common law sponsorship medical?

Old Jul 17th 2016, 10:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Hurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: common law sponsorship medical?

Ah, here it is:

Issuing instructions for medical examinations

Clients also have the option to proceed with an upfront medical examination before submitting their application.
•This is required for certain categories: see the application guide.
•The Panel Physician will select the appropriate immigration category during the immigration medical examination.
•Depending on whether the Panel Physician submits the medical files to CIC on paper or electronically (eMedical), the applicant will receive a proof of completion of the upfront medical examination from the Panel Physician: ◦Either the first page of the IMM 1017B-Upfront (“copy to client”); or
◦A print out from eMedical entitled “Up-front medical notification”.

Applicants must attach this proof of upfront medical examination to their application prior to submitting it to the selected visa office.

So if the panel Doctor uses the electronic method, you get the print out, if they are still paper based, they give you part of the IMM1017.

So I guess the question is, was your Panel Doctor electronic or paper (a lot are now electronic, ours was)......
Old Jul 17th 2016, 12:30 pm
Forum Regular

habsfan has a reputation beyond reputehabsfan has a reputation beyond reputehabsfan has a reputation beyond reputehabsfan has a reputation beyond reputehabsfan has a reputation beyond reputehabsfan has a reputation beyond reputehabsfan has a reputation beyond reputehabsfan has a reputation beyond reputehabsfan has a reputation beyond reputehabsfan has a reputation beyond reputehabsfan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bramallblade
I went to Brentwood and was very impressed with the service. My medical was on the 2nd of July of this month.

However, I didn't take IMM 1017 and I am now very concerned. I have proof the medical was done etc and the physician (I am presuming) sent off the medical to Canada.

Do I need a signed copy of IMM 1017?! Please help.
Yes the service was good, in and out in around an hour, with coffee and biscuits

The medical will be sent electronically. All I did was include the e-medical information sheet (the one with your photo on) and a copy of the receipt in my application and that was it.

On the CAS site it shows that my medical results were received by the CIC.

So basically don't worry
Old Jul 17th 2016, 1:40 pm
Forum Regular

bramallblade has a brilliant futurebramallblade has a brilliant futurebramallblade has a brilliant futurebramallblade has a brilliant futurebramallblade has a brilliant futurebramallblade has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by habsfan
Yes the service was good, in and out in around an hour, with coffee and biscuits

The medical will be sent electronically. All I did was include the e-medical information sheet (the one with your photo on) and a copy of the receipt in my application and that was it.

On the CAS site it shows that my medical results were received by the CIC.

So basically don't worry
Fantastic! Thanks.
Old Jul 17th 2016, 1:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond repute

Yep - one of these....
Attached Thumbnails common law sponsorship medical?-new-picture-1-.bmp  
Old Jul 17th 2016, 1:47 pm
Forum Regular

habsfan has a reputation beyond reputehabsfan has a reputation beyond reputehabsfan has a reputation beyond reputehabsfan has a reputation beyond reputehabsfan has a reputation beyond reputehabsfan has a reputation beyond reputehabsfan has a reputation beyond reputehabsfan has a reputation beyond reputehabsfan has a reputation beyond reputehabsfan has a reputation beyond reputehabsfan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bramallblade
Fantastic! Thanks.
You're welcome

Originally Posted by Hurlabrick
Yep - one of these....
Indeed, thanks Hurlabrick