CIC Citizenship timelines

Old Jun 3rd 2014, 6:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

roxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: CIC Citizenship timelines

Sent the new info to the immigration officer! Lets hope they can get me fixed up quickly. Fingers crossed! Staying optimistic!
Old Jun 3rd 2014, 11:17 pm
Just Joined

annna has a brilliant futureannna has a brilliant futureannna has a brilliant futureannna has a brilliant futureannna has a brilliant futureannna has a brilliant future

roxye3 Congrats for passing the test. I am sorry to hear you have to resubmit some informations. I hope everything will be done soon , please stay positive.
Old Jun 3rd 2014, 11:17 pm
Just Joined

annna has a brilliant futureannna has a brilliant futureannna has a brilliant futureannna has a brilliant futureannna has a brilliant futureannna has a brilliant future

gshock CONGRATS
Old Jun 5th 2014, 6:52 pm
Just Joined

Transplant is an unknown quantity at this point

Glad you guys all passed your tests, congrats. I don't think the Mrs and I have to do the test since we are over 55 but I don't care if I write it or not as I have a pretty good knowledge of Canada anyway. Maybe our applications are taking so long because we lived here over 30 years before applying, lol
Old Jun 10th 2014, 7:52 pm
Just Joined

gshock is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks @Anna and @Transplant, well the test is not difficult, the questions are more general than specific so if you have some knowledge then you should be able to pass it...Roxy I did get a call they wanted to confirm some information from the interview but again she didn't provide any time frames so im not so much optimistic and dont think ill be any of the up coming ceremonies
Old Jun 12th 2014, 2:54 am
BE Enthusiast

roxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gshock
thanks @Anna and @Transplant, well the test is not difficult, the questions are more general than specific so if you have some knowledge then you should be able to pass it...Roxy I did get a call they wanted to confirm some information from the interview but again she didn't provide any time frames so im not so much optimistic and dont think ill be any of the up coming ceremonies
I am sorry, mate. My fingers are still crossed for you. They allowed me to submit the info they needed from me 3 hours later that day so I am not sure what that will mean for me but they got everything they needed to complete processing from me the same day. The issue was that some of my passport stamps were not declared on my Residency Calculator form but it was an easy fix. The Imm' Officer thought that I might be more days over but in fact it turned out that I was actually more days under so here I sit hoping for a little brown envelope in the post with CIC written on it. Of course I will keep you posted either way.

Old Jun 12th 2014, 3:23 pm
Just Joined

gshock is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by roxye3
I am sorry, mate. My fingers are still crossed for you. They allowed me to submit the info they needed from me 3 hours later that day so I am not sure what that will mean for me but they got everything they needed to complete processing from me the same day. The issue was that some of my passport stamps were not declared on my Residency Calculator form but it was an easy fix. The Imm' Officer thought that I might be more days over but in fact it turned out that I was actually more days under so here I sit hoping for a little brown envelope in the post with CIC written on it. Of course I will keep you posted either way.

yup the samething was with me
Old Jun 16th 2014, 2:13 am
BE Forum Addict

spaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of light

Joining the citizenship bandwagon....we're just gathering paperwork and realizing we've got some gaps to fill. We are 2 years TWP and 2 years PR, so hopefully we can get it sorted and sent off before the dreaded C-24 bill excludes us!
Old Jun 16th 2014, 12:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Twitcher1958 has a reputation beyond reputeTwitcher1958 has a reputation beyond reputeTwitcher1958 has a reputation beyond reputeTwitcher1958 has a reputation beyond reputeTwitcher1958 has a reputation beyond reputeTwitcher1958 has a reputation beyond reputeTwitcher1958 has a reputation beyond reputeTwitcher1958 has a reputation beyond reputeTwitcher1958 has a reputation beyond reputeTwitcher1958 has a reputation beyond reputeTwitcher1958 has a reputation beyond repute

Also joining this thread - sent off paperwork last week. Not difficult, for those of you who haven't done it, but easy to make a mistake or leave something out. We were ultra careful - we think!- so hopefully all will be well
Old Jun 16th 2014, 12:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

spaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of light

...not difficult IF you have all the paperwork
I'm missing some work proof for the Mrs - she had a verbal contract for one of her jobs
Also missing 2011 school reports for the kids....I mislaid them

Happy days
Old Jun 18th 2014, 1:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Twitcher and Spaceace. Welcome to the journey and good luck.

Roxy
Old Jun 20th 2014, 1:37 pm
Just Joined

Finally got our letters to attend interview/test and same day ceremony for July 4th. The issue now is that they want tax returns for the 4 years prior and they were destroyed in a fire. They are also asking for expired travel documents but when we got our old passports back this year we shredded them as we never keep expired id's etc. I think I had better phone CIC and see what I can do.
Old Jun 20th 2014, 2:14 pm
Forum Regular

allycat231 has a reputation beyond reputeallycat231 has a reputation beyond reputeallycat231 has a reputation beyond reputeallycat231 has a reputation beyond reputeallycat231 has a reputation beyond reputeallycat231 has a reputation beyond reputeallycat231 has a reputation beyond reputeallycat231 has a reputation beyond reputeallycat231 has a reputation beyond reputeallycat231 has a reputation beyond reputeallycat231 has a reputation beyond repute

You can download your tax returns from the CRA website, just need to setup an account.
Old Jun 20th 2014, 3:59 pm
Just Joined

Thanks allycat. I went online and set up an account and they will mail me an access code so couldn't get them and the timeframe is a little close. I was able to phone my accountant as I signed an access for them, so they are getting them for us , thank goodness..... just a few more hurdles. Tried calling the # on the letter earlier but it tells you to press 0 to speak to an agent, then says that selection is invalid, go figure.
Old Jun 20th 2014, 4:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Twitcher1958 has a reputation beyond reputeTwitcher1958 has a reputation beyond reputeTwitcher1958 has a reputation beyond reputeTwitcher1958 has a reputation beyond reputeTwitcher1958 has a reputation beyond reputeTwitcher1958 has a reputation beyond reputeTwitcher1958 has a reputation beyond reputeTwitcher1958 has a reputation beyond reputeTwitcher1958 has a reputation beyond reputeTwitcher1958 has a reputation beyond reputeTwitcher1958 has a reputation beyond repute

I see that C24 got Royal Assent yesterday but don't know when it comes into force?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.