E-mail from London visa office

Old Nov 10th 2011, 1:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

alcat2010 is just really nicealcat2010 is just really nicealcat2010 is just really nicealcat2010 is just really nicealcat2010 is just really nicealcat2010 is just really nicealcat2010 is just really nicealcat2010 is just really nicealcat2010 is just really nicealcat2010 is just really nicealcat2010 is just really nice
Default Re: E-mail from London visa office

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
Because I wondered if it was relevant i.e. you'd missed an email from your earlier application and you were worried about it happening again. Sheesh, was only trying to help!
Its slightly irritating when you receive comments from people on here that have a negative tone or not straight to the point eh...

Last edited by alcat2010; Nov 10th 2011 at 1:43 pm.
Old Nov 10th 2011, 7:11 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by alcat2010
Its slightly irritating when you receive comments from people on here that have a negative tone or not straight to the point eh...
I've no idea if that was aimed at me or anybody else (although can't see anybody that's replied to you with a 'negative tone'?), but please remember that this is a public forum and people can respond how they wish, as long as it is in line with site rules.

Old Nov 11th 2011, 12:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

alcat2010 is just really nicealcat2010 is just really nicealcat2010 is just really nicealcat2010 is just really nicealcat2010 is just really nicealcat2010 is just really nicealcat2010 is just really nicealcat2010 is just really nicealcat2010 is just really nicealcat2010 is just really nicealcat2010 is just really nice

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
I've no idea if that was aimed at me or anybody else (although can't see anybody that's replied to you with a 'negative tone'?), but please remember that this is a public forum and people can respond how they wish, as long as it is in line with site rules.

Ive got a little bit more time on my hands at the moment than normal so thought id quickly say, yes you are right its a public forum.

BE has been a help in the past, but there has been some replies that rightly or wrongly, have got under my skin a bit... Suppose id better practice ignoring the not so helpful posts and focus on the helpful.
Old Nov 11th 2011, 12:16 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by alcat2010
BE has been a help in the past, but there has been some replies that rightly or wrongly, have got under my skin a bit... Suppose id better practice ignoring the not so helpful posts and focus on the helpful.
Yep, sounds like a plan. And don't forget that if somebody really bugs you, you can add their name to your ignore list so you don't see their posts.