2007 queue - where are we up to?

Old Jun 21st 2010, 9:32 pm
G77
BE Forum Addict

G77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2007 queue - where are we up to?

You can cross mine off the 2007 list now

Hope CP and others hear something soon...
Old Jun 22nd 2010, 5:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Robin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Papafaith
Hi folks, this wait is
I got a question though. I did my IELTS exam on May 8, am a little bit confused, The cert says it is valid for two yrs, does this mean that i can use it within two yrs if my update letter comes within this period? I read from a website that IELTS for Canadian immigration purposes is valid for only a year. I could write a submission though, i just wanted to do this for a straight forward award of marks.
I believe that it's only valid for one year for immigration purposes but IELTS is used for many purposes for which it would be valid for two years.

In my case I booked the exam after I received my 120 day letter so was able to take the exam within that period.

If you submit that certificate after the year period then you are taking a gamble that they will accept it but I reckon that they will write to you if they want you to submit anything else. It's a case of.....
Old Jun 22nd 2010, 2:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Arris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond repute

We got our PPR's today - almost 3 years to the day

A very happy Arris
Old Jun 22nd 2010, 3:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

simon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Robin (The Gadget family)
Hi all,

We are July 07 and haven't heard anything yet.

In fact I don't really want to hear until after our 6 weeks in Canada this summer otherwise we will be short of time within our 90 days!!.....

Knowing my luck it'll arrive during our absence.....so I am filling in the various forms and getting docs together just in case, though the police certs are only valid for 3 months so no point in doing them now.

I am in the process of getting certified copies of our birth certificates for £7each direct from the registry offices of of place of birth....a very easy but time consuming process.

I'm sure there are others who would like to hear as soon as possible so good luck to those....it looks like people are hearing about a month or so after the two year mark...
Hey Robin,

How are things? I thought you would have been here by now.
Old Jun 22nd 2010, 3:25 pm
Living life again!!!!!!!

Falcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Arris

A very happy Arris

Wow that must be a great feeling! Many congratualtions!
Old Jun 22nd 2010, 9:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Robin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by simon876
Hey Robin,

How are things? I thought you would have been here by now.
Just in case anyone is wondering why I have rudely not replied......I have...a lengthy pm!
Old Jun 23rd 2010, 5:19 am
BE Forum Addict

act1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to behold

I'm in Canada at the moment. Been getting my folks to check my mail for a brown envelope.

I was hoping to have something for when I return but nothing yet still.....
Old Jun 23rd 2010, 10:05 am
Forum Regular

justie is a name known to alljustie is a name known to alljustie is a name known to alljustie is a name known to alljustie is a name known to alljustie is a name known to alljustie is a name known to alljustie is a name known to alljustie is a name known to alljustie is a name known to alljustie is a name known to all

:

Felt a bit emotional today as i walked away from the post office having submitted our passports. What a journey, 3 years and three months to get to this stage, I will not quite believe it until those visas are actually in my hands. Then it will be a bottle of champers!
Coffeepot / Falcore it was only a couple of months ago when i was with you guys sick and tired of waiting & it is really horrible, it took me weeks to stop impulsively looking for the postie. Keep positive, its hard seeing others get the letters they are waiting for, but they do seem to have cleared through a few 2007ers in the last few months so that just makes room for the next batch.

justie
Old Jun 23rd 2010, 10:14 am
Forum Regular

justie is a name known to alljustie is a name known to alljustie is a name known to alljustie is a name known to alljustie is a name known to alljustie is a name known to alljustie is a name known to alljustie is a name known to alljustie is a name known to alljustie is a name known to alljustie is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Arris

A very happy Arris
Congrats Arris!
Justie
Old Jun 23rd 2010, 11:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Arris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Falcore
Wow that must be a great feeling! Many congratualtions!
Thank you
It is, but the hangover this morning was not so good - that'll teach me, on a school night too

Originally Posted by justie
Congrats Arris!
Justie
Thank you
Old Jun 24th 2010, 7:53 pm
Forum Regular

jugapper is just really nicejugapper is just really nicejugapper is just really nicejugapper is just really nicejugapper is just really nicejugapper is just really nicejugapper is just really nicejugapper is just really nicejugapper is just really nicejugapper is just really nice

Found this on another forum, might be of interest. But not sure if this means us pre-Feb 08 applicants or not....

http://www.thestar.com/News/GTA/article/447173
Old Jun 24th 2010, 10:58 pm
Forum Regular

Madhouse is a name known to allMadhouse is a name known to allMadhouse is a name known to allMadhouse is a name known to allMadhouse is a name known to allMadhouse is a name known to allMadhouse is a name known to allMadhouse is a name known to allMadhouse is a name known to allMadhouse is a name known to allMadhouse is a name known to all

Originally Posted by jugapper
Found this on another forum, might be of interest. But not sure if this means us pre-Feb 08 applicants or not....

http://www.thestar.com/News/GTA/article/447173
Perhaps if they have stopped processing the post-Feb 08 applicants, they will be able to focus their resources on the 2007ers! Optimistic I know.......
Old Jun 25th 2010, 2:52 pm
Forum Regular

MagicMeerkat is just really niceMagicMeerkat is just really niceMagicMeerkat is just really niceMagicMeerkat is just really niceMagicMeerkat is just really niceMagicMeerkat is just really niceMagicMeerkat is just really niceMagicMeerkat is just really niceMagicMeerkat is just really niceMagicMeerkat is just really nice

The article's dated 21st Jun 2008 - Given that everything seems to have ground to halt for us 2007'ers, I think that probably answers the question.

(Sorry, got a bit of a grump on about this whole process today...!)
Old Jun 25th 2010, 8:52 pm
Forum Regular

jugapper is just really nicejugapper is just really nicejugapper is just really nicejugapper is just really nicejugapper is just really nicejugapper is just really nicejugapper is just really nicejugapper is just really nicejugapper is just really nicejugapper is just really nice

Oops....sorry! I was looking at the wrong date on the message board.

The waiting game is obviously getting to me so badly now that I'm seeing things that aren't there!!
Old Jun 27th 2010, 7:23 am
Just Joined

Papafaith is an unknown quantity at this point

I am afraid my IElts will expire before i get an update. Is it true that British citizens will no longer be allowed written submission? I was banking on written submission in the event my IELTS expires before i get an update.
Hmmmmm, is it possible for us 2007 not get an update by this time next year? Its all getting to me now.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.