GOSSIP AND CHIT CHAT

Old May 20th 2009, 3:23 am
Banned

bagaboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: GOSSIP AND CHIT CHAT

Originally Posted by ContessaQ
i think you will find that it was honey bee that asked about the peepers.
CQ -- This has happened to me many times , I reply to one bloody poster and five answer back , why like this , do English not teach good manners in schools these days , and CQ , watch me get flamed again , all because they have no dammnd manners in the first place , IE speak when spoken to ...
Again some smart **** will mock me or my country .
Old May 20th 2009, 3:39 am
Banned

bagaboy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by k800mer
Bagaboy you are allowed a viewpoint however the way you express that viewpoint should be easily understandable, politically correct and not specifically addressed to others on the forum if you are going to be insulting. The post that is referred to is I find, difficult to understand, insulting to a forum contributor and politically incorrect.
K800 , good morning , If you do not understand my words and sentiments , is that my problem , you are totally incomprehensible to me , what is this politically correct , I am an Indian and very strong powerful Indian , Sir I will have you know that I believe and fight for democracy , each and every day , and Sir , it causes me great sacrifice , personally because I fight for India , the poor , the farmer -- I through my shouting have got the UK retailer Tesco on my side --- And I gave no money , nor taken no money , and I sorry I blew my stack their , but I trust , because I have no fear , I post this reply to you K800
Old May 20th 2009, 12:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

k800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by bagaboy
K800 , good morning , If you do not understand my words and sentiments , is that my problem , you are totally incomprehensible to me , what is this politically correct , I am an Indian and very strong powerful Indian , Sir I will have you know that I believe and fight for democracy , each and every day , and Sir , it causes me great sacrifice , personally because I fight for India , the poor , the farmer -- I through my shouting have got the UK retailer Tesco on my side --- And I gave no money , nor taken no money , and I sorry I blew my stack their , but I trust , because I have no fear , I post this reply to you K800
If you are a very strong powerful Indian and fight for India why do you live in the UK? Just interested. It may be ok in India to refer to people who have a disability as cripples but it is not acceptable to educated people in the UK.
Old May 20th 2009, 1:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

prestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond repute

Google bagaboy and what do you get ? Victor Dimelo from Vaso Da Gama. Its just a wind up from some fat faced spotty yoooth from near Vasco.It has his photo too.Including some, from what looks like Arambol. If he was ever in the army or the armed forces, it must have been in his head or a computer game in the toilets while his mother wasnt looking.......
Old May 20th 2009, 2:25 pm
A little honey

Honey Bee is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by prestonjohn
Google bagaboy and what do you get ? Victor Dimelo from Vaso Da Gama. Its just a wind up from some fat faced spotty yoooth from near Vasco.It has his photo too.Including some, from what looks like Arambol. If he was ever in the army or the armed forces, it must have been in his head or a computer game in the toilets while his mother wasnt looking.......
Reading above Bagaboy - he may in his defence be taking things the way 'indians' do on the IM site BUT it nags me perhaps he is british and just trolling winding everybody up
Old May 20th 2009, 2:55 pm
Nemesis

bellinge is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Re: GOSSIP AND CHIT CHAT

Originally Posted by prestonjohn
Well sweet preston john,he's busted.

If all can remember,he also said he was a surgeon

I've just now read his post re-disabled persons et al,and now with this new info,it just reinforces most FN's opinions of goans{not all}that they are an un-educated,base bunch of individuals who clearly have no respect for other peoples distress{physical or psychological},but only concerned about themselves.
bagaboy is the epitomy of Goan attitude and self gratification-shame on him
Old May 20th 2009, 2:57 pm
A little honey

Originally Posted by bellinge

Well sweet preston john,he's busted.

If all can remember,he also said he was a surgeon

I've just now read his post re-disabled persons et al,and now with this new info,it just reinforces most FN's opinions of goans{not all}that they are an un-educated,base bunch of individuals who clearly have no respect for other peoples distress{physical or psychological},but only concerned about themselves.
bagaboy is the epitomy of Goan attitude and self gratification-shame on him
Surgeon? what has he to do with Tesco's. Am I missing something.
Old May 20th 2009, 3:07 pm
Nemesis

bellinge is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Honey Bee
Surgeon? what has he to do with Tesco's. Am I missing something.
hI Honey bee he posted perhaps a month ago[OTHER MEMBERS MAY REMEMBER THIS] that he was a surgeon living in London and now some fantasy about tescos.your confused!
Old May 20th 2009, 5:35 pm
Forum Regular

Daff has a spectacular aura aboutDaff has a spectacular aura aboutDaff has a spectacular aura about
Question Re: GOSSIP AND CHIT CHAT

Originally Posted by bellinge
hI Honey bee he posted perhaps a month ago[OTHER MEMBERS MAY REMEMBER THIS] that he was a surgeon living in London and now some fantasy about tescos.your confused!
If he is any of the things he claims (assuming it is a he) then he should at least have a better command of the English language and understand what 'politically correct' means. Doubt that Tesco's would work with someone so unpolitically correct. And if he is a surgeon he would not use the term criple. After all he claims to live in the UK as well. Sounds like an Indian who has an inflated sense of his own power. Even his apology gave us the feeling that he still thought it was OK to say the things he said. Troll alert?
Old May 20th 2009, 7:17 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Could I just remind everyone that you shouldnt really be discussing a fellow member like this on the open forum.

Should any action need to be taken if the need arises then I'm sure Noni will be able to take care of things
Old May 21st 2009, 8:31 am

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute

Did anybody see 'Feasts' on BBC 4 last night? It was a documentary
showing a very upmarket Indian Hindu wedding. What amazed me all the opulence of these two families, and when you saw the prep. for the feast could have been any ordinary kitchen in Goa. Then Stefan Gates went to Kerala for another 10 day feast, with all the elephant, it was hysterical when he drove the tuk tuk. Don't know who was the most fightened him or the Tuk Tuk driver in the back. Very interesting.
Old May 21st 2009, 9:49 am
A little honey

Originally Posted by noni
Did anybody see 'Feasts' on BBC 4 last night? It was a documentary
showing a very upmarket Indian Hindu wedding. What amazed me all the opulence of these two families, and when you saw the prep. for the feast could have been any ordinary kitchen in Goa. Then Stefan Gates went to Kerala for another 10 day feast, with all the elephant, it was hysterical when he drove the tuk tuk. Don't know who was the most fightened him or the Tuk Tuk driver in the back. Very interesting.
Report in the herald 'Ingo' wins deporation battle.
Will that mean the market is back on again?
Old May 21st 2009, 12:56 pm
Banned

johnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Honey Bee
Report in the herald 'Ingo' wins deporation battle.
Will that mean the market is back on again?
The market has never been off due to Ingo! (it was off for a while due to security concerns after the Bombay Bomb eh?) It hasn't involved Ingo at all during the 2008-9 season, but those attending have reported that you cant spot the difference.

It will now be interesting to see if he is given a visa as he is at present languishing in Germany having gone back for a new business visa a few weeks backs and getting refused.

If he does get back to Goa, unspoilt areas in North Goa had better look out as he will be resurrecting his hair-brained schemes for a massive leisure park, like the one he was planning for Anjuna last autumn. It was discussed at length in an interview with the Herald but was not available on-line as it was in their weekend supplement.

It would appear that he has completely lost control of the Saturday Night Market at present, but with his "contacts" I would not rule out a try at getting it back?
Old May 21st 2009, 1:07 pm

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by johnny five
The market has never been off due to Ingo! (it was off for a while due to security concerns after the Bombay Bomb eh?) It hasn't involved Ingo at all during the 2008-9 season, but those attending have reported that you cant spot the difference.

It will now be interesting to see if he is given a visa as he is at present languishing in Germany having gone back for a new business visa a few weeks backs and getting refused.

If he does get back to Goa, unspoilt areas in North Goa had better look out as he will be resurrecting his hair-brained schemes for a massive leisure park, like the one he was planning for Anjuna last autumn. It was discussed at length in an interview with the Herald but was not available on-line as it was in their weekend supplement.

It would appear that he has completely lost control of the Saturday Night Market at present, but with his "contacts" I would not rule out a try at getting it back?
Do you think there will be a Saturday market this Season?
Have you been stealing bee hives in the Uk as 18 have gone missing (from one field)
Old May 21st 2009, 1:11 pm
Banned

johnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond repute

Can we please have some clarification on the official position with this Bagaboy character, as;

1) we have an official instruction not to discuss him
2) another official instruction to ignore him
3) a lot of members clearly upset and offended by him
4) research that suggests he is actually a Goan youth having a laugh on here
5) continuing rubbish being spouted by him at regular intervals
6) continued attacks on individual members

Personally I do not understand why this is being allowed to continue, especially at a time when we appear to be attracting new members. What must they think of us all?

Harmless idiots like Milward were despatched with haste, but at least they were genuine idiots. This character appears to be a total sham. If you read back through his posts there is no consistency, he is clearly making it up as he goes along and making a total mockery of the genuine contributors on this site.

Many other BE forums are plagued by people like this and have degenerated accordingly, but the Goa forum has survived without this curse until now.

Last edited by johnny five; May 21st 2009 at 1:25 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.