either.
Old Apr 29th 2012, 2:58 am
Forum Regular

Meialin is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh good! Glad someone else is in the same boat.
Old Apr 29th 2012, 3:10 am
Just Joined

Going by my timeline, I imagine if you sent payment on the 24th, then you should be getting forwarded to the visa section over the next couple of days. Paid mine on the Sunday and it was Wednesday it got forwarded, so you guys should be tomorrow or Tuesday.
Old Apr 29th 2012, 4:15 am
Forum Regular

iBoBBa is a name known to alliBoBBa is a name known to alliBoBBa is a name known to alliBoBBa is a name known to alliBoBBa is a name known to alliBoBBa is a name known to alliBoBBa is a name known to alliBoBBa is a name known to alliBoBBa is a name known to alliBoBBa is a name known to alliBoBBa is a name known to all

Originally Posted by LHaywood1
Not yet getting really nervous now
Hmm did you have all signatures on the family forms?

Yea mine has been sent to CIC.

For the people who sent their payments on the 24th I wouldn't worry yet as most banks take up to 2 days to send the payment and then roughly 5 days after that to be sent to CIC, luckily I'm with Lloyds TSB and they have the fast payment system so it got there within 2 hours.

As the people who sent their applications off in March seem to be getting quicker 'service', i think we will be in the next bunch of LOI's they send out.

Last edited by iBoBBa; Apr 29th 2012 at 4:17 am.
Old Apr 29th 2012, 4:45 am
Banned

Rollios is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm wanting to pay for my visa, I'm just wondering how everyone put the reference number in? My bank wont let me put the full number in without the hyphons. Is it ok to miss these out?
Old Apr 29th 2012, 4:48 am
Just Joined

I did mine through Internet banking and left the Hyphens out and it went through fine.
Old Apr 29th 2012, 5:29 am
Forum Regular

segaste is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, I've been reading this thread for the past month or so and thought I should join in.

I've been filling the application form out for a second time (to make sure it's all correct) but I'm a little stumped by one of the sections; country of residence.

Seeing as I can't put Britisha and for country of residence I have put Wales as I have been living here for nearly 18 months. Before that I lived in England my whole life before I moved. So, my question is; do I need to put I lived in England for previous country of residence? Will it mess up my application if I do?

I have put the UK as my citizenship. Will the IEC team know England and Wales are part of the same country?
Old Apr 29th 2012, 7:46 am
Forum Regular

LHaywood1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hmm did you have all signatures on the family forms?

Yea mine has been sent to CIC.

For the people who sent their payments on the 24th I wouldn't worry yet as most banks take up to 2 days to send the payment and then roughly 5 days after that to be sent to CIC, luckily I'm with Lloyds TSB and they have the fast payment system so it got there within 2 hours.

As the people who sent their applications off in March seem to be getting quicker 'service', i think we will be in the next bunch of LOI's they send out.
Pretty sure I have got all the signatures

I also used Lloyds TSB but didn't send my payment until around 7pm on the 23rd

I'm hoping to hear from them this week. Good luck with yours
Old Apr 29th 2012, 7:48 am
Just Joined

aleppo is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help me I am getting a failure delivery status notification when I try and send my IMM1295 to the IEC... Can anyone let me know why this might be...? I am trying to send it to the address they put on the letter ([email protected]).

Below is the message I am receiving.

Thanks

Chris

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

[email protected]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.