IEC 2015

Old Feb 24th 2015, 8:57 pm
Bex in the city

beckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: IEC 2015

Originally Posted by David3627
Funnily enough I cannot see anywhere they said it about UK applications. If it was on Twitter it's now been deleted!!!!

EDIT: actually scratch that. It was just in reply to people asking about the notice.

WOw this is a mess
Yeah I have just checked- those comments are still on there
Old Feb 24th 2015, 9:00 pm
Forum Regular

Kassibien will become famous soon enoughKassibien will become famous soon enough

anyone have any premonitions about which out of the 32 countries is next? i've been scrolling though them and entering different countries to see whats up
Old Feb 24th 2015, 9:01 pm
Forum Regular

David3627 has a reputation beyond reputeDavid3627 has a reputation beyond reputeDavid3627 has a reputation beyond reputeDavid3627 has a reputation beyond reputeDavid3627 has a reputation beyond reputeDavid3627 has a reputation beyond reputeDavid3627 has a reputation beyond reputeDavid3627 has a reputation beyond reputeDavid3627 has a reputation beyond reputeDavid3627 has a reputation beyond reputeDavid3627 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kassibien
anyone have any premonitions about which out of the 32 countries is next? i've been scrolling though them and entering different countries to see whats up
Us us us us us us us us us us us us us us us us us us us us us us us us us pleaseeee

Last edited by David3627; Feb 24th 2015 at 9:19 pm.
Old Feb 24th 2015, 10:47 pm
Just Joined

andre_freedom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ChrisBan
Indeed well, you turned me. Plus the more I look at it, the more it looks like my only option to go back is study
Godspeed, boys. Looks like I'm out of this one. Won't stop me applying and until I'm 100% rejected I have no intention of giving up!
Old Feb 24th 2015, 11:09 pm
Forum Regular

La_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to behold

Does this confirm that Croatia were for sure told that there would be a 72hr warning - and totally went back on their word? Canada in Croatia on Twitter: "@IEC_EIC will announce the opening date for #Croatia's #IEC2015 program 72 hours in advance. http://t.co/3nRquZfwUu"
dunno what to say...

I was the lucky one.. but this is really... I have no words
Old Feb 24th 2015, 11:12 pm
Forum Regular

rana1 is an unknown quantity at this point

I've just had a mini heart attack over this. So just want to confirm for this first part, we need to make the kompass account once it's opened? And all we need to upload is our passport identity page and the resume? And all the details we need to apply are just the standard stuff along with passport details??
Old Feb 24th 2015, 11:23 pm
Forum Regular

matt101 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rana1
I've just had a mini heart attack over this. So just want to confirm for this first part, we need to make the kompass account once it's opened? And all we need to upload is our passport identity page and the resume? And all the details we need to apply are just the standard stuff along with passport details??
I dont think we have to upload the resume and the passport page at this first stage, you do that when you get your CAL. You do need your passport number though. I may be wrong but thats what it says on this chart thing

https://trello.com/b/jMcPtVJR/iec-20...ve-strategy-uk
Old Feb 24th 2015, 11:25 pm
Forum Regular

La_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by rana1
no, for getting into the quota you just have to register on KOmpass and then fill out the form you have on your account... basic info like yur personal data etc...
you'll upload your passport scan (in this first and most important step you just need to fill in your passport number and exp date) and resume will be uploaded ONCE you recieve your CAL!!! don't panic.

or at lesat that's the way it was for Croatia today....

sorry guys for typos, I'm still over the moon... this was quite stressfull..
Old Feb 24th 2015, 11:26 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by La_LuNa
no, for getting into the quota you just have to register on KOmpass and then fill out the form you have on your account... basic info like yur personal data etc...
you'll upload your passport scan (in this first and most important step you just need to fill in your passport number and exp date) and resume will be uploaded ONCE you recieve your CAL!!! don't panic.

or at lesat that's the way it was for Croatia today....
Thanks! Also you can only open the kompass once its open for applying?
Old Feb 24th 2015, 11:26 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by matt101
I dont think we have to upload the resume and the passport page at this first stage, you do that when you get your CAL. You do need your passport number though. I may be wrong but thats what it says on this chart thing

https://trello.com/b/jMcPtVJR/iec-20...ve-strategy-uk
Thanks! And you can only open the kompass once you're applying?
Old Feb 24th 2015, 11:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

ChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond repute

I think the announcement of opening for countries will stand true. France has an announcement for the 26th about the Young Professionals route.

Attached Thumbnails IEC 2015-france.jpg  
Old Feb 25th 2015, 12:13 am
Forum Regular

chrisflats is a jewel in the roughchrisflats is a jewel in the roughchrisflats is a jewel in the roughchrisflats is a jewel in the roughchrisflats is a jewel in the rough

I think the announcement of opening for countries will stand true. France has an announcement for the 26th about the Young Professionals route.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/attac...015-france.jpg
that's a positive right now!
Old Feb 25th 2015, 12:13 am
Bex in the city

beckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond repute

http://britishexpats.com/forum/attac...015-france.jpg
Well at least they are getting some notice.

That's 11am PST time?

Strange as I thought they open around 10am in Ottawa. May mean it might open 8pm GMT time so that would be 12 noon for me - I hope it don't open open tomorrow as I'm in work all day

Last edited by beckiwoo; Feb 25th 2015 at 12:16 am.
Old Feb 25th 2015, 2:19 am
Forum Regular

MrFloyd is just really niceMrFloyd is just really niceMrFloyd is just really niceMrFloyd is just really niceMrFloyd is just really niceMrFloyd is just really niceMrFloyd is just really niceMrFloyd is just really nice

Whenever it is, I hope it is very soon, my police certificate is valid till the end of March. If the last round was anything to go by, you could send the passport scan and the fee and then not hear from them for another four weeks.
Old Feb 25th 2015, 2:44 am
The ride never ends

orly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond repute

Does this confirm that Croatia were for sure told that there would be a 72hr warning - and totally went back on their word? Canada in Croatia on Twitter: "@IEC_EIC will announce the opening date for #Croatia's #IEC2015 program 72 hours in advance. http://t.co/3nRquZfwUu"
Posted on Feb 20th...that was CIC being subtle with their trolling and not letting on that it was the notice Having had numerous years of experience with them I'd caution everyone to remember you, to them, are just a foreigner out there on the internet. Generally (and apologies for being blunt) they couldn't care less.

Last edited by orly; Feb 25th 2015 at 2:47 am.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.