Weather

Old Jul 15th 2013, 4:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

FenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond repute
Default Weather

Looks like the UK has nicked Magyar's hot weather!
Old Jul 17th 2013, 10:50 am
I bite my thumb at thee

Rural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Weather

Just nice here at the moment - despite some rain (which the garden badly needed).
Old Jul 17th 2013, 11:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Pollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by FenTiger
I have just come back from the UK....and although it was hot...its hotter here.
Old Jul 21st 2013, 10:54 pm
Just Joined

mohctep is an unknown quantity at this point

I am in NYC and it is 40+ C with stifling humidity and terrible air quality. One of the many reasons why New York sucks.
Old Jul 22nd 2013, 11:17 am
BE Forum Addict

FenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond repute

Only last Saturday Orpington was cooler and up to late afternoon yesterday ... now hotting up again. Has been between 27-33 C for past one week. Most of the day no breeze so been feeling like being in a sauna! Mind you up in Central London where I work the hot air feels muggy and clings to your face!
Well, anyway less than 3 weeks and I'll be in Magyar.
Old Jul 24th 2013, 1:28 pm
I bite my thumb at thee

Rural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond repute

It's very hot here at the moment and forecast to go up to 39 in the next week. Supposed to settle down to a more comfortable 24-28 when you arrive
Old Jul 24th 2013, 4:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Rural Hungary
It's very hot here at the moment and forecast to go up to 39 in the next week. Supposed to settle down to a more comfortable 24-28 when you arrive
That'll be perfect. It's always cool inside my wife's parents and sister's houses.

Was 34C at 6pm last Monday evening.
Old Jul 27th 2013, 2:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

duztee has a reputation beyond reputeduztee has a reputation beyond reputeduztee has a reputation beyond reputeduztee has a reputation beyond reputeduztee has a reputation beyond reputeduztee has a reputation beyond reputeduztee has a reputation beyond reputeduztee has a reputation beyond reputeduztee has a reputation beyond reputeduztee has a reputation beyond reputeduztee has a reputation beyond repute

Low 30C's I can manage no problem, but why has the temperature chosen the same week end that I have hired a 'Basketball Player' to paint the house, to send the mercury up to 40C.

Oh well! better than raining all week-end.
Old Aug 2nd 2013, 1:55 pm
Forum Regular

heli2010 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by FenTiger
we have just got back to UK for a week and although it is unusually warmer we still have plenty of rain and as our son noted in Hungary it rains for a while then the sun comes out in the UK its an all day job and no sun
Old Aug 2nd 2013, 4:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by heli2010
we have just got back to UK for a week and although it is unusually warmer we still have plenty of rain and as our son noted in Hungary it rains for a while then the sun comes out in the UK its an all day job and no sun
Been quite changeable in Orpington, Kent and also London. There was a terrific thunderstorm in Orpington this morning but I wouldn't say it was any worse than the one's I've experienced in Hungary! I suppose every region in Uk and Hungary has slightly different weather so will find out more once we are over there in Hungary. Am looking forward to a change of culture, lifestyle and to be with my wife's family and out friends!
Old Aug 13th 2013, 4:17 pm
I bite my thumb at thee

Storm on the way tonight!! Just as I was going to collect the last of the elderberries - will get as many as I can before it hits. That said, I do get frustrated that rain doesn't always come with the storm and I'm therefore beggaring the question, do I water or do I not hmmmm
Old Aug 13th 2013, 4:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Pollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Rural Hungary
Storm on the way tonight!! Just as I was going to collect the last of the elderberries - will get as many as I can before it hits. That said, I do get frustrated that rain doesn't always come with the storm and I'm therefore beggaring the question, do I water or do I not hmmmm
And we just put our gazebo back up....hmmm....best take it back down then.
Old Aug 13th 2013, 4:25 pm
I bite my thumb at thee

Might not head your way but the winds are picking up here, think I might lose a branch off the walnut tree. I really need to get my elderberries in but everytime I reply to an email, there are four more in it's place - popping in here just about keeps me sane and it's good to laugh at the players - especially when so obvious
Now I really NEED to get away from this computer as the splatters of rain are starting!

Last edited by Rural Hungary; Aug 13th 2013 at 4:33 pm.
Old Aug 13th 2013, 4:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

PaulinEger has a reputation beyond reputePaulinEger has a reputation beyond reputePaulinEger has a reputation beyond reputePaulinEger has a reputation beyond reputePaulinEger has a reputation beyond reputePaulinEger has a reputation beyond reputePaulinEger has a reputation beyond reputePaulinEger has a reputation beyond reputePaulinEger has a reputation beyond reputePaulinEger has a reputation beyond reputePaulinEger has a reputation beyond repute

We were forecast a storm last Friday evening and all day Saturday but literally had a few drops of rain over a 10 minute period. Today it's been forecast to be warm and sunny but it's been cloudy and feeling stormy all afternoon. Go figure!
Old Aug 13th 2013, 5:07 pm
I bite my thumb at thee

Well I have just wrestled the remaining elderberries off the trees in near gale force winds, I can hear a few rumblings and there were a few spatters of rain but now things are calming down.... I have a inbox of emails to deal with and if the, rain proper, hasn't started in the next hour then I'll have to get the hose out at things are looking a bit shriveled

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.