HELP!!!!

Old May 9th 2008, 5:00 pm
Forum Regular

andrewharris is on a distinguished road
Default Re: HELP!!!!

Shame on you! a good Irish girl watching those southern ponces! I guess you must be really bored down there in the Sud West? I bet there is no jolly knees up muvver Brown down the local on a Saturday night is there?
Do your own photos with a digital camera, lots of light, Atlantic sunshine cascading through the open shutters, not so much ceiling, more depth, make it look even bigger, brighter, lighter, glossy magier, People like that. Especially someone who is going to spend that much money. I speak from experience. Beleive me. And when you sell it send me 10% into my Swiss account.
Old May 9th 2008, 5:06 pm
Forum Regular

yummymummywright is a jewel in the roughyummymummywright is a jewel in the roughyummymummywright is a jewel in the roughyummymummywright is a jewel in the rough

lets make it 15% xxx for all your help you have been very helpful .

Last edited by yummymummywright; May 9th 2008 at 5:08 pm. Reason: forgot!!!!!! oops
Old May 9th 2008, 5:10 pm
Forum Regular

andrewharris is on a distinguished road
Wink Re: HELP!!!!

Mmmm, you drive a hard bargain but, go on then! I'm feeling generous today.
Old May 9th 2008, 5:41 pm
Forum Regular

Dazzo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by yummymummywright
Your right Andre I think ill take the "toilet shot " off. Funny the photographs that I have on were taken by Estate Agents!!!! shame on you not knowing who sid owen is have you seen Eastenders????? x
Hiya,

Just read your post... that's funny, the lady that bought my house saw my ad first, but thought I was french so found it on an agents website and contacted them first. She told me after she found out I was english she got in touch with me instead....but only after she told the agents that my advert was much better than theirs! She said my write up and photos sold the house to her much better than the agent did.

I thought about this and really when the agents are selling hundreds of houses, I suppose they won't look at your house as the one they need to sell the most, they just want you on their books, whereas you have only one to sell, so your write up and photo's are gonna be the best you can do to try and get a buyer, Defo take your own pics.

Good luck with it all and if you see a big red mitsubishi pick up truck with uk plates on.... or a red mitsubishi evo rally car flying around riberac wave us over for a chat!!
Old May 9th 2008, 6:05 pm
Forum Regular

yummymummywright is a jewel in the roughyummymummywright is a jewel in the roughyummymummywright is a jewel in the roughyummymummywright is a jewel in the rough

Oh my goodness I have seen you before in Leclerc!!!! I was there with my girls, one has red hair and not hard to miss!!! then when we got outside I saw you getting into the red truck!! I noticed because we drive a white mitsibushi shogun!!! ha ha see i have brian cells left even after giving birth.You have long hair,strawberry blonde!!!!! freaky or what.Definitley when I see you I will throw myself onto the bonnet so you can say OMG its that mad Irish woman.....