Photos

Old Jan 19th 2008, 7:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Photos

Look at that garlic! Delish!
Old Jan 19th 2008, 8:00 pm

Le Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond repute

We didn't buy any! Should have though. Ah well, maybe next weekend!

You have some stunners there too TiddlyPom (pom pom). I had a good look round. Funnily enough, The Dish is one of the most under rated films I've ever seen. Way cool!

I do have a Flickr account, but don't usually display it, preferring to use it as a staging post for works in progress etc. So's I don't clog up my HDD! LOL!

I do have a website though. Link's in my sig.

Thanks for all your comments, I'm truly gobsmacked by them.
Old Jan 19th 2008, 8:02 pm

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Le Chant
We didn't buy any! Should have though. Ah well, maybe next weekend!

You have some stunners there too TiddlyPom (pom pom). I had a good look round. Funnily enough, The Dish is one of the most under rated films I've ever seen. Way cool!

I do have a Flickr account, but don't usually display it, preferring to use it as a staging post for works in progress etc. So's I don't clog up my HDD! LOL!

I do have a website though. Link's in my sig.

Thanks for all your comments, I'm truly gobsmacked by them.
The dish is such a great movie.

Thanks for the link.
Old Jan 19th 2008, 8:11 pm

Le Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TiddlyPom
The dish is such a great movie.

Thanks for the link.
You're welcome! Wow. Your pics of the dish are beautiful, you have a great eye for the angle.
Old Jan 19th 2008, 8:16 pm

Originally Posted by Le Chant
You're welcome! Wow. Your pics of the dish are beautiful, you have a great eye for the angle.
Thanks. I love angles... they make me buzz inside.

If you have a look at the bridge set, you'll see how much they make me buzz... that was the ultimate shoot:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/fairynu...7600227518525/

Mmmmm, angles....
Old Jan 19th 2008, 8:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks. I love angles... they make me buzz inside.

If you have a look at the bridge set, you'll see how much they make me buzz... that was the ultimate shoot:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/fairynu...7600227518525/

Mmmmm, angles....
Wow TP, great pics
Old Jan 19th 2008, 9:29 pm

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Wow TP, great pics
Thank you. I have one going into an exhibition soon... gotta get my framing done though.
Old Jan 19th 2008, 9:31 pm

dreamcatcher is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow TP, great pics
Wow wow and wow,love em love em love em
Le Chant,Tiddlypom,brill,Hi there Sally
Old Jan 20th 2008, 9:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by dreamcatcher
Wow wow and wow,love em love em love em
Le Chant,Tiddlypom,brill,Hi there Sally
Hi DC!

I love the threads where people post their photos however good, bad or indifferent they may be but there are some really talented peeps out there & the pics are breathtaking. Well done you guys from a complete novice with the camera, it's inspiring!
Old Jan 20th 2008, 9:07 am

Hi DC!

I love the threads where people post their photos however good, bad or indifferent they may be but there are some really talented peeps out there & the pics are breathtaking. Well done you guys from a complete novice with the camera, it's inspiring!
That's good to hear SC ... If you love it, just keep practicing. That's all it takes. Then you don't just see something as it is... After a while you start to see the dark, the fall of the light, the shadow... Everything you look at breaks into components and when you have that, then you take the pic...
Practice, that's all it takes.
Old Jan 20th 2008, 9:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

That's good to hear SC ... If you love it, just keep practicing. That's all it takes. Then you don't just see something as it is... After a while you start to see the dark, the fall of the light, the shadow... Everything you look at breaks into components and when you have that, then you take the pic...
Practice, that's all it takes.
I think before we (hopefully) move to Oz, I shall invest in a decent camera & do some research & then, as you say TP, lots of practice!
You definitely have an eye for it. I loved all the bridge shots!
Old Jan 20th 2008, 9:30 am

I think before we (hopefully) move to Oz, I shall invest in a decent camera & do some research & then, as you say TP, lots of practice!
You definitely have an eye for it. I loved all the bridge shots!
That's been one of my fave shoots of all time...

You can improve your eye no end once you practice... You just start to look at your previous shots and ask yourself how you can improve them.... then you do.

Old Jan 20th 2008, 9:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

That's been one of my fave shoots of all time...

You can improve your eye no end once you practice... You just start to look at your previous shots and ask yourself how you can improve them.... then you do.

Well, I shall remember who to come to for advice once I get started
Old Jan 20th 2008, 9:41 am

Well, I shall remember who to come to for advice once I get started
Cas G is good, and Glitterbabe... check out their stuff too.
Old Jan 20th 2008, 9:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Cas G is good, and Glitterbabe... check out their stuff too.
Have seen Glitta's stuff
Will go search for casG!
Thanks!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.