Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > France
Reload this Page >

Santa's wish list

Santa's wish list

Old Dec 2nd 2007, 11:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

themoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond repute
Question Santa's wish list

So what do you want from Santa this year???

If you could only have one thing, what would it be?
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 12:10 am
BE Forum Addict

val50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Santa's wish list

Originally Posted by themoose

World Peace
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 12:15 am

Le Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by val50
World Peace
Spoken like a true contender for the title of Miss World, Val!
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 12:17 am
down under where

treskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by themoose

large sums of cash
tax free
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 12:31 am
BE Forum Addict

val50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Le Chant
Just call me Miss Congeniality:
Sorry just couldn't help myself
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 12:35 am

dreamcatcher is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Le Chant
and to work with childrenthat was a good film

Just call me Miss Congeniality:
Sorry just couldn't help myself

a brain

To spend more time with my OHthe brain can wait.

Last edited by dreamcatcher; Dec 3rd 2007 at 12:38 am.
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 2:15 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

For everything to be OK with my Dad

(and - snow on xmas day )
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 2:39 am

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
For everything to be OK with my Dad

(and - snow on xmas day )
Hi PP,nice to see you over hereHope all OK with your dad.
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 3:13 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dreamcatcher
Hi PP,nice to see you over hereHope all OK with your dad.
Well Im trying not to worry, hes waiting for a CT scan for a shadow on his lung - that they are almost certain is scar tissue.

But hes also waiting for an appointment at St Mary's in Paddington to investigate a fluttering in his chest, they think that is SVT - but not sure.

Its all a worry for me.
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 3:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Well Im trying not to worry, hes waiting for a CT scan for a shadow on his lung - that they are almost certain is scar tissue.

But hes also waiting for an appointment at St Mary's in Paddington to investigate a fluttering in his chest, they think that is SVT - but not sure.

Its all a worry for me.

Hi PP
really hope all goes well for your dad. Things like that put everything into perspective don't they.
As for the snow thing - you really don't want
It's been snowing here in Nova Scotia now since Saturday and we've been told to expect up to another 20 cms overnight. Have just been out to stock up on essentials in case we can't get to the shops or have power outage.
Feeling quite nostaligic for those hot Christmases we used to have in South Africa when it was usually around 30 degs and we'd jump in the pool to cool off after stuffing our faces over Christmas lunch
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 4:42 am

Its all a worry for me.

Fingers crossed for you PP.Chin up (thats a strange saying )
Warm wishes and love to you and yours.
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 4:44 am

Hi PP
really hope all goes well for your dad. Things like that put everything into perspective don't they.
As for the snow thing - you really don't want
It's been snowing here in Nova Scotia now since Saturday and we've been told to expect up to another 20 cms overnight. Have just been out to stock up on essentials in case we can't get to the shops or have power outage.
Feeling quite nostaligic for those hot Christmases we used to have in South Africa when it was usually around 30 degs and we'd jump in the pool to cool off after stuffing our faces over Christmas lunch
Talk about one extreme to the other.I was told in Russia that they open the ice cream parlours in the winter cause eating it made you warm.Bit like tea cooling you down.so do not forget the ice cream Val
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 7:54 am

Fingers crossed for you PP.Chin up (thats a strange saying )
Warm wishes and love to you and yours.
You know two years ago I had 3 wishes, the first was to get our Aussie visa, the second was for my Mum to make it to xmas day and the third was for snow on xmas day.

We got the visa in Sept, my Mum made it to xmas day and passed away Boxing Day but no bloody snow

Anyway, I just want my Dad to be OK but I realise I am greedy in still wanting snow.

So please can we all do a snow dance and burn our bras at midnight on xmas eve, Im sure that will do the trick

(Sam goes off to find bras to burn for the snow dance)
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 7:56 am

You know two years ago I had 3 wishes, the first was to get our Aussie visa, the second was for my Mum to make it to xmas day and the third was for snow on xmas day.

We got the visa in Sept, my Mum made it to xmas day and passed away Boxing Day but no bloody snow

Anyway, I just want my Dad to be OK but I realise I am greedy in still wanting snow.

So please can we all do a snow dance and burn our bras at midnight on xmas eve, Im sure that will do the trick

(Sam goes off to find bras to burn for the snow dance)
Now you talking my language,snow dance on way.
Your not greedy you just want it right.xx
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 8:05 am

Now you talking my language,snow dance on way.
Your not greedy you just want it right.xx
Well with it being my last xmas in the UK, it's not asking for much.

And, Ive always wanted to go to Midnight Mass - never done it in my life and Im not religious but Ive always wanted to go.

So I shall go - it will be on my own though as Mr PP wont fancy that.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.