advert from the paper!!

Old Sep 11th 2008, 7:55 am
BE Enthusiast

shazza69 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: advert from the paper!!

i just always assumed that if the named were blanked out then it was because of advertising,
Old Sep 11th 2008, 8:04 pm
RN1
BE Enthusiast

RN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to all

You should heed advice given - you don't need to part with any money to immigation companies - it's perfectly easy to download forms from the Canadian Embassy & to apply for jobs on your own.
Old Sep 12th 2008, 1:44 pm
Weirdo Latin Dude

Jules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by RN1
You should heed advice given - you don't need to part with any money to immigation companies - it's perfectly easy to download forms from the Canadian Embassy & to apply for jobs on your own.
It would seem that some people though, have found jobs that maybe they wouldn`t have found had they not used the services of an immigration company. The only problem seems to be though in trying to locate some of these people and get their experiences?
Old Sep 12th 2008, 4:25 pm
Just Joined

barron355 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Chaseface
Hiya, is this company u saw in the paper called 'i*m*m*i*g*r*a*t*i*o*n*u*n*i*t'? The reason I ask is i have come on these forums specifically to find info on this company, see if they are reputable etc.
Hi

the immigration company is the sameone you are talkiing about, did you find any info on this company?