GOSSIP AND CHIT CHAT

Old May 17th 2009, 8:02 pm

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: GOSSIP AND CHIT CHAT

Originally Posted by emsirrah
GC - NO

So back to chit chat

This is the first time we have been in the UK in May for many years and the theme song must be - Down Came the Rain by Mitch Murray - the chorus.

Down came the rain
It's happened again
The thunder & lightning
Down came the rain

Where the H does it come from - want to walk every day but not in my Driza Bone and wellies for a couple of hours a day.
Got a Wii fit but does not fit on my upstairs tv at MIL's as it has been there for years but she watches tv all day so no chance to get it on there. Went to Tesco to buy one but £150 for a months tv - not really.
Went to the local pool the other day and almost froze to death - the pool was very cold and coming out of it into this cold - awful - will give them my winter fuel allowance if they will heat up the water.

OK - chit chat over as I have to rub my hands together to get warm so I can't type anymore.

I must say that UK is not my home but we are here looking after MIL - we usually live it lot warmer climes - thank goodness.
Now you know why we put up with all the shite with the D of E. at least it is warm for the old bones.
Old May 18th 2009, 11:37 am
Forum Regular

mywaygoa is a jewel in the roughmywaygoa is a jewel in the roughmywaygoa is a jewel in the roughmywaygoa is a jewel in the roughmywaygoa is a jewel in the rough

gc dont go, i personally dont know you but people like bagashit need to realise we put up with bigger shits everyday in goa and win we're still here and holding on strong, all he is, is a low life thats got the banana boat to the uk and thinks he know it all now.
rule brittiania, brittiania rules the waves, and the waves lead to goa!!!
sorry a bit waffled but you can only be told to go back to your own country so many times before you say i would if you b***ards wasn't there

Last edited by mywaygoa; May 18th 2009 at 11:42 am. Reason: coma's gone wild
Old May 18th 2009, 11:40 am
Just Joined

sha123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by noni
Now you know why we put up with all the shite with the D of E. at least it is warm for the old bones.
Hello All
Not only am I addicted to this site, I am also addicted to look who is online and how many guests we have. Hope people are feeling better after a upsetting weekend, it is very hard to ignore some posts.
Old May 19th 2009, 7:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Remy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to all

I guess you can take the politcian out of Goa but you cant take Goa out of the politician.

http://news.uk.msn.com/in-pictures/g...&imageindex=10
Old May 19th 2009, 7:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

emsirrah has a brilliant futureemsirrah has a brilliant futureemsirrah has a brilliant futureemsirrah has a brilliant futureemsirrah has a brilliant futureemsirrah has a brilliant future

Just reading Bagaboys reply on "buyer beware" and he says it was not at GC but Mrs em he replied to - who else can that be but moi

"quote"

Hi Mrs em , - First things first ,
1. Mrs em
2.Mrs em - --- won't bore you with the crap he wrote here but he finished with these statements after I wrote that I also had winter fuel allowance from UK that I am entitled to.

"Bagaboy , still fighting for Europeans --- still LMAO - all the 1s that are claiming this government assistance , ie the winter heating allowance , and the 1s that are claiming cripple benefit , SHAME ON YOU "

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bagaboy - DON'T BOTHER TO APOLOGISE TO ME - DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANYTHING FROM YOU.
Old May 19th 2009, 8:03 pm
Banned

bagaboy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by emsirrah
Just reading Bagaboys reply on "buyer beware" and he says it was not at GC but Mrs em he replied to - who else can that be but moi

"quote"

Hi Mrs em , - First things first ,
1. Mrs em
2.Mrs em - --- won't bore you with the crap he wrote here but he finished with these statements after I wrote that I also had winter fuel allowance from UK that I am entitled to.

"Bagaboy , still fighting for Europeans --- still LMAO - all the 1s that are claiming this government assistance , ie the winter heating allowance , and the 1s that are claiming cripple benefit , SHAME ON YOU "

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Bagaboy - DON'T BOTHER TO APOLOGISE TO ME - DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANYTHING FROM YOU.
Em , am I not allowed a viewpoint , and why is their such a backlash from you
Old May 19th 2009, 8:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

k800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by bagaboy
Bagaboy you are allowed a viewpoint however the way you express that viewpoint should be easily understandable, politically correct and not specifically addressed to others on the forum if you are going to be insulting. The post that is referred to is I find, difficult to understand, insulting to a forum contributor and politically incorrect.
Old May 19th 2009, 8:26 pm
Just Joined

SuzieK will become famous soon enough

From dictionary:-

forum• noun (pl. forums) 1 a meeting or medium for an exchange of views. 2 chiefly N. Amer. a court or tribunal. 3 (pl. fora) (in ancient Roman cities) a public square or marketplace used for judicial and other business.
— ORIGIN Latin, ‘what is out of doors’.

A bit of decorum
This is a forum
Let's exchange exchange views and thoughts
No kangaroo courts

(And CQ wonders why people peep!)
Old May 19th 2009, 9:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

emsirrah has a brilliant futureemsirrah has a brilliant futureemsirrah has a brilliant futureemsirrah has a brilliant futureemsirrah has a brilliant futureemsirrah has a brilliant future

Because you are such a rude poster on this forum.
Old May 19th 2009, 9:27 pm
Account Closed

Goacrazy56 is an unknown quantity at this point

Bagaboy I think you are being a little economical with the truth here my boy please take a look at your post again It was directed at me. It was in answer to my post click the link#2099
It was a direct knock at me.If your going to lie your way out of situation at least try and cover the evidence
Everyone on here is allowed a view point but you can't post stuff that is insulting to another member and not expect a back lash.
We do have strong debates on here but respect each others views even if we don't agree with them.
eg.Andy and I don't agree on the Congress or BJP party but I respect his view as he respects mine.I don't insult the bloke.
With regards to your comment on disability, well I couldn't see the relevance at all to that, or my marital status.
I am willing to accept your apology and move on.
The forum Buyer Beware is to Important to people like me that have a real vested interest in Goa.(my pension fund)

With regards to Mrs em if you were refering to emsirrah then you bl**dy well owe this person a huge apology
You are very welcome on this site as a member but be careful how you put things.Back in April you were very rude and insulting to Hemingway,he has an opinion too and you need to respect it.He is a valued member of this forum as many others are on here .
Now I suggest we learn from error and we get back to normal
GC

Last edited by Goacrazy56; May 19th 2009 at 9:37 pm.
Old May 19th 2009, 9:47 pm

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Goacrazy56
Bagaboy I think you are being a little economical with the truth here my boy please take a look at your post again It was directed at me. It was in answer to my post click the link#2099
It was a direct knock at me.If your going to lie your way out of situation at least try and cover the evidence
Everyone on here is allowed a view point but you can't post stuff that is insulting to another member and not expect a back lash.
We do have strong debates on here but respect each others views even if we don't agree with them.
eg.Andy and I don't agree on the Congress or BJP party but I respect his view as he respects mine.I don't insult the bloke.
With regards to your comment on disability, well I couldn't see the relevance at all to that, or my marital status.
The forum Buyer Beware is to Important to people like me that have a real vested interest in Goa.(my pension fund)

With regards to Mrs em if you were refering to emsirrah then you bl**dy well owe this person a huge apology
You are very welcome on this site as a member but be careful how you put things.Back in April you were very rude and insulting to Hemingway,he has an opinion too and you need to respect it.He is a valued member of this forum as many others are on here .
GC
Will comment on Bagaboy etc tomorrow. Been watching Gok wish I could be Goked, and then visitors. Night all!

Last edited by noni; May 19th 2009 at 10:23 pm.
Old May 19th 2009, 10:41 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Goacrazy56

GC
GC -- As far as my recollection , I was replying to a posting from EM , if I made a boob and replied to your posting , once more I apologise , but I am really hoping that a separate independant person or body can take this big responsibility from me , and look through all the postings , that I have made reply to , and get me out of this hair pulling time --- I to my knowledge have only responded with my own viewpoints to comments , I have never instigated an argument , I have , yes engaged in debate , or so I thought , but all I recieve in retort is abuse or negatives , please if someone on the board can help me , please look through all my history , if I am not allowed , through my own misgivings , lack of language , then ok , I will go away.
Old May 19th 2009, 10:49 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by SuzieK

forum• noun (pl. forums) 1 a meeting or medium for an exchange of views. 2 chiefly N. Amer. a court or tribunal. 3 (pl. fora) (in ancient Roman cities) a public square or marketplace used for judicial and other business.

A bit of decorum
This is a forum
No kangaroo courts

Thankyou Suziek , you are , obviously one of the younger members of this chopping shop , Suziek , I am now questioning my own sense of humour , I will again get flamed !!!
Old May 19th 2009, 11:11 pm
Banned

Thankyou Suziek , you are , obviously one of the younger members of this chopping shop , Suziek , I am now questioning my own sense of humour , I will again get flamed !!!
Suziek --- This is a song for all that , dont understand me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngbcsxFET68

I just love the words , honesty words
Old May 20th 2009, 2:35 am
Forum Regular

ContessaQ will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by SuzieK

A bit of decorum
This is a forum
No kangaroo courts

i think you will find that it was honey bee that asked about the peepers.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.