Photos

Old Dec 10th 2007, 11:46 am

dreamcatcher is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Photos

Originally Posted by themoose
hey thanks dreamy (if we can call you that) if not sorry in advance

Really looking forward to that day myself I have days where it seems so far away, but like everyone you need to put everything in the right draw before you can lock the cabinet. Trouble is my cabinet is on a slight camber and the draws keep opening.

One day.... hey when is your move? Soon i guess... before you come to the UK for a quick hello.
Dreamy hereI like that,UK for Xmas,then hurtle back here to move,Im prayin my OH,can come back with me(wirk commitments)if not I shall be doing the longest move in historyThank heavens its near,usually when we move its over continents.
Hope your draws dont fall downCouldnt resist that

Le Chant,I think you should do a book too.

Catch you lovely people later,my easel calls.

What on earth is a wirk commitment?Think I meant work.

Last edited by dreamcatcher; Dec 10th 2007 at 11:48 am.
Old Dec 10th 2007, 11:53 am
BE Forum Addict

val50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dreamcatcher
Dreamy hereI like that,UK for Xmas,then hurtle back here to move,Im prayin my OH,can come back with me(wirk commitments)if not I shall be doing the longest move in historyThank heavens its near,usually when we move its over continents.
Hope your draws dont fall downCouldnt resist that

Le Chant,I think you should do a book too.

Catch you lovely people later,my easel calls.

What on earth is a wirk commitment?Think I meant work.

Hi DC
if your OH can't manage to be there maybe we should organise a BE work party and come down to help you
Would be a good reason to have a meet up - long overdue anyway.
Old Dec 10th 2007, 11:56 am
BE Enthusiast

themoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond repute

thought you from Liverpooooool.

Cant your OH get a job where you are, with all the great houses crying out for help. Just life is far toooooooooo short not be happy for longer.

Le Chant should do a collection, you are right, or as you have an exhibition. He could convert a gite for the week. Bet he would be inundated. I think i should get back to roots and do something like you guys.
Old Dec 10th 2007, 9:38 pm

Le Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond repute

I've been out & about tonight to snap a monument I love dearly in a local village. It's a combination of 4 images, with the dynamic ranges sort of tweaked. It's a new-ish concept called HDR photography. (High Dynamic Range). It hasn't quite turned out as I'd hoped, as it's meant to really bring out the colours, but that was my own fault for not judging the light properly. Anyway, it's not a bad effort, and I'm quite chuffed with it, seeing as how it's my first. It also isn't cropped how I'd like, as there were cars in the way & stuff. But, here's a sneak preview, and I'll be off again one night soon to re-shoot.

I'd love to have an exhibition here with DC. We're organising an Arts Week for the spring here, so there's food for thought, eh? Oh, and we have a professional 'tog interested in setting up a week long course here with us too. Fings is lookin' up!

Old Dec 11th 2007, 6:30 am

Hi ya,what a terrific picture,Im just rushing through will talk later,on that good idea.
Old Dec 11th 2007, 11:04 am
BE Forum Addict

val50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dreamcatcher
Hi ya,what a terrific picture,Im just rushing through will talk later,on that good idea.
Great photo - love the colours
Old Dec 11th 2007, 11:11 am
BE Enthusiast

themoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond repute

Another beauty. Great monument.

Looking forward to the exhibition with Le Chant and dreamy, will be amazing.
You guys will, one day, be world famoose

Last edited by themoose; Dec 11th 2007 at 11:13 am.
Old Dec 11th 2007, 11:17 am
BE Forum Addict

You guys will, one day, be world famoose[/QUOTE]

and to think it all started here and we can then say we knew them when
Old Dec 11th 2007, 11:21 am
BE Enthusiast

i know its brill. But they are both so talented... its a gift

This is a great forum. Never used any before, and still dont use any others!

It nice just seeing how people help each other, and helping yourself if you can. Its a shame that the everyone else in the world isnt as friendly and helpful
Hope Normandy is treating tou well
Old Dec 11th 2007, 11:26 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by themoose
i know its brill. But they are both so talented... its a gift

This is a great forum. Never used any before, and still dont use any others!

It nice just seeing how people help each other, and helping yourself if you can. Its a shame that the everyone else in the world isnt as friendly and helpful
Hope Normandy is treating tou well

well we do have our moments
but have to agree with you that there is a great bunch here.
In fact I think if there was a competition to see which was the friendliest forum on BE the french one would win hands down
I'm still in Canada until 28 Dec so very homesick for Normandy at the moment,
especially as it's minus 9C and more snow is due later today.
Old Dec 11th 2007, 11:34 am
BE Enthusiast

sorry yes, i forgot... but i am a man... (which is only one step away from the goldfish i am informed).
We are (sadly) still in the UK (for now!).... France trip / holiday to relatives in Paris cancelled this year (one day we will go and never return... minus the canoe!).
Hope you get back safely and have a relaxing time when you do.
Yes they are all very nice on the French E/P site. Even though we are here at the moment, it is great to chat with those who have managed to make the great escape.
Old Dec 12th 2007, 4:30 pm

Le Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond repute

Here's one taken last night of our local church in Mouliherne. I'm getting into this HDR thing just now. Off out again tonight after dinner to take a few more. I want to improve the perspectives on the few I've taken lately.

Old Dec 12th 2007, 4:33 pm

Thats a terrific effect in the tower.it looks like somebodys up there
Old Dec 12th 2007, 4:40 pm

The church looks pretty cool by night DC. You can see it from miles away as it's on the hill above the village. Been trying to get a good vantage point to look over the roofs of the village to the church, but haven't found one yet.

I'm about to upload another taken last night that shows the frontal view. Turned out well, I think.
Old Dec 12th 2007, 4:46 pm

Here it is. This is our village church, dating back to the 12th century. It has a 'clocher tor' (twisted spire), by design. There are quite q few of them in our region and more spread throughout France & Germany mainly. The one in Chesterfield, UK appears to have been caused by shrinkage of the timbers after the spire was built. Our Maire has actually visited Chesterfield on a cultural exchange visit a few years ago.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.