How long to COPR?

Old Jun 8th 2012, 12:47 pm
Outsyder Adventurer

misskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: How long to COPR?

Originally Posted by Jimbo2012
I will, thanks. I take it they arrive by special delivery or similar?

We're initially headed to the Kawarthas area in Ontario to temporarily stay with family. Then our target places are Peterborough, Kingston, Belleville, Ottawa or anywhere in the vicinity, dependent upon where (and if!) we find jobs. That's the next big challenge
Originally Posted by Jimbo2012
COPR arrived this morning. Yay!
Ah ha! Told you! So now I don't need to explain by what delivery method they arrive as they are in your hand!

Great news. We won't be living anyway near each other but in any case, best of luck with it all!

Katie
Old Jun 8th 2012, 4:55 pm
Forum Regular

nerdherd is just really nicenerdherd is just really nicenerdherd is just really nicenerdherd is just really nicenerdherd is just really nicenerdherd is just really nicenerdherd is just really nicenerdherd is just really nicenerdherd is just really nice
Default Re: How long to COPR?

Congratulations! Didn't take that long after all

Posted our passports and form a week ago in the end, fingers crossed we get them back as quickly as you did.

All the best for your landing etc...
Old Jun 12th 2012, 7:57 pm
Forum Regular

LMBrian has a brilliant futureLMBrian has a brilliant futureLMBrian has a brilliant futureLMBrian has a brilliant futureLMBrian has a brilliant futureLMBrian has a brilliant futureLMBrian has a brilliant futureLMBrian has a brilliant future

At last, after 2.5 years of crap......COPR arrives today. Finishing current job tonite, (which was fixed graveyards for over 20 months) and off to Coutts tomorrow to land. Time for a beer

Begin new job next week!!!
Old Jun 12th 2012, 8:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

graham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nice

Well done mate hope it all goes well

treat yourself to that well earned cold one
Old Jun 12th 2012, 8:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

graham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nice

And another
Old Jun 12th 2012, 8:09 pm
Forum Regular

anne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by LMBrian
At last, after 2.5 years of crap......COPR arrives today. Finishing current job tonite, (which was fixed graveyards for over 20 months) and off to Coutts tomorrow to land. Time for a beer

I'll pour Brian... to get you back for Sunday.....serious congratulations: i sense another excuse for a party
Old Jun 12th 2012, 8:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to behold

Great news!! Congrats!!

I got my request last Thursday and I sent my copies Saturday. Hopefully your timeline will help ease my nerves...
Old Jun 12th 2012, 8:35 pm
Outsyder Adventurer

misskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud of

Nice one! Congrats

Originally Posted by Tony_Tiger
Great news!! Congrats!!

I got my request last Thursday and I sent my copies Saturday. Hopefully your timeline will help ease my nerves...
No nerves necessary Tiger, you're home & dry

Katie
Old Jun 12th 2012, 10:26 pm
Eager Beaver!

umpalumpa has a reputation beyond reputeumpalumpa has a reputation beyond reputeumpalumpa has a reputation beyond reputeumpalumpa has a reputation beyond reputeumpalumpa has a reputation beyond reputeumpalumpa has a reputation beyond reputeumpalumpa has a reputation beyond reputeumpalumpa has a reputation beyond reputeumpalumpa has a reputation beyond reputeumpalumpa has a reputation beyond reputeumpalumpa has a reputation beyond repute

Well done, two and half years of crap is a good way to sum up whole process
but worth it when you have those papers in your hands