Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Hungary
Reload this Page >

Who owns world banks

Who owns world banks

Old Oct 29th 2015, 5:59 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who owns world banks

Originally Posted by Crashcage
Ahh,to be expected,with your condition after looking into all those bowels for all those years. ....
I'll give you that, there's no shortage of bowel contents here, though mostly of the sort I would expect to find a pasture rather than a sanitary drain.
I stand erected, .....
I thought as much.
Old Oct 29th 2015, 6:03 pm
Banned

Crashcage is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Pulaski
I'll give you that, there's no shortage of bowel contents here, though mostly of the sort I would expect to find a pasture rather than a sanitary drain.

I thought as much.
Ooh, thats nice!
Old Oct 29th 2015, 6:25 pm
Banned

Jack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond repute

I've looked hard, but I haven't seen any here.

A visit to the optometrist is in order then.
Old Oct 29th 2015, 6:35 pm
Banned

Hey Jack its all gone quiet.
I guese admin has been busy telling them to STFU and let the post get back on topic.
Thankyou admin,Bev.Who i fell foul off one time and like you had a small ban period.
Which i hope they noticed i didnt get into any name calling,but gave as good as i got.Shame some people cannot have an open mind and listen to others opinions(even if they think they stink)after all we all have a right to our own opinions,so long as they are not directly derogatory to other forum users.
Tried to look at the vid you posted,kept on getting interupted,will post again after i have watched it,fully and relaxed.
TTFN

CC
Old Oct 29th 2015, 6:45 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Jack its all gone quiet.
I guese admin has been busy telling them to STFU and let the post get back on topic. ....
There's a topic? I thought this was free-form surrealist performance art?
Old Oct 29th 2015, 7:00 pm
Dive Bar Drunk

JamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond repute

Mike,read the post about banks again properly,and also my post where i explain ,Not my literary work i copied and pasted it from here;
https://europeanmediacentre.wordpres...schild-family/

and here is another they can not be all wrong.

Complete List of BANKS Owned or Controlled by the Rothschild Family | Humans Are Free

As for your opinion as to me being a Rabid Racist, Well opinions are like bum holes,everyones got one and generally they all stink!

Once again you will have to direct your question about Cameron being a zionist jew to the European Independant Media Centre for an answer.

And fyi i am RC and a patriot of my faith,if that makes me racist,i find it patriotism.

CC
I put a quote up from the internet therefore it must be true.

You do know that money supply is very heavily influenced by interest rate setting decided by a central committee at the Bank of England.

Also the policies of QE and Austerity are also selected by elected governments.

These links are outlandish fantasies. A quick visit to more credible sources will show you that.

They are not your work so why are you posting them?
Old Oct 29th 2015, 7:06 pm
Banned

There's a topic? I thought this was free-form surrealist performance art?
Thats nice!
Old Oct 29th 2015, 7:11 pm

Ooh, thats nice!
Thats nice!
There seems to be an echo in here.

Last edited by Pulaski; Oct 29th 2015 at 7:24 pm.
Old Oct 29th 2015, 7:12 pm
Banned

You do know that money supply is very heavily influenced by interest rate setting decided by a central committee at the Bank of England.Quote JamesM

So please explain to me how banks are making money when they are lending with 0% interest rates,for a limited period.Not sure about the Bank of England but through out europe it is happening.
How are the banks making money??
This is a bubble and it is going to burst as did the mortgage fiasco in the states that led on to Ice save.
The states and european centaral bank are just printing money with nothing to back it up.

Last edited by Crashcage; Oct 29th 2015 at 7:18 pm.
Old Oct 29th 2015, 7:17 pm
Banned

There seems to be an echo in here.
Thats Nice!, and stop listening through the bowels might become clearer

Also if you have nothing constructive to add,Monkey on the car!
Old Oct 29th 2015, 7:19 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat0105 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mikelincs
Never thought the Hungary forum could be so interesting.
It's a malicious rumour that discussion here in the Hungary forum is only ever about paint drying. We talk about other things as well! Ragweed, for example!
Old Oct 29th 2015, 7:26 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Watchpost
It's a malicious rumour that discussion here in the Hungary forum is only ever about paint drying. We talk about other things as well! Ragweed, for example!
Thats nice!
Please keep to the topic,if you want to spout drivel start your own topic!Monkey on the car!
Old Oct 29th 2015, 7:27 pm

Originally Posted by Watchpost
We usually find that there's a lot of mileage in discussing laundry appliances over in the US forum.
Old Oct 29th 2015, 7:32 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Now now "foxy" name calling is not allowed on here.
I didnt write this i copied and pasted it.
Google it yourself.
And as Mikelincs said "If you don't like what he posts, then just put him on 'ignore' find it in your profile..
and dont spit your dummy out,because you cant handle facts that are after all just facts!
No lunatics round here

CC
Point One - if you didn't write it, why did you not quote your source and merely put a link and a summary? For your future reference that's the way things are done round here.

Point Two - Admin do not tell people to STFU, they ask them to obey the rules.

Point Three - Please change your attitude before posting anything else.

Thread closed.