Att Jim Humphries...URGENT

Old Oct 4th 2008, 4:01 pm
Account Closed

fledermaus is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Att Jim Humphries...URGENT

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
Thanks fledermaus....i'll try that too....can't do any harm at this stage anyway......

We sent them off in March with our 90 letter too....then when the medical request came they asked for them again....our lawyer told them that they had been sent already....so we thought that was that....now they want the new forms......i just hope we have enough time to get them
We just kept sending emails until they answered, as did the agent. She also wrote.
It will work out, the last lap of this immigration mallarky is stressful to say the least.
Old Oct 4th 2008, 7:02 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fledermaus
We just kept sending emails until they answered, as did the agent. She also wrote.
It will work out, the last lap of this immigration mallarky is stressful to say the least.
Seems that way....and there's me thinking it's almost over
Old Oct 4th 2008, 7:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Seems that way....and there's me thinking it's almost over
Good luck FK you can do it hun, fast track the Acpo you will be fine

let us know what happens
Old Oct 4th 2008, 8:38 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Coffeepot
Good luck FK you can do it hun, fast track the Acpo you will be fine

let us know what happens
Thanks CP....got the pics sorted and now just have to wait until Monday now......
Old Oct 7th 2008, 11:53 am
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

On the CIC webside it states that our original police reports should be fine...so why have they requested this new form now? I just don't understand that...
The CIC website always was littered with contradictions and confusing statements. My favourite was one about refunds where it said it was not necessary to apply for one. Three lines later it told you how long they took from the time of your refund request.

Since I've been on this site it has appeared that silly mistakes ended with the conclusion of their mistake ridden processing of my application. It looks as if they can still do it if recent threads are anything to go by.
Old Oct 11th 2008, 3:30 pm
Moved from Chester UK

IckleHelen is just really niceIckleHelen is just really niceIckleHelen is just really niceIckleHelen is just really niceIckleHelen is just really niceIckleHelen is just really niceIckleHelen is just really niceIckleHelen is just really niceIckleHelen is just really niceIckleHelen is just really nice

Hi Irene

Just come across your thread. After all this waiting they are making you run around at the last minute. Have you managed to get the PC's back yet?

Best of Luck.
My Fingers are crossed for you.
Helen
Old Oct 12th 2008, 9:14 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

Originally Posted by IckleHelen
Hi Irene

Just come across your thread. After all this waiting they are making you run around at the last minute. Have you managed to get the PC's back yet?

Best of Luck.
My Fingers are crossed for you.
Helen
Hi Helen....Got the police reports back on Thursday morning....all my crying down the phone to the police officer paid off....we wanted to send them direct to the CIC ourselves but the lawyer we are using wanted them to come from her........so we had to email copies to her and she has faxed the copies to the CIC and informed them that the originals are on the way....so i hope thats enough for them...

Thanks everyone for your best wishes, your karma and your time to help me out......it's very humbling to say the least to know that people i have never meet care so much .......Irene...xxxx
Old Oct 12th 2008, 10:17 am
Moved from Chester UK

IckleHelen is just really niceIckleHelen is just really niceIckleHelen is just really niceIckleHelen is just really niceIckleHelen is just really niceIckleHelen is just really niceIckleHelen is just really niceIckleHelen is just really niceIckleHelen is just really niceIckleHelen is just really nice

Hi Irene

Glad to hear you've got them through. You've still got 'til Thursday, if you are sending them by special delivery then there is time to get them from you to your lawyer and your Lawyer to CIC.

Can I ask Irene, is yours a reasonably straight forward case? It just seems like your lawyer isn't actually adding anything to the process and at this late stage is actually delaying things.

Keep us posted.
Helen
Old Oct 12th 2008, 2:10 pm
Account Closed

Hi Helen....Got the police reports back on Thursday morning....all my crying down the phone to the police officer paid off....we wanted to send them direct to the CIC ourselves but the lawyer we are using wanted them to come from her........so we had to email copies to her and she has faxed the copies to the CIC and informed them that the originals are on the way....so i hope thats enough for them...

Thanks everyone for your best wishes, your karma and your time to help me out......it's very humbling to say the least to know that people i have never meet care so much .......Irene...xxxx
I am sure all will be well.

(I would have just couriered the originals to CIC and told the lawyer to lump it.)
Old Oct 12th 2008, 3:03 pm

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute

How useless I feel. SO many answers and most sensible and well informed!
Old Oct 12th 2008, 4:59 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Jim Humphries
How useless I feel. SO many answers and most sensible and well informed!
That would be sarcasm then.

Please note potential posters, keep yer traps shut in case you offend an immigration consultant. As after all they are never wrong and we must know eff all as we arent such exalted personages.
Old Oct 12th 2008, 5:09 pm

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute

I am not a consultant. I meant what I said but seem to have run into a skeptic.
Old Oct 13th 2008, 1:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jim Humphries
I am not a consultant. I meant what I said but seem to have run into a skeptic.
Thanks Jim for all your help on here
Old Oct 21st 2008, 11:55 pm
Moved from Chester UK

So Irene...Did it make it on time?
Old Oct 22nd 2008, 6:01 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

Originally Posted by IckleHelen
So Irene...Did it make it on time?
Hi Helen, the reports got to the lawyer on the 15th.....fanbloodytastic says me!!! ah no....the lawyer then didn't post them off to London until the 17th...WTF...so now i don't know whats going to happen, i'm hoping they got them on Monday but so far nothing sent to confirm this......fingers crossed they take pity on us.....

Irene....xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.