Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

How to track medicals sent by Swift Courier?

How to track medicals sent by Swift Courier?

Old Mar 19th 2008, 8:54 am
Elusive dreamer

gotoronto has much to be proud ofgotoronto has much to be proud ofgotoronto has much to be proud ofgotoronto has much to be proud ofgotoronto has much to be proud ofgotoronto has much to be proud ofgotoronto has much to be proud ofgotoronto has much to be proud ofgotoronto has much to be proud ofgotoronto has much to be proud ofgotoronto has much to be proud of
Default How to track medicals sent by Swift Courier?

Has anyone who did their medicals at Number One Health in Harley Street attempted to check whether their medical results arrived at the CHC?

Number One Health sent us a tracking number and telephone number last week Thursday, but the people at Swift Courier are less than helpful. After four calls and over 20 minutes on the phone, nobody has been able to tell me whether our medical results arrived at CHC. They refused to check up on my tracking number arguing that "the medical results will have arrived at their destination unless we inform you otherwise." Very confused - what's the point of a tracking number then?

I am sure it's ok - but they don't inspire confidence. As we are meant to submit passports 30 days from the medical (unless we hear otherwise), I just want to avoid going down to CHC and then returning visa-less two weeks later because they never received the results.
Old Mar 19th 2008, 10:12 am
Analyst for hire

Ben W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How to track medicals sent by Swift Courier?

We had the same problem with the same company and same Medical Centre. Best bet is to call Number One Health back and ask them to check the tracking. They seem to speak to different departments that the tracking number does work for.
Old Mar 19th 2008, 10:13 am
Elusive dreamer

gotoronto has much to be proud ofgotoronto has much to be proud ofgotoronto has much to be proud ofgotoronto has much to be proud ofgotoronto has much to be proud ofgotoronto has much to be proud ofgotoronto has much to be proud ofgotoronto has much to be proud ofgotoronto has much to be proud ofgotoronto has much to be proud ofgotoronto has much to be proud of

Thanks, Ben. That's very encouraging.
Old Mar 19th 2008, 10:42 am
Forum Regular

Tracie107 has much to be proud ofTracie107 has much to be proud ofTracie107 has much to be proud ofTracie107 has much to be proud ofTracie107 has much to be proud ofTracie107 has much to be proud ofTracie107 has much to be proud ofTracie107 has much to be proud ofTracie107 has much to be proud ofTracie107 has much to be proud ofTracie107 has much to be proud of

We also went to Numberone Health in Harley Street. Didn't bother using the tracking number as after paying £10.00 for the courier service - a bicycle courier, I expect my documents to arrive at the CHC