Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > France
Reload this Page >

The Sacre Bleur - bar and bistro

The Sacre Bleur - bar and bistro

Old Aug 11th 2008, 4:18 pm
Banned

stanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud of
Default Re: The Sacre Bleur - bar and bistro

Originally Posted by Icarus
The corner cafe owner.
croire que.
Old Aug 11th 2008, 4:58 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Dont you think its great guys, the way the new server deals so well with multi pictures in threads now
Old Aug 11th 2008, 5:16 pm
Banned

stanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Dont you think its great guys, the way the new server deals so well with multi pictures in threads now

A bit too tech. for the likes of me to understand,therefor if you say its good,its good.
Old Aug 11th 2008, 5:20 pm

Cleopatra is an unknown quantity at this point

Is the bar open?
Old Aug 11th 2008, 5:37 pm
down under where

treskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond repute

Why of course it's open:
Ricard?
Attached Thumbnails The Sacre Bleur - bar and bistro-ricard.jpg  
Old Aug 11th 2008, 5:49 pm

Originally Posted by treskillard
Why of course it's open:
Ricard?
yes please.

what is it?
Old Aug 11th 2008, 5:57 pm

While I'm here, i want to pick a few brain cells if you dont mind.

When I was a kid we drove through the Pyrenees a lot. During one trip I remember seeing great big statues on top of these mountains.

Any idea where exactly it is and what the area is called?
Old Aug 11th 2008, 6:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cleopatra
yes please.

what is it?
The same as Pernod - an aniseed drink which is clear but goes cloudy when mixed with water.
Old Aug 11th 2008, 6:19 pm

Originally Posted by Fly Away
The same as Pernod - an aniseed drink which is clear but goes cloudy when mixed with water.
On second thoughts no thanks.

Aniseed is one of the 5 things I cant stand.
Old Aug 11th 2008, 6:33 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Should be neat and accompanied by a cup of coffee. ;-))
Old Aug 11th 2008, 7:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
Should be neat and accompanied by a cup of coffee. ;-))
I like mine neat too. Made the mistake of drinking it while eating black olives at a dinner party - the sort of dinner party where there is ominous crashing and swearing in the kitchen, followed smoke and tears and you know a bowl of olives and an aperetiff is as good as it gets. The after effects were horrendous!
Old Aug 11th 2008, 8:05 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

I like mine neat too. Made the mistake of drinking it while eating black olives at a dinner party - the sort of dinner party where there is ominous crashing and swearing in the kitchen, followed smoke and tears and you know a bowl of olives and an aperetiff is as good as it gets. The after effects were horrendous!
We used to meet up at a bar to get a lift to work in the mornings at 08.00 in the morning.
The Spanish guys had been there since 07.00 for their breakfast of toast and tomatoes, accompanied by glasses of Anis "as it is known in Spain" and cups of coffee.
No wonder Spain has one of the highest construction death rates.
Old Aug 11th 2008, 8:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by jdr
We used to meet up at a bar to get a lift to work in the mornings at 08.00 in the morning.
The Spanish guys had been there since 07.00 for their breakfast of toast and tomatoes, accompanied by glasses of Anis "as it is known in Spain" and cups of coffee.
No wonder Spain has one of the highest construction death rates.
EEEK! It is lethal stuff too!!
Old Aug 11th 2008, 11:53 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by treskillard
always useful after drinking:
i like your style

Originally Posted by Reedy
http://www.virtualchocolate.com/images/cp1237-205.jpg

This is more to my liking - plenty to share!!!

How's about a picnic???
oooh yum ... me please! ... which reminds me i have found the worlds easiest muffin recipe ... will have to remember to post it in the deli

Originally Posted by Cleopatra
On second thoughts no thanks.

Aniseed is one of the 5 things I cant stand.
eugh me too ... well actually i can only think of 3 things that i cant stand but aniseed is one of them
Old Aug 12th 2008, 12:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
i like your style

oooh yum ... me please! ... which reminds me i have found the worlds easiest muffin recipe ... will have to remember to post it in the deli

eugh me too ... well actually i can only think of 3 things that i cant stand but aniseed is one of them

Sounds good and I made a fab tiramisu on the weekend and a dark chocolate roulade with white chocolate cream - the tiramisu is so easy to make and went down well with our guests!!!

Bananas for me - yuck.......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.