AOR Feb 06

Old Mar 1st 2008, 6:02 am
Forum Regular

wayne-Niki is an unknown quantity at this point
Default AOR Feb 06

As the title suggests we received our SW AOR in Feb 06 just a little over 2 years now - The AOR stated a 39 mth wait.

Is this 39mth wait total completion of the SW application or is it when they first pick up the application and start processing it?

Im in Canada on the Bunac 1yr visa which started in Feb 08, my calculations which may have come to late (should have thought of it b4 to tie it in) would suggest if I had to go back to the UK I would only have 3mths to wait until the application has been processed.

No 90 day letter yet

Any ideas?
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 5:47 am
Forum Regular

Default Re: AOR Feb 06

Originally Posted by wayne-Niki
As the title suggests we received our SW AOR in Feb 06 just a little over 2 years now - The AOR stated a 39 mth wait.

Is this 39mth wait total completion of the SW application or is it when they first pick up the application and start processing it?

Im in Canada on the Bunac 1yr visa which started in Feb 08, my calculations which may have come to late (should have thought of it b4 to tie it in) would suggest if I had to go back to the UK I would only have 3mths to wait until the application has been processed.

No 90 day letter yet

Any ideas?
No replies & 67 viewings!!!
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 6:01 am
BE Enthusiast

G586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond repute

No 90 day letter yet

Any ideas?
We're Jan 06 and haven't had an update letter, looking at Trackitt and Kelly's spreadsheet, not expecting one for a while anyway....

I've always assumed it was 39 months to when they start processing and was thinking of April 09 as a likely date for this.
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 2:07 pm
little snowy owl

Alberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond repute

No replies & 67 viewings!!!
Doesn't the wording on the AOR say something to the effect that it will be 39 months until they contact you again? I'm not sure about the significance of the 90-day letter or the update letter (are they one and the same?) They didn't happen when we applied.

Nevertheless, once they do contact you they ask you to take medicals and etc, and your visas come through some while after those have been processed. We had our medical requests in May 2005 and got our visas in August that year. Does that help at all?
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 7:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Morwenna
Doesn't the wording on the AOR say something to the effect that it will be 39 months until they contact you again? I'm not sure about the significance of the 90-day letter or the update letter (are they one and the same?) They didn't happen when we applied.

Nevertheless, once they do contact you they ask you to take medicals and etc, and your visas come through some while after those have been processed. We had our medical requests in May 2005 and got our visas in August that year. Does that help at all?
From what we were told yesterday at the immigration show, its from AOR and roughly a year to get PR after your 90 day letter, although some do seem a bit quicker,
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 8:27 am
KJM
BE Enthusiast

KJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to all

Hi Guys

AOR Feb 06 as well.....I was expecting a 90 day letter May 08 after looking at Kelly's spreadsheet.

I thought the 39 month period was to completion but I could be wrong and just be dreaming!!!!!

Keep me updated.

No 90 day letter yet

Any ideas?
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 8:40 am
Forum Regular

Co-Writer has much to be proud ofCo-Writer has much to be proud ofCo-Writer has much to be proud ofCo-Writer has much to be proud ofCo-Writer has much to be proud ofCo-Writer has much to be proud ofCo-Writer has much to be proud ofCo-Writer has much to be proud ofCo-Writer has much to be proud ofCo-Writer has much to be proud ofCo-Writer has much to be proud of

We are Jan 06 as well. I was talking with our immigration consultant and he said the 39 months was to completion. However, I am also a realist and from what I gather on here, it may be a lot longer than that, so I am going to assume it will be longer.......then anything sooner will be a bonus......if you get my drift!!
Old Mar 12th 2008, 5:26 pm
Just Joined

surlygurlee is an unknown quantity at this point

I am AOR May 2006 and 42 months. From looking at Trackitt, the average gap for London applications, for people without family and work in Canada, between AOR and update details letter seems to be 2 years and 5 months. To date, 22 months has passed since my AOR was issued. Add 5 months will take me to Aug 2008. Plus twelve months, which seems to be the average from update letter to completion = 39, just short of the 42, but the 42 is a guide, not an actual prediction. Therefore, I would hope to receive the update letter this year, maybe a little after Aug 2008. Of course, I reserve the right to have totally misinterpreted Trackit .
Old Mar 12th 2008, 6:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Reghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to all

hello

i had applied in Aug2005. the letter specified 36months wait. but i got 90 day letter in June2007, which is less 24 months. by the time i updated 24 months was complete. I have received medical request last month and ppr this month. hopefully i expect to receive my passports after visa stamping in April. which is 3 months short of 36 months they had specified.

but remember that time-lines vary a lot, and gaps between aor's and medicals are getting wider and wider. and there is a lot of additional number of applicants they have to process.

regs
Old Mar 16th 2008, 11:57 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Reghuraj
hello

i had applied in Aug2005. the letter specified 36months wait. but i got 90 day letter in June2007, which is less 24 months. by the time i updated 24 months was complete. I have received medical request last month and ppr this month. hopefully i expect to receive my passports after visa stamping in April. which is 3 months short of 36 months they had specified.

but remember that time-lines vary a lot, and gaps between aor's and medicals are getting wider and wider. and there is a lot of additional number of applicants they have to process.

regs
Old Mar 16th 2008, 11:41 pm
Forum Regular

kduk2191 will become famous soon enough

Were Feb 06, still waiting.
Old Mar 17th 2008, 12:55 am
Forum Regular

altalink will become famous soon enough

ditto ...

think there's at least a few months to wait yet ...

Last edited by altalink; Mar 17th 2008 at 12:59 am. Reason: updated as signature was missing ...
Old Mar 17th 2008, 2:27 am
KJM
BE Enthusiast

KJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to all

roll on those AOR Feb 06 people.....at least we can get each other updated.
Old Mar 17th 2008, 3:49 am
Pea Brain

R I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by KJM
roll on those AOR Feb 06 people.....at least we can get each other updated.
AOR June 'O5 here, and still waiting. Don't get your hopes up too much for a quick result.
Old Mar 17th 2008, 4:33 am
KJM
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by KJM
roll on those AOR Feb 06 people.....at least we can keep each other updated.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.