Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > France
Reload this Page >

The Sacre Bleur - bar and bistro

The Sacre Bleur - bar and bistro

Old Aug 10th 2008, 2:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: The Sacre Bleur - bar and bistro

PMSL

Last edited by jdr; Aug 10th 2008 at 9:43 pm.
Old Aug 11th 2008, 4:16 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
tres, you must teach them to spell, they seem to have plenty of spare time to learn. ;-))
Originally Posted by val50
probably not enough brain cells though
Originally Posted by stanage2

down a hole we HOPE
Dommage.
well apparently if i take offence at this little lot and post an equally insulting reply i will have my post deleted.

so all i am going to say is 'bad show' ... i am sad that you feel unable to share a thread and a bit of a giggle with expats from other countries but that is your loss ... plus i would have expcted more from the site moderators.

Mind you, you have ensured one thing that should make you very happy ... we certainly will give France a miss next time we go on a pub crawl
Old Aug 11th 2008, 6:21 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
well apparently if i take offence at this little lot and post an equally insulting reply i will have my post deleted.

so all i am going to say is 'bad show' ... i am sad that you feel unable to share a thread and a bit of a giggle with expats from other countries but that is your loss ... plus i would have expcted more from the site moderators.

Mind you, you have ensured one thing that should make you very happy ... we certainly will give France a miss next time we go on a pub crawl
Rule 13.
If you are offended by any post then report it.
The editing I did was because the language and pics were reported by members of the site and breached rule 1.
If you have a problem with my posting or editing please contact Admin.
Old Aug 11th 2008, 7:50 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
Rule 13.
If you are offended by any post then report it.
The editing I did was because the language and pics were reported by members of the site and breached rule 1.
If you have a problem with my posting or editing please contact Admin.
i had no objections to your editing ... and i didnt really think your posting warranted reporting to admin - i was simply expressing my dissappointment that rather than joining in with the spirit of a thread (posted in an off topic area and started by ourselves) you instead decided to make personal comments. I simply think it was poor judgement probably made because you were expecting us to be intend on causing some sort of trouble (??!) ... where in reality it was our intention to get people on different areas of the site talking to each other - and possibly leave behind us a thread that the 'regulars' would keep using.
Old Aug 11th 2008, 8:06 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by jdr
tres, you must teach them to spell, they seem to have plenty of spare time to learn. ;-))
Originally Posted by val50
probably not enough brain cells though
We wish not to know that,thats your problem
Forgive our little slips
down a hole we HOPE[/QUOTE]

I would like to report these quotes under rule 13 I feel insulted that the above have made comments, not being able to spell not having a brain cell( well I am blonde) and the hoping we fall down a hole

Think they are far more offensive than coming on getting to know others and having a laugh which we have done on other threads and didn't get attacked for enjoying this forum!
Old Aug 11th 2008, 8:34 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
i had no objections to your editing ... and i didnt really think your posting warranted reporting to admin - i was simply expressing my dissappointment that rather than joining in with the spirit of a thread (posted in an off topic area and started by ourselves) you instead decided to make personal comments. I simply think it was poor judgement probably made because you were expecting us to be intend on causing some sort of trouble (??!) ... where in reality it was our intention to get people on different areas of the site talking to each other - and possibly leave behind us a thread that the 'regulars' would keep using.
And it has worked in some places - however certain of the regulars on the French forum objected to that particular post, as jdr has said.
i'm sure you don't need me to tell you that each forum has its own character - what works on one, doesn't work on another - same as with sites as a whole, what works for one site doesn't work for another.

Just let it drop peacefully and move on to somewhere else please if the discussion goes on then the thread may get closed, which would be real shame.
Old Aug 11th 2008, 8:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
And it has worked in some places - however certain of the regulars on the French forum objected to that particular post, as jdr has said.
i'm sure you don't need me to tell you that each forum has its own character - what works on one, doesn't work on another - same as with sites as a whole, what works for one site doesn't work for another.

Just let it drop peacefully and move on to somewhere else please if the discussion goes on then the thread may get closed, which would be real shame.
Can I as the original poster ask what was offensive about my post?? I certainly didn't put anything offensive ???

Last edited by Reedy; Aug 11th 2008 at 8:41 am.
Old Aug 11th 2008, 8:47 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Reedy
Can I as the original poster ask what was offensive about my post?? I certainly didn't put anything offensive ???
A post was reported, thats all I know. i honestly don't know what was edited out of yours - maybe a reference to the original post? I've been offline all day and can't tell you.
I suggest you take it up with Sue by pm - i don't want to see the thread closed, it'd be good to keep the bar open after all, so please don't discuss it in here any more cos that'll be the result.
Old Aug 11th 2008, 8:49 am
down under where

treskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond repute

Hey, I'll tell you this for nothing, I for one am deeply offended by the fact that you are deeply offended by the fact that someone might be deeply offended by the fact that there is no offence worth being deeply offended by. OK?

Now that this is dealt with France and the Sacre Bleur Bar and Pistro is up and running you are all cordially invited back to:

1. Take the piss.
2. Get posts deleted and edited at will.
3. Observe obscure French rituals such as being bored, getting ignored and general disinterest in things going on elsewhere (with exceptions such as the Archers)

So, don't despair and to this repair I hope you will return.
Old Aug 11th 2008, 8:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
A post was reported, thats all I know. i honestly don't know what was edited out of yours - maybe a reference to the original post? I've been offline all day and can't tell you.
I suggest you take it up with Sue by pm - i don't want to see the thread closed, it'd be good to keep the bar open after all, so please don't discuss it in here any more cos that'll be the result.
I have thanks
Old Aug 11th 2008, 8:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by treskillard
Hey, I'll tell you this for nothing, I for one am deeply offended by the fact that you are deeply offended by the fact that someone might be deeply offended by the fact that there is no offence worth being deeply offended by. OK?

Now that this is dealt with France and the Sacre Bleur Bar and Pistro is up and running you are all cordially invited back to:

1. Take the piss.
3. Observe obscure French rituals such as being bored, getting ignored and general disinterest in things going on elsewhere (with exceptions such as the Archers)

Thanks Tres
Old Aug 11th 2008, 9:05 am

Cleopatra is an unknown quantity at this point

1. Take the piss.

Old Aug 11th 2008, 9:15 am
BE Forum Addict

1. Take the piss.

pmsl
Old Aug 11th 2008, 9:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Will someone just drink the champagne I provided in the cellar.... otherwise I will take it away.
Old Aug 11th 2008, 10:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Will someone just drink the champagne I provided in the cellar.... otherwise I will take it away.

You haven't checked the cellar latley have you hun? Your really should ask me to look after your keys

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.