Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Hungary
Reload this Page >

Name suggestions please

Name suggestions please

Old Sep 2nd 2014, 3:23 pm
Forum Regular

gcroft is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Name suggestions please

At our age many things are forgiven with poor eyesight.
Old Sep 2nd 2014, 3:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

mawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gcroft
At our age many things are forgiven with poor eyesight.
That's what I seed to the Wife when she reminded me we are do to celebrate ower 5th Year very shortly digger
Old Sep 2nd 2014, 9:18 pm
I bite my thumb at thee

Rural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by digger47
if it is formatted I think cross dressing wood be a good subject digger47.5
Are you trying to tell me something Digger
Old Sep 2nd 2014, 9:28 pm
I bite my thumb at thee

Rural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
I can try it once. Italy also makes fruit grappa. Years ago a friend and I once mixed fruits of the forest grappa with lemonade. It was too strong without it and the lemonade gave it some fizz and bubbles. It tasted like fizzy Ribena and didn't taste like strong alcohol. We didn't get that tipsy feeling at all. In fact we felt brilliant, until at one point we tried to stand up and had no legs. Flat on our faces and literally legless. Thank goodness we were only in my little flat and not anywhere else. We never did that again.
That's fatal with any of the fruit brandies as it goes down too easy and like you said, tastes like fizzy fruit juice. I once made some really strong home-made wine that gave you a fit of the giggles but when you stood up, your legs felt like marshmallows - strange how some alcohol has different effects. Thank goodness you were at home!
Old Sep 3rd 2014, 5:07 am
BE Enthusiast

mawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Rural Hungary
Are you trying to tell me something Digger
Hi RH. not sure but things change, like a few weeks ago I problems with my Legs, so contact hear in doors, she told me witch cream to use witch is hear, I not good at Hungarian so put cream on to find out it's Lady's Hair Leg Remover I think then realising owe smooth my Legs wear gave me a nice felling, so to stop I removed all mirrors from the place, any way RH remember that Big Plot of Sunflower out front well it become a Massive Feeding spot for all the Birds, but saddle I have to remove them, so thinking how can I continue feeding them, so strip the Flower Head of seed next how to build a Feeder so hunting for some sort of container found and recycled One of Hear old Bra,s the hold at lest nearly 2 kilo fine string out on the Trees' fill with seed and watch the Birds and the most bird to collect the food was the Blue Tit digger47.5
Old Sep 3rd 2014, 9:55 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

................. Massive Feeding spot for all the Birds, but saddle I have to remove them, so thinking how can I continue feeding them, so strip the Flower Head of seed next how to build a Feeder so hunting for some sort of container found and recycled One of Hear old Bra,s the hold at lest nearly 2 kilo fine string out on the Trees' fill with seed and watch the Birds and the most bird to collect the food was the Blue Tit digger47.5
I love birds I does Could watch them for simply hours.
Old Sep 4th 2014, 4:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BEVS
Bevs. Yes but this the best yes the best wear am is on a hill side, so start of time would be mid May traveling quietly to hill top next across less then 300 met. viewing the Badger kittens playing out side their set Fox cubs can be on opposite side hill side hearing the young Fox out in the early dawn light, early June travelling further down the hill ridge and dropping in to the coppice settling down in a covered spot then waiting for the playfully young Squirrel to appear out of their dray high in tree canopy above, but all ways in good light o the north of me a hold big tree that is the place for the Eagle their is in the night air the sound of European Eagle Owl doing is own night time vermin clearing, and yet with all this around I must leave and despite it offers no one wants to bye this Paradise digger47.5
Old Sep 4th 2014, 6:07 am
I bite my thumb at thee

Silken legs and now bras Digger, I'm seeing a whole new side of you

Good idea for a feeder, what type of birds do you get feeding?
Old Sep 4th 2014, 6:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Silken legs and now bras Digger, I'm seeing a whole new side of you

Good idea for a feeder, what type of birds do you get feeding?
Hi RH this cold days BLUE TITS digger47.5
Old Sep 4th 2014, 6:52 am
I bite my thumb at thee

Hi RH this cold days BLUE TITS digger47.5
How lovely Digger and don't give up hope of selling, it just takes that one buyer looking for something special who doesn't mind being off the beaten track because it's only places like yours where you see wildlife so up close and personal.....
Old Sep 4th 2014, 6:52 am
I bite my thumb at thee

Unfortunately, my cat loves birds as well
Old Sep 4th 2014, 7:45 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Unfortunately, my cat loves birds as well
I thought you had solved that.

My old puss barely raises a whisker now. It would have to be an affront to cathood for him to bother these days. As in, banging off the windows inside the house or perhaps landing on his nose.
Old Sep 4th 2014, 9:52 am
I bite my thumb at thee

I thought you had solved that.

My old puss barely raises a whisker now. It would have to be an affront to cathood for him to bother these days. As in, banging off the windows inside the house or perhaps landing on his nose.
I thought so as well until last week when we caught him in the garden playing with a wood pigeon. He then lost his collar and discovered the waterbirds down by the stream, though we managed to save a baby moorhen. The chap at the castle thinks it's the fox that keeps getting the babies but now I'm not so sure
Old Sep 4th 2014, 3:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

PaulinEger has a reputation beyond reputePaulinEger has a reputation beyond reputePaulinEger has a reputation beyond reputePaulinEger has a reputation beyond reputePaulinEger has a reputation beyond reputePaulinEger has a reputation beyond reputePaulinEger has a reputation beyond reputePaulinEger has a reputation beyond reputePaulinEger has a reputation beyond reputePaulinEger has a reputation beyond reputePaulinEger has a reputation beyond repute

WOW, this thread has be derailed so many times and even by mods!!
Get back on topic :P
You can discuss the various use for old bras in "A Kocsma" ....when it eventually arrives
Old Sep 4th 2014, 3:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by PaulinEger
WOW, this thread has be derailed so many times and even by mods!!
Get back on topic :P
You can discuss the various use for old bras in "A Kocsma" ....when it eventually arrives
NEM

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.