Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

AOR from London August/September 2010 - Progress updates

AOR from London August/September 2010 - Progress updates

Old Jan 1st 2012, 4:38 pm
Forum Regular

beckybev is a jewel in the roughbeckybev is a jewel in the roughbeckybev is a jewel in the roughbeckybev is a jewel in the roughbeckybev is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: AOR from London August/September 2010 - Progress updates

Fingers crossed for some movement for people on this thread at long last. Happy New Year!!!!!
Old Jan 1st 2012, 6:23 pm
Forum Regular

anunlikelyunion has a brilliant futureanunlikelyunion has a brilliant futureanunlikelyunion has a brilliant futureanunlikelyunion has a brilliant futureanunlikelyunion has a brilliant futureanunlikelyunion has a brilliant futureanunlikelyunion has a brilliant future

Happy new year everyone, may 2012 prove to be "our" year!!!
Old Jan 2nd 2012, 8:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

CANADIAN CARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightCANADIAN CARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightCANADIAN CARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightCANADIAN CARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightCANADIAN CARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightCANADIAN CARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightCANADIAN CARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightCANADIAN CARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightCANADIAN CARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightCANADIAN CARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightCANADIAN CARPERS is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by anunlikelyunion
Happy new year everyone, may 2012 prove to be "our" year!!!
We hoped 2010 would be our year (for a decision anyway) then 2011 (nope) for 2012 Slightly less stressed out about the whole waiting game as I'm here (45 minutes from Kingston actually) on a 6 month recce trip and praying a decision will come before my return date (late May) so I can just stay.

P.S. -17 in Kingston area tomorrow with -27 wind chill.
Old Jan 2nd 2012, 9:46 pm
Forum Regular

99problems will become famous soon enough99problems will become famous soon enough

Good luck. 23 months was the last run rate from CIC website. I rather think it'll get to 30 months for a few of us....test of resolve
Old Jan 3rd 2012, 2:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

rubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys. Happy New Year etc! My address disappeared on ECAS a week or so ago, no other news from me other than that though. I don't have a 'we started processing your app on..' message on ECAS.
Old Jan 3rd 2012, 2:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

spaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of light

sounds promising, fingers crossed for you'all
Old Jan 3rd 2012, 2:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

heading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to all

RDOD that is great news!

looks like someone turned on the light in the darkened room our files are kept in huh?
Old Jan 6th 2012, 1:55 am
Outsyder Adventurer

misskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: AOR from London August/September 2010 - Progress updates

Really pleased to report that we received Medical requests on Thurs 5th Jan.

I'm not ashamed to admit that I did well-up a little bit, out of relief I think
Old Jan 6th 2012, 1:58 am
BE Forum Addict

rubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by heading-west
RDOD that is great news!

looks like someone turned on the light in the darkened room our files are kept in huh?
Here's hoping... My address has reappeared again...

Originally Posted by misskatpaw

Congratulations That's fantastic news
Old Jan 6th 2012, 1:59 am
BE Forum Addict

spaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of light

that is freaking awesome news, well done :-)
Old Jan 6th 2012, 6:31 am
Outsyder Adventurer

misskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by spaceace
that is freaking awesome news, well done :-)
Thanks for your replies chaps!!

For some reason, I can't access the list of designated medical practitioners, arrrgh! The address they put on the paperwork doesn't work and the page which I found during a search in cic's site also doesn't work wanted to phone up for an appointment today too
Old Jan 6th 2012, 9:14 am
Forum Regular

bongobrad is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rubberduckofdeath
Here's hoping... My address has reappeared again...

Congratulations That's fantastic news
Our Agents Address has appeard again today but no further news on process
Old Jan 6th 2012, 9:38 am
Forum Regular

99problems will become famous soon enough99problems will become famous soon enough

good news miss katpaw. I hope some more of us hear similar soon...
Old Jan 6th 2012, 10:22 am
BE Enthusiast

heading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to all

Originally Posted by misskatpaw

Oh this is such excellent news!!!! congratulations!!!!
Old Jan 6th 2012, 10:58 am
Forum Regular

Zhanna is a splendid one to beholdZhanna is a splendid one to beholdZhanna is a splendid one to beholdZhanna is a splendid one to beholdZhanna is a splendid one to beholdZhanna is a splendid one to beholdZhanna is a splendid one to beholdZhanna is a splendid one to beholdZhanna is a splendid one to beholdZhanna is a splendid one to beholdZhanna is a splendid one to behold

Our address has also reappeared. No changes.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.