advert from the paper!!

Old Sep 9th 2008, 6:17 pm
Just Joined

barron355 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default advert from the paper!!

Hi all

I was reading one of the daily news papers and came across "work in canada!"
bricklayers wanted, so i rang them and answered some questions and the guy said there wouldnt be a problem getting over there due to a lack of skilled trades, they sent me a package with alot of paperwork and of course it is now time to part with my money!! just wondering has anyone else done this? or could tell me of away to do it with a reputable company.thanks

Last edited by barron355; Sep 9th 2008 at 6:19 pm.
Old Sep 9th 2008, 6:29 pm
Forum Regular

kiton6 has a brilliant futurekiton6 has a brilliant futurekiton6 has a brilliant futurekiton6 has a brilliant futurekiton6 has a brilliant futurekiton6 has a brilliant future
Default Re: advert from the paper!!

Originally Posted by barron355
Hi all

bricklayers wanted, so i rang them and answered some questions and the guy said there wouldnt be a problem getting over there due to a lack of skilled trades, they sent me a package with alot of paperwork and of course it is now time to part with my money!! just wondering has anyone else done this? or could tell me of away to do it with a reputable company.thanks
Be very, very careful of companies requesting money like this upfront. You never know, it could be a set-up. You pay your fee and you never hear from them again or they send dire advice which you could get on these forums for free. You really need to check out who these people are, if you really want to go with them.

If I was you, i'd be using these forums firstly to find details of reputable bricklaying companies in Canada (Vancouver/Victoria area) who are looking for bricklayers (I'm not sure as I'm not involved in that area). Contact those companies by telephone and express your interest in working with them. Then try and arrange a work permit with them. That would be your 'safest' method. Who knows, you could send your payment to this company and they'd direct you to these forums!

Edit: Just want to add... use the net to look for companies (start with a google search) in and around the vancouver area, and call them. Remember the time difference!

Last edited by kiton6; Sep 9th 2008 at 6:33 pm. Reason: Afterthough
Old Sep 9th 2008, 7:28 pm
Just Joined

Chaseface is an unknown quantity at this point

Hiya, is this company u saw in the paper called 'i*m*m*i*g*r*a*t*i*o*n*u*n*i*t'? The reason I ask is i have come on these forums specifically to find info on this company, see if they are reputable etc.
Old Sep 9th 2008, 7:33 pm
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

I believe the ***************.com has been mentioned on these forums before.

If my above post is **************** out it would suggest that perhaps their previous mentions on here are not entirely favourable and you can draw your own conclusions!
Old Sep 9th 2008, 7:51 pm
Just Joined

Chaseface is an unknown quantity at this point

Ahhh, i was wondering about that, not been on here before so i was a tad confused. Thanks for that, i didn't have too good of a feeling about them to be honest. Ah well, just saved myself 5 grand haha. Thanks.
Old Sep 9th 2008, 7:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

YYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond repute

It is illegal to accept money from a job applicant to give him a job.

There is a wiki on this. Do yourself a huge favor. Read the wiki.

:-)
Old Sep 10th 2008, 1:27 am
Forum Regular

simeongb has a brilliant futuresimeongb has a brilliant futuresimeongb has a brilliant futuresimeongb has a brilliant futuresimeongb has a brilliant futuresimeongb has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by barron355
Hi all

i used him and was totally happy with the results
Old Sep 10th 2008, 8:01 am
BE Enthusiast

shazza69 is an unknown quantity at this point

we are in the middle of using this company we paid the £145.00 for the assessment and then when we decided to go ahead with it they gave us the choice of paying in stages or paying the whole fee at a discount so we paid the whole fee and ive done loads of form filling, and at the moment awaiting for my consultant to tell us the next stage. we are always emailing them with questions... so fingers crossed everything is going to plan at the moment....
Old Sep 10th 2008, 8:53 am
Weirdo Latin Dude

Jules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shazza69
we are in the middle of using this company we paid the £145.00 for the assessment and then when we decided to go ahead with it they gave us the choice of paying in stages or paying the whole fee at a discount so we paid the whole fee and ive done loads of form filling, and at the moment awaiting for my consultant to tell us the next stage. we are always emailing them with questions... so fingers crossed everything is going to plan at the moment....
Are you using this company for either a job placement or a study program?
Old Sep 10th 2008, 10:06 am
BE Enthusiast

they are assisting us with the whole process, contacts of the companies that take uk workers, housing, schools etc....our next stage is to find a job...
Old Sep 10th 2008, 10:10 am
Weirdo Latin Dude

Jules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond repute

they are assisting us with the whole process, contacts of the companies that take uk workers, housing, schools etc....our next stage is to find a job...
I know their centre of operations is based in in BC and AB but as of yet I haven`t found anybody that has been through the whole process with them.
Old Sep 10th 2008, 11:25 am
BE Enthusiast

yes i would like to know of some success stories of who have used them just to put my mind at ease...
Old Sep 10th 2008, 10:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

bflava has a spectacular aura aboutbflava has a spectacular aura aboutbflava has a spectacular aura about

yes i would like to know of some success stories of who have used them just to put my mind at ease...
If this is an Open forum why dont people say names so that we all can be careful about, afterall what are we hidding?? is just a view?? all I know is no firm should charge to look for or place u in a JOB? am i correct???? help
Old Sep 10th 2008, 11:05 pm
Weirdo Latin Dude

Originally Posted by bflava
If this is an Open forum why dont people say names so that we all can be careful about, afterall what are we hidding?? is just a view?? all I know is no firm should charge to look for or place u in a JOB? am i correct???? help
Yes you are correct on both counts. The need for transparency is extremely important. Guess they won`t put names for legal reasons.
Old Sep 11th 2008, 12:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Biiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond repute

If a name doesn't appear, it's probably because the company have asked that they don't be named on the site - you can read into that what you will.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.