Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > France
Reload this Page >

how's PJ doing???

how's PJ doing???

Old Sep 26th 2008, 7:54 am
BE Enthusiast

paulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud of
Default Re: how's PJ doing???

Love them
Although I do seem to be drinking an empty glass of Champagne?? how did that happen

PJ
Old Sep 26th 2008, 8:32 am
Far Kynelle

Ewood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paulajayne
Love them
Although I do seem to be drinking an empty glass of Champagne?? how did that happen

PJ
Slow shutter speed
Old Sep 26th 2008, 8:34 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

You don't know me and I don't know you but that's a minor issue Your day looked brill, how great to have the master photographer available Quick question - did your dress have a hook on long skirt train or are they two different dresses? Whatever, you look stunning. Bummer about the hubby doing a honeymoon on his own but I'm sure he'll make it up to you.

Off back to dingo land now
Old Sep 26th 2008, 10:51 am
BE Enthusiast

paulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by moneypen20
You don't know me and I don't know you but that's a minor issue Your day looked brill, how great to have the master photographer available Quick question - did your dress have a hook on long skirt train or are they two different dresses? Whatever, you look stunning. Bummer about the hubby doing a honeymoon on his own but I'm sure he'll make it up to you.

Off back to dingo land now
Little confused now,
theres only one picture of me in a dress - and its the long one
pj
Old Sep 26th 2008, 11:21 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paulajayne
Little confused now,
theres only one picture of me in a dress - and its the long one
pj
Sorry, thought that was you walking towards camera looking at the little boy. Don't worry about me, I spend my life upside down
Old Sep 26th 2008, 11:23 am

Le Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond repute

LOL! Nah, that's PJ's beautiful daughters. I can see why you'd get them mixed up though.
Old Oct 9th 2008, 8:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Le Chant
LOL! Nah, that's PJ's beautiful daughters. I can see why you'd get them mixed up though.
Old Oct 9th 2008, 9:52 am
BE Enthusiast

themoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry for the delay

Many conrats PJ. Looked a great day, pleased it went well. You will have a great life as Mrs Elton
Stunning photo's as always Stu