Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > France
Reload this Page >

Santa's wish list

Santa's wish list

Old Dec 6th 2007, 2:46 am
BE Enthusiast

paulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud of
Default Re: Santa's wish list

Well because of le chant i want my new camera for xmas and my family around me ( not because of Le chant )

getting one wish tomorrow OH coming home

but been informed that santa has run out of the canon eos 400 but will send it to the birthday fairy who will bring it for my birthday

Think we need to sand peaches a BIG HUG to make her feel better

PJ
Old Dec 6th 2007, 2:49 am

dreamcatcher is an unknown quantity at this point

"BIG HUG"
Old Dec 6th 2007, 2:51 am
BE Enthusiast

paulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud of

To Peaches (and anyone else who needs it )

BIG BIG BEAR HUG
Old Dec 6th 2007, 3:02 am
Banned

A_n_g_e_l_a is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by themoose
Angela did you ever get byour car headlights fixed?

P.s ........20.... no problem.
A TB20 Santa? Gee! Thanks! May I choose the colour? .

Yes car fixed, thanks for asking, and Carte Grise and french insurance obtained. I had to phone my UK car dealer and ask for the part numbers. I gave these to the French dealer and they replaced the headlights they originally fitted, for free. I was impressed by the lack of a wait. Normally in the UK my dealer has at least a three week waiting list, possibly longer. Here the car was fixed straight after they had got the parts.
Old Dec 6th 2007, 3:05 am
BE Enthusiast

themoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond repute

Pleased for you, now all street legal.

No what you mean. French garages are great. No wait, nice service and a lot cheaper than the UK too. Things moving on now congrats.
Bet it looks good, right hand drive, french plates. Just that bit from ordinary
Old Dec 6th 2007, 3:10 am
Banned

Originally Posted by themoose
the age (i think) she would like ' to be 20' .....(years old).
Yes that might be nice but I really meant one of these
Old Dec 6th 2007, 3:17 am
BE Enthusiast

themoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond repute

wow
Old Dec 6th 2007, 3:29 am

dreamcatcher is an unknown quantity at this point

I dont feel so dumb now
Old Dec 6th 2007, 3:55 am

Le Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Angela (sorry, can't be doing with all those underscores....). See you're in Angers, not too far from us! Was there last Sunday. What happened to the Marché de Noel?
Old Dec 6th 2007, 6:35 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Le Chant
... What happened to the Marché de Noel?
Not too sure, I've only been here since the middle of October. If you mean those coloured beach huts they have erected in the Place du Ralliement? I have only seen them ... like the rest of France... shut!

Angela