Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > India > Goa
Reload this Page >

Message from British Deputy High Commissioner

Message from British Deputy High Commissioner

Old Oct 14th 2009, 8:25 pm
Account Closed

Goacrazy56 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Message from British Deputy High Commissioner

Originally Posted by hemingway
GC56, K-C's memory is failing him/her, he/she should have the 'pair of tights' over his/her head & the ligature round his/her kneck before he/she puts the orange in his/her mouth, that's the 'Millican' way. . . . . . . . . . (which obviously I read about somewhere or someone told me about - I've no experience of asphyxiation & the heightening of sexual pleasure. . . . . . .).

H.
Honestly H, you have no experience asphyxiation & the heightening of sexual pleasure.?
You haven't lived then
Excellent very funny H
Old Oct 14th 2009, 9:48 pm

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Goacrazy56
Honestly H, you have no experience asphyxiation & the heightening of sexual pleasure.?
You haven't lived then
Excellent very funny H

Hey girls and boys, it's even got a special medical name - " auto - erotic asphyxiation" -
One to talk about at the dinner table n stun your guests !.
Wonder if it's popular with the Goan govt like it has been with certain MPs here !

Dread
Old Oct 14th 2009, 10:14 pm
Account Closed

yo!! Dread
Another kinky bod like me,I don't think this site is big enough for the both of us.

Off to bed,no!!no!! to sleep
GC

Last edited by Goacrazy56; Oct 14th 2009 at 10:16 pm.
Old Oct 15th 2009, 6:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Return of Santan has a brilliant futureReturn of Santan has a brilliant futureReturn of Santan has a brilliant futureReturn of Santan has a brilliant futureReturn of Santan has a brilliant futureReturn of Santan has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Re: Message from British Deputy High Commissioner

yo!! Dread
Another kinky bod like me,I don't think this site is big enough for the both of us.

Off to bed,no!!no!! to sleep
GC
Hi Folks enough now of my A.E.A thoughts on getting attention ( shows my committment ) David Carradine (Kung Fu) was also a fan of it - he one told me he was in a pub in Liverpool and some idiot chucked a spear into the pub and it went into one guys cheek and out the other ! The victim retorted Wha Kung Fu dat ? Hence the name of the TV (?) show

Moving on sharply - can we make sure of whoever finds out first the venue and time for Vicki Treadells meeting, that its posted ASAP in order for us to get the media's attention which could be substantial this time ?

K-C
Old Oct 15th 2009, 7:08 am
Forum Regular

Helene will become famous soon enoughHelene will become famous soon enough

Good Morning Everyone,

I have been asked to post an update:-

"The British Deputy High Commissioner, Vicki Treadell, has asked me to let you all know that the location for her meeting with the British Community will be in Panjim. Her office will confirm the exact venue details early next week. In terms of format, you may wish to note that no one outside the British Community is being invited other than her own staff here in Goa and a couple of British High Commission colleagues from Mumbai and possibly Delhi. The event will take the form of an open forum following a few opening remarks from Mrs Treadell. Everyone is invited to stay on for some light refreshments afterwards."

The email address to send your bullet points and inform if you can attend the meeting [email protected]

The telephone numbers of the office are: 2438897 or 2438734

LOCATE where everyone should register themselves to get this type of info in the future directly is - http://www.fco.gov.uk/en/travel-and-...ng-safe/Locate

Thanks Helene
Old Oct 15th 2009, 8:23 am

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Helene
Good Morning Everyone,

I have been asked to post an update:-

"The British Deputy High Commissioner, Vicki Treadell, has asked me to let you all know that the location for her meeting with the British Community will be in Panjim. Her office will confirm the exact venue details early next week. In terms of format, you may wish to note that no one outside the British Community is being invited other than her own staff here in Goa and a couple of British High Commission colleagues from Mumbai and possibly Delhi. The event will take the form of an open forum following a few opening remarks from Mrs Treadell. Everyone is invited to stay on for some light refreshments afterwards."

The email address to send your bullet points and inform if you can attend the meeting [email protected]

The telephone numbers of the office are: 2438897 or 2438734

LOCATE where everyone should register themselves to get this type of info in the future directly is - http://www.fco.gov.uk/en/travel-and-...ng-safe/Locate

Thanks Helene
Won't be there - but have written as requested.
Old Oct 15th 2009, 8:38 am
BE Enthusiast

poppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to all

I have written and OH will be there "Together we stand " British Bulldog spirit and all that...
Old Oct 15th 2009, 8:59 am
BE Forum Addict

a_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to behold

... which is different from the address posted previously
( [email protected] )
DO I NEED TO RE-SEND MY EMAIL? - or is the second one a typo?

AndyD
Old Oct 15th 2009, 10:13 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by a_f_d
... which is different from the address posted previously
( [email protected] )
DO I NEED TO RE-SEND MY EMAIL? - or is the second one a typo?

AndyD
oops the 'is' has united with the email hypa link somehow - not sure how that happened? - sorry! there shouldnt be an 'is' - that is just the is and the dash to indicate the email id....

[email protected]

no need to re-send if you have used the above id, TY & sorry again...
Old Oct 16th 2009, 6:12 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by poppetjay
I have written and OH will be there "Together we stand " British Bulldog spirit and all that...
My motto exactly poppetjay,
It is time we all got together to fight instead of everyone doing their own thing.This is how the Goans fight and protest in numbers.A goan friend once told me this.He said "You Brits will get nowhere doing things on your own you need to join together and make as much noise as you can,then they will listen."This is how we protest".You have to admit they do get heard and action is taken
GC
Old Oct 16th 2009, 7:42 pm

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute

My motto exactly poppetjay,
It is time we all got together to fight instead of everyone doing their own thing.This is how the Goans fight and protest in numbers.A goan friend once told me this.He said "You Brits will get nowhere doing things on your own you need to join together and make as much noise as you can,then they will listen."This is how we protest".You have to admit they do get heard and action is taken
GC
Well don't ask us to lay in the middle of the road - you know what will happen - squashed end of FN'S
Old Oct 17th 2009, 2:19 pm
Account Closed

This message came in just from a friend of mine,

Had a phone call 2 days ago from Andy at the British Consulate. The meeting is in Panjim on the 22nd. I have got to call him on Tuesday to find the venue.

looks like the meeting is in Panjim,but still no venue by posponing the venue are they hoping they will have left it to late for word to get out and no one attends.
I have also heard that if the meeting is in Panjim then not to many people from the South will attend.There should be two meeting one in the north and one in south, they had two for these out reach meetings that where held last month,if they really are serious about listening and helping the British out in Goa then there should be two meetings so that more people can attend and they get a real handle on the problems we are facing
GC
Old Oct 17th 2009, 2:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

emsirrah has a brilliant futureemsirrah has a brilliant futureemsirrah has a brilliant futureemsirrah has a brilliant futureemsirrah has a brilliant futureemsirrah has a brilliant future

For what it is worth I think they should have waited a couple of weeks - more people here in November than October.
Old Oct 17th 2009, 2:41 pm
Forum Regular

This message came in just from a friend of mine,

Had a phone call 2 days ago from Andy at the British Consulate. The meeting is in Panjim on the 22nd. I have got to call him on Tuesday to find the venue.

looks like the meeting is in Panjim,but still no venue by posponing the venue are they hoping they will have left it to late for word to get out and no one attends.
I have also heard that if the meeting is in Panjim then not to many people from the South will attend.There should be two meeting one in the north and one in south, they had two for these out reach meetings that where held last month,if they really are serious about listening and helping the British out in Goa then there should be two meetings so that more people can attend and they get a real handle on the problems we are facing
GC
GC
The message on the 15th said the meeting will be on the 22 in Panjim. The only reason that the venue has not been confirmed is because the office needed to have an estimate of numbers of attendance. If people dont phone or register it is virtually impossible to plan this kind of event. Panjim is central to North and South - surely anyone who is serious about the meeting will travel anywhere in Goa to attend? There are people living all over the state the meeting has to be in a central venue which is easy for everyone to attend - those that cant make it but are taking this seriously would have emailed their issues in.
Old Oct 17th 2009, 5:04 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Helene
GC
The message on the 15th said the meeting will be on the 22 in Panjim. The only reason that the venue has not been confirmed is because the office needed to have an estimate of numbers of attendance. If people dont phone or register it is virtually impossible to plan this kind of event. Panjim is central to North and South - surely anyone who is serious about the meeting will travel anywhere in Goa to attend? There are people living all over the state the meeting has to be in a central venue which is easy for everyone to attend - those that cant make it but are taking this seriously would have emailed their issues in.
FULL MESSAGE I RECEIVED FROM A RESIDENT IN SOUTH GOA

Yes I can confirm that a meeting with Vicki is correct and iminent, I have not been given any dates yet, just spoke to one of the wardens and she is confirming with me on Monday. I have told her that a lot of people will not travel to Panaji from South so Vicki really really really needs to do one in the South, maybe you can post this concern on the expats website so that the Foreign office may pick this concern up from there as well.

Helene I personally would travel to Delhi if I thought this meeting would sort out this injustice.
I am only passing on the feelings of quite a few people in the south,please don't shoot the messenger.

This is in mine,yours and everyone elses interest to get as many people at the meeting as possible,so surely it is better if I pass on this information so that you are aware

and peace
GC

Last edited by Goacrazy56; Oct 17th 2009 at 5:15 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.