Who owns world banks

Who owns world banks

Old Oct 29th 2015, 5:12 pm
Banned

Crashcage is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Who owns world banks

Originally Posted by Nutek
This whole thread is a train wreck.
only this way because of people who cant find the ignore button!Strange if they didnt post there would be no replys and jack and i could have a proper discussion.
will someone please explain for the sake of others less fortunate how to find the ignore button.
Jack and i dont need to know.

CC
Old Oct 29th 2015, 5:15 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by mikelincs
thought you'd like it..
Ex ex pat,you a bit like old Ronnie biggs then?
Come home to make use of the nigh on non existent health service then??
Old Oct 29th 2015, 5:16 pm

Nutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond repute

Ignore is such a waste though. Pointing and laughing, now that's more like it.
Old Oct 29th 2015, 5:23 pm
Banned

I couldnt agree more Patrick!
You are much more talkative without Sponge Bob.
How about some constructive comments if your vocabulary can stretch that far??
Old Oct 29th 2015, 5:24 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Ignore is such a waste though. Pointing and laughing, now that's more like it.
What are you even doing in the Hungary forum!
Old Oct 29th 2015, 5:30 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Pulaski
Thats about the level of rep i could expect from a sanitry engineer ret..ded.
Please keep to the topic or use the ignor..us button
Old Oct 29th 2015, 5:33 pm

Nutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond repute

I'm always hungary.

The stupid... it called me.
Old Oct 29th 2015, 5:36 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

..... The stupid... it called me.
We're in danger of drowning in it here.
Old Oct 29th 2015, 5:36 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Crashcage
Thats about the level of rep i could expect from a sanitry engineer ret..ded.
Please keep to the topic or use the ignor..us button
now were're getting into the realms of a really interesting thread, one wich may well make thread of the year status, really need a few more joining in though. Never thought the Hungary forum could be so interesting.
Old Oct 29th 2015, 5:44 pm
Banned

Jack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond repute

When you cannot refute the truth use the leftist tactic of changing the subject. Seems that is the tactic of those that do not want to let the truth be exposed.
Old Oct 29th 2015, 5:47 pm
Banned

now were're getting into the realms of a really interesting thread, one wich may well make thread of the year status, really need a few more joining in though. Never thought the Hungary forum could be so interesting.
I guese you and alot of the others looking at the amount of drivel you post leed very sheltered and boring lives.
maybe you and the sanitary engineer could organise a zimmer frame race,(your medication permiting of course)and make a film put it on here and amuse us all.
Oh and invite patrick and foxy to referee for you too.

Now,if you are not interested in this topic please "monkey on the car" and start your own.
Old Oct 29th 2015, 5:49 pm

Originally Posted by Jack_Russells4ever
When you cannot refute the truth ......
I've looked hard, but I haven't seen any here.
Old Oct 29th 2015, 5:53 pm
Banned

I've looked hard, but I haven't seen any here.
Ahh,to be expected,with your condition after looking into all those bowels for all those years.
Go see the doctor,maybe he can help
Old Oct 29th 2015, 5:54 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Crashcage
I guese you and alot of the others looking at the amount of drivel you post leed very sheltered and boring lives.
maybe you and the sanitary engineer could organise a zimmer frame race,(your medication permiting of course)and make a film put it on here and amuse us all.
Oh and invite patrick and foxy to referee for you too.

Now,if you are not interested in this topic please "monkey on the car" and start your own.
Please note, it should be 'a lot' and 'lead'.. pedant mode off.

As for your last comment, you have obviously not had a lot of experience with threads on BE, they usually go off the topic within one page.
Old Oct 29th 2015, 5:58 pm
Banned

Please note, it should be 'a lot' and 'lead'.. pedant mode off.

As for your last comment, you have obviously not had a lot of experience with threads on BE, they usually go off the topic within one page.
I stand erected,thanks for that,why havent you helped poor old Digger47 out before now??Shame on you! share the love and elocution lessons around why dont you
Or just Monkey on the car!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.