Acron Homes

Old Aug 31st 2007, 6:28 am
Forum Regular

Bryson7 will become famous soon enoughBryson7 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Acron Homes

Originally Posted by billy 1
Hi Tony & Tina, glad you are happy with your place in Candolim, we are looking forward to seeing Villa Maria again as it was a major building site last November. Will send you an e-mail week before we go and look forward to meeting you both, we are actually buying ? leasing ? with friends who will also be over in November.

best regrds. Billy & Jackie.
Hi Billy,
Can you tell me where you are getting your door and window screens from please ? Good luck with your move.
Best Regards
Bryson
Old Sep 1st 2007, 12:29 pm
Just Joined

billy 1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear Bryson

Regrding Mosquito windows and doors we had never considered or heard of them before - Tony and Tina mentioned them and we thought what a good idea however we have no idea where to get them from and suggest that you ask them. By the way where do you have an apartment?

Happy days
Old Sep 1st 2007, 2:11 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by billy 1
Dear Bryson

Regrding Mosquito windows and doors we had never considered or heard of them before - Tony and Tina mentioned them and we thought what a good idea however we have no idea where to get them from and suggest that you ask them. By the way where do you have an apartment?

Happy days
Hi Billy,
We will be in Villa Eva hopefully by March.
Best Regards
Bryson
Old Sep 1st 2007, 4:27 pm

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bryson7
Hi Billy,
We will be in Villa Eva hopefully by March.
Best Regards
Bryson
Hi Bryson,

We have magnetic mossie screens, which we can take down in Monsoon. This also means we can keep all the windows open, all the time.
For our Apartment it cost £100, well worth the money, if you are all not sorted by end November, I will post the name of the Mossie Man on the site. All my phone numbers are at the Apartment.

Noni
Old Sep 1st 2007, 5:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Remy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to all

Originally Posted by noni
Hi Bryson,

We have magnetic mossie screens, which we can take down in Monsoon. This also means we can keep all the windows open, all the time.
For our Apartment it cost £100, well worth the money, if you are all not sorted by end November, I will post the name of the Mossie Man on the site. All my phone numbers are at the Apartment.

Noni
Hi Noni,

I would like the details of your mossi man to sometime.

When you say magnetic.....i take it they lift on and off easy then?
Sounds brilliant.

Remy
Old Sep 1st 2007, 5:54 pm

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Remy-Ireland
Hi Noni,

Sounds brilliant.

Remy
Yes, you've got it in one.
You would be surprised how much of the "red" dust the screens catch. We hose them down twice a season, in the bathroom, or garden.
But you will have to wait until I get back to Goa, - sorry.
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 7:16 am
Forum Regular

Hi Bryson,

Noni
Hi Noni,
Many thanks for that.
Talking of the red dust problem do have any problems with the "red" in the water affecting your whites when washing clothes?
Regards
Bryson
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 7:41 am
Forum Regular

leegrand is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Noni,

Sounds brilliant.

Remy
HI.
GIVE DOUGLAS A BELL, HES GOT SCREENS. (NOT EXPAT DOUGLAS)
REIS MARGOS. PH. 2402473.
LEEGRAND.
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 8:38 am

Originally Posted by Bryson7
Hi Noni,
Many thanks for that.
Talking of the red dust problem do have any problems with the "red" in the water affecting your whites when washing clothes?
Regards
Bryson
Hi Bryson,
Went against all I said (used to take sheets to Laundry) bought a washing machine, it was the best thing we bought for the apartment, used daily, whites have stayed white, use automatic washing powder (the other bubbles everywhere). I would buy a washing machine before a TV, but not before my fridge for the 'noffi.

Regards Noni

p.s. better than stamping in the bucket on the clothes.
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 10:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Remy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to all

Hi Bryson,
Went against all I said (used to take sheets to Laundry) bought a washing machine, it was the best thing we bought for the apartment, used daily, whites have stayed white, use automatic washing powder (the other bubbles everywhere). I would buy a washing machine before a TV, but not before my fridge for the 'noffi.

Regards Noni

p.s. better than stamping in the bucket on the clothes.
Hi Noni,

Janis insists that a washing machine is one of the first things we have to buy in December.
Can you recommend any good shops for 'white goods'

Also if you dont mind my asking........how much roughly do they cost in Goa?

Thanks in advance,

Remy
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 12:29 pm

Hi Noni,

Janis insists that a washing machine is one of the first things we have to buy in December.
Can you recommend any good shops for 'white goods'

Also if you dont mind my asking........how much roughly do they cost in Goa?

Thanks in advance,

Remy
Hi Remy,
We bought ours in Panjim, no choice in those days - but the ones in Calengute are just as good, you have to play one off against the other. Around £200, just buy the cheapest Automatic you can find.

Once you get to Goa, get in touch and we will help you.
(drink the 'noffi)
Noni
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 12:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hi Remy,
We bought ours in Panjim, no choice in those days - but the ones in Calengute are just as good, you have to play one off against the other. Around £200, just buy the cheapest Automatic you can find.

Once you get to Goa, get in touch and we will help you.
(drink the 'noffi)
Noni
Hi Noni,

Thanks for that.
We have to buy a washing machine and a fridge so maybe i can haggle for a bit of discount.
Dont think we will bother with a TV......we never think of it when we are in Goa.......maybe if we were staying for months on end it would be differant.
I read that broadband will soon be available in Goa for 250 rupees a month......this would be good.

Remy & Co
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 4:07 pm

Hi Noni,

Thanks for that.
We have to buy a washing machine and a fridge so maybe i can haggle for a bit of discount.
Dont think we will bother with a TV......we never think of it when we are in Goa.......maybe if we were staying for months on end it would be differant.
I read that broadband will soon be available in Goa for 250 rupees a month......this would be good.

Remy & Co
and you believe that every house will be connected, they have it in internet cafes now.

An idea for you all, is try and do a deal, by taking some of your neighbours with you, we got a discount for doing just that when we all decided to purchase microwaves, cookers. It is worth asking.
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 7:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

and you believe that every house will be connected, they have it in internet cafes now.

An idea for you all, is try and do a deal, by taking some of your neighbours with you, we got a discount for doing just that when we all decided to purchase microwaves, cookers. It is worth asking.

I know...... although according to the Government it will be available to all households in Goa by December........just in time for our Bash.

Remy
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 7:47 pm

I know...... although according to the Government it will be available to all households in Goa by December........just in time for our Bash.

Remy

which December, the one after the boat leaves Candolim beach

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.