AOR Feb 06

Old Mar 17th 2008, 4:34 am
KJM
BE Enthusiast

KJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to all
Default Re: AOR Feb 06

Originally Posted by R I C H
AOR June 'O5 here, and still waiting. Don't get your hopes up too much for a quick result.
Rich

Why are they taking so long with your application.
Old Mar 17th 2008, 5:49 am
Forum Regular

wayne-Niki is an unknown quantity at this point

AOR June 'O5 here, and still waiting. Don't get your hopes up too much for a quick result.
Yea Rich why is yours taking so long - Im aware others after your date of June 05 have received their 90 day letters and medicals!!!

Someone posted they had received their 90 day letter with a AOR of Jan 06
Old Mar 17th 2008, 8:47 am
Forum Regular

MissyDan will become famous soon enoughMissyDan will become famous soon enough

On Trackitt I have also noticed there is someone with a Feb06 AOR that has received their 90 day letter update
Old Mar 17th 2008, 9:20 am
Forum Regular

sim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by MissyDan
On Trackitt I have also noticed there is someone with a Feb06 AOR that has received their 90 day letter update
Who is that then, I can't see them on Trackitt, when did they receive it,are they London CHC applicants?
Old Mar 17th 2008, 9:44 am
Forum Regular

sim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by MissyDan
Sorry, have just noticed it on Trackitt, lucky devil!
Old Mar 17th 2008, 1:33 pm
Pea Brain

R I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by KJM
Rich

Why are they taking so long with your application.
I'm just in the queue with everyone else. Been here (BC) for 2.5yrs on a work permit, and immigration don't deem that there's any rush to process me more quickly. It sucks, but that's life
Old Mar 17th 2008, 1:38 pm
Forum Regular

wayne-Niki is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm just in the queue with everyone else. Been here (BC) for 2.5yrs on a work permit, and immigration don't deem that there's any rush to process me more quickly. It sucks, but that's life
Just sent you a PM RICH
Old Mar 18th 2008, 11:39 pm
Forum Regular

lindaANDneil is a jewel in the roughlindaANDneil is a jewel in the roughlindaANDneil is a jewel in the roughlindaANDneil is a jewel in the rough

Hello All

Have just joined this website and i think it'll be a really useful tool to work out what's happening with other people's applications - this provides some relief when things are so out of our control! I have seen triackitt too. I love reading the posts from people who have made it :-)

I also have an AOR of Feb 06. No 90 day letter as of yet, fingers crossed.

Boyfriend and I plan on landing in Van.....can't wait! Maybe we'll be there next year, fingers crossed.

Linda
Old Mar 19th 2008, 5:36 am
KJM
BE Enthusiast

KJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to all

Good luck to you both and keep us updated

Originally Posted by lindaANDneil
Hello All

Have just joined this website and i think it'll be a really useful tool to work out what's happening with other people's applications - this provides some relief when things are so out of our control! I have seen triackitt too. I love reading the posts from people who have made it :-)

I also have an AOR of Feb 06. No 90 day letter as of yet, fingers crossed.

Boyfriend and I plan on landing in Van.....can't wait! Maybe we'll be there next year, fingers crossed.

Linda
Old Mar 19th 2008, 5:37 am
KJM
BE Enthusiast

Rich

I would rather be there waiting than here.
Old Mar 19th 2008, 5:41 am
Pea Brain

R I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by KJM
Rich

I would rather be there waiting than here.
True, but running a business while in receipt of a WP doesn't permit you all of the tax advantages that a PR is allowed, therefore you're effectively at a competitive disadvantage, even though you've had to prove to immigration that you're delivering 'substantial benefit' to the local community (providing employment etc). That's the most frustrating part - it's just not a level playing field.

Best of luck with your application - where in Warks are you? - I used to work in Leamington Spa.