HRSDC LMO Timeline

Old Mar 23rd 2008, 3:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

lauder99 is a name known to alllauder99 is a name known to alllauder99 is a name known to alllauder99 is a name known to alllauder99 is a name known to alllauder99 is a name known to alllauder99 is a name known to alllauder99 is a name known to alllauder99 is a name known to alllauder99 is a name known to alllauder99 is a name known to all
Default Re: HRSDC LMO Timeline

Hi There

Some of the docs in our area will not make an appointment till you have the paperwork from CIC. But we are intending to make an appointment with one that will as soon as we post the TWP applications, It seems that 2-3 weeks is the norm for med requests for TWPs recently so we should be ok.

If we didn't need to wait for the kids passports to be renewed we would have gone for concurrent processing.

Good luck on the wait

Cheers
Tom
Old Mar 25th 2008, 10:21 pm
Forum Regular

alspackman is on a distinguished road

1) Provincial office where applied: Alberta
2) Date when application was POSTED: October 12th, 2008
3) Date when they recieved the application: October 14th, 2008
4) Any correspondence or calls received by your employer in between, if yes then the nature of the enquiry and after how many days/weeks did you get an enquiry from them? Employer recived a call a few days after submission asking for evidence of their attempts to hire a Canadian. Nothing since.
5) Date when decision made or recieved? Still waiting
6) Employee is inside or outside Canada when the Application was submitted? Inside

Hello everybody, it's not great to see so many of us are in the same boat. I came to Calgary on a TWP and when my emplyer offered me a permanent job i took it. We went through an immigartion lawyer to speed up the proces (so we thought) but it's been 5 months now and i'm still waiting.

On the plus side, i'm actually here in Alberta working. On the negative side, my health care has expired and I am unable to leave the counry and re-enter until my permit arrives, hopefully by the end of May. Chin up everybody, hope you all get to Canada soon; in the meantime you should treat yourself to free healthcare in the UK!!
Old Mar 27th 2008, 10:27 pm
Cheesey Dippin-Dunkin

Harrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud of

Latest possition:

1) Provincial office where applied: Saskatchewan
2) Date when application was POSTED: 15th March 08
3) Date when they received the application: 17/18 March 08
4) Any correspondence or calls received by your employer in between, if yes then the nature of the enquiry and after how many days/weeks did you get an enquiry from them? Acknowledgement received saying "we have rec’d your app’n – don’t call us for at least 12 weeks, we’ll call you"
5) Date when decision made or received? Pending
6) Employee is inside or outside Canada? Outside
Old Mar 27th 2008, 10:29 pm
Cheesey Dippin-Dunkin

Harrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by alspackman
2) Date when application was POSTED: October 12th, 2008
3) Date when they recieved the application: October 14th, 2008
4) Any correspondence or calls received by your employer in between, if yes then the nature of the enquiry and after how many days/weeks did you get an enquiry from them? Employer recived a call a few days after submission asking for evidence of their attempts to hire a Canadian. Nothing since.
6) Employee is inside or outside Canada when the Application was submitted? Inside

Hello everybody, it's not great to see so many of us are in the same boat. I came to Calgary on a TWP and when my emplyer offered me a permanent job i took it. We went through an immigartion lawyer to speed up the proces (so we thought) but it's been 5 months now and i'm still waiting.

On the plus side, i'm actually here in Alberta working. On the negative side, my health care has expired and I am unable to leave the counry and re-enter until my permit arrives, hopefully by the end of May. Chin up everybody, hope you all get to Canada soon; in the meantime you should treat yourself to free healthcare in the UK!!
How interesting that you have managed to post your application etc. in 7 months time...thought you might like the heads up and opportunity to change.
Old Mar 28th 2008, 12:22 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Harrypottermouse
How interesting that you have managed to post your application etc. in 7 months time...thought you might like the heads up and opportunity to change.
Good point; you're right it was October 2007, thankfully not 2005.
Old Mar 28th 2008, 12:24 am
Forum Regular

2) Date when application was POSTED: October 12th, 2007
3) Date when they recieved the application: October 14th, 2007
4) Any correspondence or calls received by your employer in between, if yes then the nature of the enquiry and after how many days/weeks did you get an enquiry from them? Employer received a call a few days after submission asking for evidence of their attempts to hire a Canadian. Nothing since.

Old Mar 28th 2008, 9:03 am
Cheesey Dippin-Dunkin

4) Any correspondence or calls received by your employer in between, if yes then the nature of the enquiry and after how many days/weeks did you get an enquiry from them? Employer received a call a few days after submission asking for evidence of their attempts to hire a Canadian. Nothing since.

Oh look - your all nice and neat now and not so infront of yourself. I'm amazed I spotted it - it was late, I was tired as I'd been out with the Ruggies all day and I am generally not that observant....and I won't mention the mother in law :curse: she is another story entirely.

But as you say - at least you are there...boo hoo (why isn't there a crying smiley if that is not a contracdiction in terms) but yes, we are all off to the dentist in early May and I'm hoping to get in a spot of foot surgery before we leave - necessary of course and after all I've only been waiting for since 2006! C'est la vie.

Hope the end of May comes off - we had a bit of good news yesterday and it looks like Mr Mouse could be out as early as July...we will have to follow later - too much to do here.

Best of luck
Dawn
Old Mar 29th 2008, 2:59 pm
is Happy

Tanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Harrypottermouse

But as you say - at least you are there...boo hoo (why isn't there a crying smiley if that is not a contracdiction in terms)

Dawn

see a whole new world of smilies you just need to click the more button below your smilie options and ta da " smilies R us "
Old Mar 29th 2008, 3:28 pm
Cheesey Dippin-Dunkin

Originally Posted by Tanah

see a whole new world of smilies you just need to click the more button below your smilie options and ta da " smilies R us "
Well heaven on earth didn't notice that there...I shall go investigate...

I'm in heaven - Thank you
Old Apr 1st 2008, 6:46 am
Forum Regular

klotenjames is a jewel in the roughklotenjames is a jewel in the roughklotenjames is a jewel in the roughklotenjames is a jewel in the rough

Have you heard anything from Edmonton now? I read in a german pinboard, that someone who applyied on november 6th for an alberta LMO, that he just got it! (The person wrote the message on 28th march, so I don't think it's an april joke...And if so, it's a bad one...)
Old Apr 1st 2008, 7:52 am
Tootsie BattyFace

Littletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by klotenjames
Have you heard anything from Edmonton now? I read in a german pinboard, that someone who applyied on november 6th for an alberta LMO, that he just got it! (The person wrote the message on 28th march, so I don't think it's an april joke...And if so, it's a bad one...)

Hi,
I Phoned HRSDC Alberta on sunday, just to see how things were going,The NEW automated message said they're processing September I did try to pm you to let you know as soon as you logged on, I thought it would cheer you up to know we're finally on the move after 2months of them processing August!!

Do you think if we try to get an LMO to work in their offices, to clear the back log, we'd get there any sooner???

Tasha
Old Apr 1st 2008, 8:28 am
Forum Regular

klotenjames is a jewel in the roughklotenjames is a jewel in the roughklotenjames is a jewel in the roughklotenjames is a jewel in the rough

Thanks Tasha!

It really looks like they're moving forward...
Hope we all get our LMO's soon and can organize a party there once we all did it!
Old Apr 1st 2008, 8:36 am
Tootsie BattyFace

Littletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by klotenjames
Thanks Tasha!

It really looks like they're moving forward...
Hope we all get our LMO's soon and can organize a party there once we all did it!
Oh yes I think a meet up on the other side will be a must, if only to toast our stubborness and patience
Old Apr 1st 2008, 8:57 am
BE Enthusiast

lauder99 is a name known to alllauder99 is a name known to alllauder99 is a name known to alllauder99 is a name known to alllauder99 is a name known to alllauder99 is a name known to alllauder99 is a name known to alllauder99 is a name known to alllauder99 is a name known to alllauder99 is a name known to alllauder99 is a name known to all

Sorry guys

We got our LMO yesterday OH is a nurse so it was 2 weeks. I know it doesn't help you guys but here's the info anyway.

2) Date when application was POSTED: March 13th, 2008
3) Date when they recieved the application: March 14th, 2008
4) Any correspondence or calls received by your employer in between, if yes then the nature of the enquiry and after how many days/weeks did you get an enquiry from them? None
5) Date when decision made or recieved? March 31 2008
6) Employee is inside or outside Canada when the Application was submitted? Outside

Hang in there

Cheers
Tom

Last edited by lauder99; Apr 1st 2008 at 9:35 am.
Old Apr 1st 2008, 9:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lauder99
Sorry guys

We got our LMO yesterday OH is a nurse so it was 2 weeks. I know it doesn't help you guys but here's the info anyway.

2) Date when application was POSTED: March 13th, 2008
3) Date when they recieved the application: March 14th, 2008
4) Any correspondence or calls received by your employer in between, if yes then the nature of the enquiry and after how many days/weeks did you get an enquiry from them? None
5) Date when decision made or recieved? March 31 2008
6) Employee is inside or outside Canada when the Application was submitted? Outside

Hang in there

Cheers
Tom
Fantastic news Tom, that was very quick, so when are you off ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.