Ending Canadian PR Status

Old Jul 4th 2005, 6:40 am
Forum Regular

Ashok is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Ending Canadian PR Status

Read my First Line >>APPLICANT is Graduate & Post graduate from US !
Not from India >> Nowhere he mentions he is from India. Why are you mixing up the things. I am talking about the right to apply at two places , I am not commenting about his IQ or his way of expression. No one approves it anyway.

Yes I reaffirm H1 VISA holders from India are indeed top of the line. If they apply at two places they are doing nothing wrong. They are any countries gain. It is CIC to plug the loop hole if at all they consider it a wrong practice.

Anyway got to move back to India after a long stint on offshore oil platform.
Wish you all early immigration, for me wait is long. I have already completed 3 years and 4 months of wait. Good night.

Originally Posted by themask
Agreed, that Mr. Applicant has the right to do whatever he wants but he does not have the right to ridicule either Canada or CIC, precisely what he did by asking refund for the application and ROPR fees. How did he have the nerve to even ask such a thing? Is the so called "top of the line young graduate" so stupid that he didn't realize how absurd his question was? It is the defiance of this "fine chap" that infuriated so many and made the situation hostile. Even a 4 year old can figure out that he is not going to have his money back for a sucked lollipop. Even if it is his right to keep or loose any country's PR, he doesn't have the right to belittle it. That's the whole point.

No offense intended please.

-tm
Old Jul 4th 2005, 7:19 am
Forum Regular

ChicagoJer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ashok
Not from India >> Nowhere he mentions he is from India. Why are you mixing up the things. I am talking about the right to apply at two places , I am not commenting about his IQ or his way of expression. No one approves it anyway.
Applicant is from India and was an H1B visa holder by his own admission. See his post here in the US immigration forum: http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=284391

Personally, I have had the pleasure of knowing and working w/ many Indian nationals. Many of my IT colleagues were from India, as was the owner of the wonderful Indian restaurant in my former neighbourhood.

I don't object at all to applicants from India or any other nation applying for Canadian PR through Buffalo if they qualify. My hope is that only those who are *serious* about Canadian PR apply for it.
Old Jul 4th 2005, 7:23 am

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point

No offence intended to those from India who are indeed *top of the line*, but they don't represent all with H1 visas. There are still many who simply got H1 through quite easy scheme, being sponsored by several well known in India "consulting firms" in US who simply for the price provide job offer, labour certification and visa to their clients who later "sit on the bench" instead of being really employed thus having difficulties documenting their experience as they describe often in this forum. Many of them get H1 using questionable credentials as such are not being verified by US immigration when employer is applying for LC and H1 - but they later are caught when applying for Canadian papers. It is them who damage reputation of those *top of the line* Indian nationals who worked hard and didn't seek any shortcuts or schemes to get H1.

You seem to be one of those working hard Indian nationals and it puzzles me why you defend those who are not. Maybe it is your national pride (quite respectable I must say). Maybe because you just don't know it all and/or are too decent person to even try to find out the easier way through various H1 schemes that I know about after being in this business for 15 years and working with non-American applicants from US on daily basis.

And please don't get me wrong here - there are many other nationals too, not only Indians, who use various H1 schemes.

Originally Posted by Ashok

Yes I reaffirm H1 VISA holders from India are indeed top of the line. If they apply at two places they are doing nothing wrong. They are any countries gain. It is CIC to plug the loop hole if at all they consider it a wrong practice.

Anyway got to move back to India after a long stint on offshore oil platform.
Wish you all early immigration, for me wait is long. I have already completed 3 years and 4 months of wait. Good night.

Last edited by Andrew Miller; Jul 4th 2005 at 7:28 am.
Old Jul 4th 2005, 11:27 am
Just Joined

wujood is on a distinguished road

Whats this stupid obsession of money with you. In every post you are trying to boast abaout high salaries in U.S., no discrimination etc. etc. I seriously doubt you have been in US for 10 years!! If thats true, then you have wasted those 10 years as you failed to realize that money is not the only thing that will make you happy in your life. There are such things as arrongance, ignorance and pride that is so very prevailant in U.S. that you can almost sense in the air. At least, in Canada, they don't force you to "blend in" and become american. And at least we are not dropping bombs on weaker nations without regard for civilians on a daily basis. Tell me, how proud does that make you as an american when you know that part of the taxes of your so called "Higher Salary" are going into making of lethal weapons that are being used in killing innocent civilians who are defenseless?

Bottom line, you need to grow up a bit. Travel and see the world. And if you need to see the mozaic of cultures (the real diversity) and not isolated segments of different cultures within a behemoth society, then do visit our country that opens its arms to all, provides aid to victims of natural disasters around the world and does not take pride in unjust killings on national levels.

Proud to be a Canadian.

Wujood.

Originally Posted by Applicant
There you go - Cheers to Canadian04!

Right on baby - yeah right the Canadian govt - did not know abt the safety net! Send loads of Canadians to US on Nafta- TN1 visa for loads of more money and salaries than they would have got back in Canada anyway! Talking Big and righteousness and who the F*** decides what's right or wrong - what one does, if I am not rocking up your ass!

So yeah, calm down - and hold your leech! Otherwise piss off - don't give a what you know......
Old Jul 13th 2005, 4:21 pm
Forum Regular

Ashok is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Chicagojer
Perhaps it gives me true picture of "Applicant"
ashok

Originally Posted by ChicagoJer
Applicant is from India and was an H1B visa holder by his own admission. See his post here in the US immigration forum: http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=284391

Personally, I have had the pleasure of knowing and working w/ many Indian nationals. Many of my IT colleagues were from India, as was the owner of the wonderful Indian restaurant in my former neighbourhood.

I don't object at all to applicants from India or any other nation applying for Canadian PR through Buffalo if they qualify. My hope is that only those who are *serious* about Canadian PR apply for it.