Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Express Entry Scores and Progress Thread

Express Entry Scores and Progress Thread

Old Jun 23rd 2015, 5:23 pm
Forum Regular

DrealDeel has a reputation beyond reputeDrealDeel has a reputation beyond reputeDrealDeel has a reputation beyond reputeDrealDeel has a reputation beyond reputeDrealDeel has a reputation beyond reputeDrealDeel has a reputation beyond reputeDrealDeel has a reputation beyond reputeDrealDeel has a reputation beyond reputeDrealDeel has a reputation beyond reputeDrealDeel has a reputation beyond reputeDrealDeel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Express Entry Scores and Progress Thread

Originally Posted by Tirytory
SMS makes the second forum member to get PR via EE... Dread Dreel was the first. Race to third Withabix? I have a feeling you will win!
The Real Deal, to be precise! Close enough, I suppose
Old Jun 23rd 2015, 5:23 pm
Happy in Alberta

sms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by johntheScot
i did not think SMS had PR yet is she not waiting for her COPR?
Well yes but technically that confirms we are entitled to PR so.....
Old Jun 23rd 2015, 5:24 pm
Happy in Alberta

sms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by DrealDeel
Haha judge dread
Old Jun 23rd 2015, 5:46 pm
Forum Regular

johntheScot has a reputation beyond reputejohntheScot has a reputation beyond reputejohntheScot has a reputation beyond reputejohntheScot has a reputation beyond reputejohntheScot has a reputation beyond reputejohntheScot has a reputation beyond reputejohntheScot has a reputation beyond reputejohntheScot has a reputation beyond reputejohntheScot has a reputation beyond reputejohntheScot has a reputation beyond reputejohntheScot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sms1984
Well yes but technically that confirms we are entitled to PR so.....
sorry i'm ever the pessimist like to have everything confirmed, they may take months to issue the COPR im sure they wont but you never know.

i would only say you are "entitled" to PR once this document is issued, but then i have been accused of being a little pedantic...
Old Jun 23rd 2015, 5:55 pm
Happy in Alberta

sorry i'm ever the pessimist like to have everything confirmed, they may take months to issue the COPR im sure they wont but you never know.

i would only say you are "entitled" to PR once this document is issued, but then i have been accused of being a little pedantic...
I think you are being a tad pedantic lol. I'm going with the assumption that we are in the clear and just need that piece of paper which a previous EE PR applicant received 4-5 days after mailing CIC his passports which we did on Friday and which were received at CIC in Ottawa yesterday! I probably shouldn't have used the word 'entitled' and chosen 'issued' or 'granted' instead!
Old Jun 23rd 2015, 6:02 pm
Muskoka, Ontario

Tirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DrealDeel
Well it was DD something just like I'm TT something..
Old Jun 23rd 2015, 6:03 pm
Happy in Alberta

Well it was DD something just like I'm TT something..
Im usually BS something hahahaha
Old Jun 23rd 2015, 6:03 pm
Muskoka, Ontario

Tirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond repute

It is splitting hairs... It's not like we're suddenly going to have an email and we race to second instead of them... They've paid their money, been asked for passports, had the email... Yay for them (teeny tiny bit jealous)
Old Jun 23rd 2015, 9:18 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

And I'm even more pedantic - PR isn't actually granted until an applicant 'lands' and they can still be refused at that point. Only after landing and passing that final check do they become a PR of Canada.

Last edited by christmasoompa; Jun 23rd 2015 at 9:20 pm.
Old Jun 23rd 2015, 9:23 pm
Happy in Alberta

[QUOTE=christmasoompa;11683020]And I'm even more pedantic - PR isn't actually granted until an applicant 'lands' and they can still be refused at that point. Only after landing and passing that final check do they become a PR of Canada.[/QUOTE

Again, splitting hairs I think
Old Jun 23rd 2015, 9:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Former Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=sms1984;11683024]
Originally Posted by christmasoompa
And I'm even more pedantic - PR isn't actually granted until an applicant 'lands' and they can still be refused at that point. Only after landing and passing that final check do they become a PR of Canada.[/QUOTE

Again, splitting hairs I think
And to be even more pedantic once they officially land and even be issued with a PR card they can have it revoked if found obtained by fraudulent means
Old Jun 23rd 2015, 9:28 pm
Happy in Alberta

[QUOTE=Former Lancastrian;11683028]
Originally Posted by sms1984

And to be even more pedantic once they officially land and even be issued with a PR card they can have it revoked if found obtained by fraudulent means
Ok well nothing of ours has been obtained fraudulently and our circumstances wont change between now and landing so lets just assume everything is ok
Old Jun 24th 2015, 2:55 am
Forum Regular

johntheScot has a reputation beyond reputejohntheScot has a reputation beyond reputejohntheScot has a reputation beyond reputejohntheScot has a reputation beyond reputejohntheScot has a reputation beyond reputejohntheScot has a reputation beyond reputejohntheScot has a reputation beyond reputejohntheScot has a reputation beyond reputejohntheScot has a reputation beyond reputejohntheScot has a reputation beyond reputejohntheScot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
And I'm even more pedantic - PR isn't actually granted until an applicant 'lands' and they can still be refused at that point. Only after landing and passing that final check do they become a PR of Canada.
that's my kind of thinking.
Old Jun 24th 2015, 9:07 am
Forum Regular

kswoosh has a reputation beyond reputekswoosh has a reputation beyond reputekswoosh has a reputation beyond reputekswoosh has a reputation beyond reputekswoosh has a reputation beyond reputekswoosh has a reputation beyond reputekswoosh has a reputation beyond reputekswoosh has a reputation beyond reputekswoosh has a reputation beyond reputekswoosh has a reputation beyond reputekswoosh has a reputation beyond repute

My friend has just been asked for copies of her passport pages (presumably to issue her COPR).

She submitted her documents in early April.

Seems hers has flown through... 3 months. Crazy fast. Great news.
Old Jun 24th 2015, 3:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

withabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond repute

Race to third Withabix? I have a feeling you will win!

Some movement on my application would be nice

You've had intervention on yours, which might mean it's further up someone's pile!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.