2007 queue - where are we up to?

Old Aug 2nd 2009, 7:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Arris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2007 queue - where are we up to?

Originally Posted by Coffeepot
Any updates to join this post ?

Nothing for us yet
Not had ours yet either
Old Aug 2nd 2009, 9:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

bodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Arris
Not had ours yet either
That is more normal. July 07 AORs are the ones they are currently sending requests out for. I wouldn't get too concerned for a month or two yet. See trackitt. Coffeepot's is April 07.
Old Aug 3rd 2009, 7:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Arris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond repute

Woke up this morning to find e-mail from our immigration consultant that updated paperwork has been requested & all forms attached (will also receive in the post) - deadline 17th November.
Old Aug 3rd 2009, 7:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by bodgerx
That is more normal. July 07 AORs are the ones they are currently sending requests out for. I wouldn't get too concerned for a month or two yet. See trackitt. Coffeepot's is April 07.
Cheers bodgerx

I didn't realize that Coffeepot's AOR was April 07 - i'd get on to them Coffeepot if I were you - hope you hear something soon.

Last edited by Arris; Aug 3rd 2009 at 9:16 am. Reason: spelling - put 'here' instead of 'hear' slap wrist!
Old Aug 3rd 2009, 8:49 am
Forum Regular

dave 2 has a brilliant futuredave 2 has a brilliant futuredave 2 has a brilliant futuredave 2 has a brilliant futuredave 2 has a brilliant futuredave 2 has a brilliant futuredave 2 has a brilliant future

Could you keep an eye open for ours as well

Think i will move house just so i have a reason to contact them, come on CIC what are you playing at

I really think you should contact them too, I just sent them an e mail to advise them I moved house, and could they please e-mail my PPR please....no more than an hour later I had my PPR in my inbox...

Its almost like they picked my file up out of the pile waiting to be dealt with, and thought, oh well, while I have it in my hand I might aswell deal with it and get it sent out. Its worth a try!! You could be celebrating tonight!

Jo
x
Old Aug 3rd 2009, 10:08 am
Living life again!!!!!!!

Falcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond repute

Any updates to join this post ?

Nothing for us yet
I think I would contact them too now as you didn't get an update is this last wave of letters. Hopefully a little email wont do any harm and it might just get you your letter.
Old Aug 3rd 2009, 12:09 pm
Just Joined

DublintoCanada is an unknown quantity at this point

Woke up this morning to find e-mail from our immigration consultant that updated paperwork has been requested & all forms attached (will also receive in the post) - deadline 17th November.
Great news!!Delighted for you
Old Aug 3rd 2009, 12:57 pm
BE gremlin

T-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of light

I'm getting all excited that I might be getting a letter sometime in February as it seems to be taking about 2 years from AOR...... isn't that sad!
Old Aug 3rd 2009, 4:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

OK now thats salt in the wound eh really pleased for you though xx

Originally Posted by dave 2
I really think you should contact them too, I just sent them an e mail to advise them I moved house, and could they please e-mail my PPR please....no more than an hour later I had my PPR in my inbox...

Its almost like they picked my file up out of the pile waiting to be dealt with, and thought, oh well, while I have it in my hand I might aswell deal with it and get it sent out. Its worth a try!! You could be celebrating tonight!

Jo
x
oow will try that thanks Jo

Originally Posted by T-Pot
I'm getting all excited that I might be getting a letter sometime in February as it seems to be taking about 2 years from AOR...... isn't that sad!
aw bless i remember the days long ago when i believed there were people working to get our visas ready
Old Aug 3rd 2009, 4:54 pm
BE gremlin

T-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of light

Oh, I know.... it won't take long for me to be all bitter and start ranting
Old Aug 3rd 2009, 7:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

OK now thats salt in the wound eh really pleased for you though xx
Awwwww, thanks Coffeepot ..............what a difference a day makes.....eh!

Let us know when you've contacted them & the outcome
Old Aug 3rd 2009, 7:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Awwwww, thanks Coffeepot ..............what a difference a day makes.....eh!

Let us know when you've contacted them & the outcome
Will do
Old Aug 3rd 2009, 9:43 pm
Just Joined

yanansi is an unknown quantity at this point

25/06/07 Sent
13/07/07 AOR
22/07/09 Document Re dated 17/07/09

hope this helps
Old Aug 3rd 2009, 9:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by dave 2

Jo
x
Mine is probably folded up under some table leg keeping the table steady so they can process all of your

will email in the morning,
Old Aug 5th 2009, 8:37 am
BE gremlin

Coffeepot!

Any news yet??????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.