Reload this Page >

Who owns world banks

Who owns world banks

Old Oct 29th 2015, 2:28 pm
Banned

Crashcage is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Who owns world banks

Originally Posted by Pulaski
Which are presumably owned and controlled by the Rothschilds.

Incidentally, here is some information I found on the internet about the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Obviously coming from the internet it must be true.

It is NOT MY WORK.

His Noodliness, the Flying Spaghetti Monster is the ultimate truth in the universe. It is the central point of worship in the religion commonly known as Flying Spaghetti Monsterism or Pastafarianism, according to which it is The Creator and Overseer, watching our lives and our world, changing them as it sees fit, by use of his most holy noodly appendage.

Incredibly, this ancient religion was not well-known until its rediscovery in 2005 by graduate student Bobby Henderson. He shall live on forever in the afterlife next to the Beer Volcano. Due to this incredible rebirth, Flying Spaghetti Monsterism is now one of the world's most edible and fastest-growing religions.
not bad for ret,.ded santitation engineer,beer volcano is good though
ROFLMAO

Last edited by Crashcage; Oct 29th 2015 at 2:41 pm.
Old Oct 29th 2015, 2:53 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Not your work.. but it smells very strongly like something a conspiracy theorist would write, and love the gullible people who find such articles, to believe, as is the case with all your other links as well. If you posted some mainstream article that showed your links to have, even a modicum of truth, then maybe the erudite and not so gullible people who read and post on here might, just, do their own research and perhaps even believe some of it.
Old Oct 29th 2015, 3:06 pm
Banned

Jack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Crashcage, Thank your starting this thread. It is obvious that most Brits are a victim of the liberal education system combined with chemicals added to the water and most food. They have lost the ability to see what is right in front of their eyes.

Not all Jews are bad but there a quite a large number that are. Those of them that are control the banking, media and legal system.

I will add that all wars are bankers wars and I am including a link to a video with that title from YouTube. I will add that the author of the video is a Jew. But well worth a listen.

Old Oct 29th 2015, 3:38 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

OMG, now there are two of them......
Old Oct 29th 2015, 3:41 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Jack_Russells4ever
Crashcage, Thank your starting this thread. It is obvious that most Brits are a victim of the liberal education system combined with chemicals added to the water and most food. They have lost the ability to see what is right in front of their eyes.
Be careful Jack you may be called a rabid racist and a lunatic! LOL
Sticks and stones,he he.
though thanks for your positive input

Last edited by Pollyana; Oct 29th 2015 at 7:34 pm. Reason: Please learn to quote properly, makes everyone's life easier
Old Oct 29th 2015, 3:51 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by mikelincs
always were,what is wrong? cant you find the ignore button Mike???
ROFLMAO
Old Oct 29th 2015, 3:52 pm

Nutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond repute

Old Oct 29th 2015, 4:07 pm
Banned

It is a fact that,
1,A small percentage know about the zionist/illuminati/NWO plans for the planet.And are party to it,The 1%
2,A percentage know about the zionist/illuminati/NWO plans for the planet and choose to ignore it.Because what can they do about it anyway.
3,A percentage that try and bring it to light to the unknowing to enlighten them and let them have the choice,who get ridiculed by the More/Better informed,or shall we say,just plain ignorant hecklers.
4,And then we have the greatest percentage who will say,"why havent i heard of this before?" or are just blisfully ignorant.And know nothing about anything really.

Everyone should be given the opportunity to find out or be shown something that might awaken their interest to investigate more if they so wish.

CC
Old Oct 29th 2015, 4:08 pm
Banned

ROFLMAO:th umbsup:
Old Oct 29th 2015, 4:36 pm
Banned

Jack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jack_Russells4ever
Originally Posted by Crashcage
Be careful Jack you may be called a rabid racist and a lunatic! LOL
Sticks and stones,he he.
though thanks for your positive input

I don't give a care what anyone thinks about my beliefs. If someone wants to call me a racist let them. Every other race stands up for itself, what is wrong with us doing it?

Last edited by Pollyana; Oct 29th 2015 at 7:35 pm. Reason: fixing quotes
Old Oct 29th 2015, 4:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

wolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond repute

One of my favourite jokes - a bit OT:

A guy wakes up after a serious accident and finds himself in a kind of hall, people walking around, music playing ...
A gorgeous woman walks up to him:
Welcome to the Afterlife!
I'm Lucifer, the devil assigned to show you around. Before I take you to your quarters I'll show you some of our amenities, here's a bar, there's the buffet and next you'll see one of our spas and gym ...
The guy is totally fascinated but suddenly he realises a sulphuric smell, red flashes of fire and screams coming from behind a heavy metal door.
What is this, he asks.

The devil smiles and says:
Oh, these are just the Christians - they want it that way!

PS:
If I weren't an atheist, I'd surely convert to Pastafarianism - sound good and tastes good!
Old Oct 29th 2015, 4:38 pm

Nutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond repute

This whole thread is a train wreck.
Old Oct 29th 2015, 4:43 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by mikelincs

There are more than two. We shall speak out and even if it means another ban for me, I will try to educate as many folks as possible on this and every other forum that I belong to. I will be civil and respectful from now on but I will no longer sit on the sideline and say or do nothing. This migration is nothing less than an invasion of enemy combatants whose goal is the destruction of Christian Europe and our heritage. I am saddened that so many of you don't care about the future for our offspring and the battles our ancestors fought to preserve our way of life.
Old Oct 29th 2015, 4:44 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by Nutek
This whole thread is a train wreck.
thought you'd like it..
Old Oct 29th 2015, 5:08 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by wolfi
One of my favourite jokes - a bit OT:

A guy wakes up after a serious accident and finds himself in a kind of hall, people walking around, music playing ...
A gorgeous woman walks up to him:
Welcome to the Afterlife!
I'm Lucifer, the devil assigned to show you around. Before I take you to your quarters I'll show you some of our amenities, here's a bar, there's the buffet and next you'll see one of our spas and gym ...
The guy is totally fascinated but suddenly he realises a sulphuric smell, red flashes of fire and screams coming from behind a heavy metal door.
What is this, he asks.

The devil smiles and says:
Oh, these are just the Christians - they want it that way!

PS:
If I weren't an atheist, I'd surely convert to Pastafarianism - sound good and tastes good!
Oh dear Foxy,did it take you most of the day to come up with that,
Its of topic and boring,yawn.
Muslims are looking for new converts,but that is in another topic.Still cant find the ignore button eh,never mind.early to bed then for you tonight young man.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.