Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Case Processing Pilot Ottawa Timelines- please add your experiences

Case Processing Pilot Ottawa Timelines- please add your experiences

Old Jun 30th 2012, 3:35 pm
Just Joined

Gaurav_OT is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Case Processing Pilot Ottawa Timelines- please add your experiences

Just got AOR and medical requests...
Application received May 17, 2012 at Sydney.
AOR and Medical request...June 29, 2012
Old Jun 30th 2012, 3:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond repute

good news, hope it all goes well for you
Old Jul 1st 2012, 7:45 pm
Forum Regular

sharaik is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Mad Jockette
good news, hope it all goes well for you
Anyone got PPR from Ottawa anytime soon? I have hardly seen anyone getting PPR from Ottawa?
Old Jul 1st 2012, 10:14 pm
Forum Regular

OPPOP is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sharaik
Anyone got PPR from Ottawa anytime soon? I have hardly seen anyone getting PPR from Ottawa?
Got mine on June 6th , but from Buffalo
Old Jul 7th 2012, 12:52 am
Forum Regular

Hermione has a reputation beyond reputeHermione has a reputation beyond reputeHermione has a reputation beyond reputeHermione has a reputation beyond reputeHermione has a reputation beyond reputeHermione has a reputation beyond reputeHermione has a reputation beyond reputeHermione has a reputation beyond reputeHermione has a reputation beyond reputeHermione has a reputation beyond reputeHermione has a reputation beyond repute

Hooray! Just got our PPR request today - contacted our local MP on Weds and 2 days later, this happens - why did I not do it sooner??
Old Jul 7th 2012, 1:13 am
BE Enthusiast

Mad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hermione
Hooray! Just got our PPR request today - contacted our local MP on Weds and 2 days later, this happens - why did I not do it sooner??
Congratulations
Old Jul 16th 2012, 3:46 pm
Just Joined

Kim Hdez is an unknown quantity at this point

hello! I live in Canada and I am going to my country Costa Rica this summer to visit but I was told that I needed a temporary resident visa to be allowed to enter Canada when coming back, so I sent my application package to Buffalo, days after I found a cheap flight so I booked it giving the visa around a month of time. Then the consulate in Buffalo shut down and I got everything back, so I sent it to Ottawa but now my flight is booked, according to the FedEx office, they were supposed to receive it on monday July 9th and my flight is on July 24th... is there anyway to know how long they will take with my case??! I really dont want to re-book my flight
Old Jul 16th 2012, 3:55 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kim Hdez
hello! I live in Canada and I am going to my country Costa Rica this summer to visit but I was told that I needed a temporary resident visa to be allowed to enter Canada when coming back, so I sent my application package to Buffalo, days after I found a cheap flight so I booked it giving the visa around a month of time. Then the consulate in Buffalo shut down and I got everything back, so I sent it to Ottawa but now my flight is booked, according to the FedEx office, they were supposed to receive it on monday July 9th and my flight is on July 24th... is there anyway to know how long they will take with my case??! I really dont want to re-book my flight
According to the CIC website, 30 days for paper applications, so you may well need to rebook your flight. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/temp.asp

Welcome to the forum btw.
Old Jul 16th 2012, 4:36 pm
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
According to the CIC website, 30 days for paper applications, so you may well need to rebook your flight. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/temp.asp

Welcome to the forum btw.
I hope the OP realizes that only holders of work permits or study permits, residing in Canada can apply to Ottawa for TRVs. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resourc...2012/ob426.asp
Old Jul 17th 2012, 1:01 am
Coaldale Alberta

Trying to live the Dream is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by AINP Applicant
I am not a 100% sure but I have heard that the request for Passport is received within 3-4 months after medicals for PNP candidates.

We are the 1st in this league so have to just wait for one of us to receive PR to have a better understanding of the timeline.
We had our medicals in Oct 2011 and its now July 2012,still no answer,all our paperwork is and was in order so would not believe that
Old Jul 17th 2012, 2:11 am
Coaldale Alberta

Trying to live the Dream is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by AINP Applicant
I couldn't stop smiling! It has just happened so quickly... I am still on my post graduate work permit (validity -14 months). Its amazing how things figure out sometimes.

God works in mysterious ways. Lol
Can you tell me,if the cic application status change from meds received,when they asked for your passports.They normally update status on a tuesday,so had that changed to let you know or email
Old Jul 17th 2012, 4:52 am
Just Joined

Gaurav_OT is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Trying to live the Dream
Can you tell me,if the cic application status change from meds received,when they asked for your passports.They normally update status on a tuesday,so had that changed to let you know or email
sometimes u have to be patient................
Old Jul 17th 2012, 4:58 pm
Just Joined

RossFulton is an unknown quantity at this point

We had our medicals in Oct 2011 and its now July 2012,still no answer,all our paperwork is and was in order so would not believe that
I empathise. I applied in July 2011 to Buffalo with a BC Provincial Nomination, my medicals were received by Buffalo in November 2011 and ever since my application status has been showing as 'Application Received' on the CIC website. I just managed to get confirmation out of Ottawa that my application had been transferred from to the CPP office from Buffalo but that's all I've learnt.
Old Jul 17th 2012, 6:39 pm
Forum Regular

Hermione has a reputation beyond reputeHermione has a reputation beyond reputeHermione has a reputation beyond reputeHermione has a reputation beyond reputeHermione has a reputation beyond reputeHermione has a reputation beyond reputeHermione has a reputation beyond reputeHermione has a reputation beyond reputeHermione has a reputation beyond reputeHermione has a reputation beyond reputeHermione has a reputation beyond repute

We went through the PNP route submitting our application in June 2011, meds in Nov 2011 and only just received our passport requests 2 weeks ago. It's just a waiting game unfortunately and one person's story/timeline doesn't necessarily correlate with another person's......
Old Jul 17th 2012, 7:09 pm
Just Joined

RossFulton is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Hermione
We went through the PNP route submitting our application in June 2011, meds in Nov 2011 and only just received our passport requests 2 weeks ago. It's just a waiting game unfortunately and one person's story/timeline doesn't necessarily correlate with another person's......
Thanks Hermione. That's interesting and provides me with some hope! The majority of posts on here are from people with much quicker experiences than ours so it's good to hear from someone with similar timeframes as me but with a positive conclusion! Congrats!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.